The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Only 10 new messages?!

Alt text

• Yeah, this place started dying as soon as I walked in.

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Only 10 new messages?!

• Nothing's dying!

Yeah, this place started dying as soon as I walked in.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury Did you have the blood test already?

• Going tomorrow, we got back too late.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Did you have the blood test already?

• @Azlyn YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS O_O

Alt text

• You can't imagine how it was - playing Amid The Ruins when you're Russian. I still don't know if I should cry or laugh.

• I'd cry of laughter if I was Russian.

You can't imagine how it was - playing Amid The Ruins when you're Russian. I still don't know if I should cry or laugh.

• Can you tell me what they were saying?

You can't imagine how it was - playing Amid The Ruins when you're Russian. I still don't know if I should cry or laugh.

• I finally had a dream and it was about the next episode, but until I have a fucking dream all I can remember from that shit is that I find Christa and Omid and they're bot have somehow... When I finally have a fucking dream it has to give me the feels...

Alt text

• Oh my god I'm dying.

Alt text

• They were just saying some stupid shit like "We can take them without the guns, that guy with the eyepatch, I can rip his throat out with my teeth if I want to" or something along those lines, just stupid plain threats.

Can you tell me what they were saying?

• So you know your main language, English, Russian and probably even more? Damn bro you going places i can tell you that.

They were just saying some stupid shit like "We can take them without the guns, that guy with the eyepatch, I can rip his throat out with my teeth if I want to" or something along those lines, just stupid plain threats.

• Arvo called Clementine "маленькая девочка" ("little girl") and when Jane decided to steal from him, he called them both "воры и бандиты" ("thieves and bandits").

In the final scene, apart from what AWESOMEO translated, Arvo also yelled "Ребята, у них грудничковый младенец!" ("Guys, they have a baby!").

Can you tell me what they were saying?

• Wait, you understand Russian?

They were just saying some stupid shit like "We can take them without the guns, that guy with the eyepatch, I can rip his throat out with my teeth if I want to" or something along those lines, just stupid plain threats.

• Nah, I searched it.

Wait, you understand Russian?

• I don't know Russian (even though I want to learn), I know Hebrew, English, partly French, and I'm planning to learn Japanese soon.

So you know your main language, English, Russian and probably even more? Damn bro you going places i can tell you that.

• Hahahaha.... hilarious -____-

Oh my god I'm dying.

• I'm still trying to wrap my head around why the fuck would they not put subtitles for this?

Arvo called Clementine "маленькая девочка" ("little girl") and when Jane decided to steal from him, he called them both "воры и бандиты" ("t

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

That's a very smart language, relating the understanding if it to everyday struggles xDDD

Hahahaha.... hilarious -____-

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Probably because no one can understand so why should Clementine suddenly know Russian? The dialogue options wouldn't make sense, why would you chose "Why Did They Laugh?" If you knew exactly why?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why the fuck would they not put subtitles for this?

• Nice add Spanish on to that shit you'll be set.

I don't know Russian (even though I want to learn), I know Hebrew, English, partly French, and I'm planning to learn Japanese soon.

• Sooo... By that logic then all Russian Speaking players found that choice useless it's pretty much what you are saying?

dojo32161 posted: »

Probably because no one can understand so why should Clementine suddenly know Russian? The dialogue options wouldn't make sense, why would you chose "Why Did They Laugh?" If you knew exactly why?

• I legit cried playing this episode...

Not because of Sarah. Not because of Sarita. Not because of Rebecca. Not because of the baby.

BUT BECAUSE OF NICK. GOD I LOVED THAT STUPID KID.

And look what TellTale did to him? HE HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

AND THEY MADE HIM SHOW UP AS A WALKER.

AND LUKE DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT, REBECCA GAVE MORE SHITS THAN LUKE.

Jesus... I'm sorry... Fuckin' hell... I loved Nick... He'll return... That walker was Nick's identical twin...

NICK GOT LUCKY, REAL LUCKY.

• Smart Japan, really smart.

Oh my god I'm dying.

• Woman, tsk.

The Japanese kanji for "noisy" can also be 騒 xD And 姦 also means wicked, evil, dirty, and rape. Lol.

• How you doing, Nephew?

Holy shit.

• The Japanese kanji for "noisy" can also be 騒 xD

And 姦 also means wicked, evil, dirty, and rape. Lol.

That's a very smart language, relating the understanding if it to everyday struggles xDDD

• Son!!! How are you?

Holy shit.

• I made the worst choices ever -______-

Son!!! How are you?

• I feel like a dumbass

How you doing, Nephew?

• You made choices, tell me about it? What bad choices did you make?

I feel like a dumbass

• Lol, in the new episode? So did I.... ;-;

Yeah, pretty much. It's probably really frustrating being able to speak Russian and that part and not getting dialogue to accommodate knowing what they're saying.

Sooo... By that logic then all Russian Speaking players found that choice useless it's pretty much what you are saying?

God, that was my least favorite part of the episode, if you're going to kill someone, let them go out with a bang, especially if they're determinant.

• Sooo... Why couldn't they have Subtitles again?

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, pretty much. It's probably really frustrating being able to speak Russian and that part and not getting dialogue to accommodate knowing what they're saying.

• TeamMonnie.

IShipIt.

FuckKennyAndLuke.

BabyConfirmedToBeNamedNickJr.

• Siding with Jane on a lot of stuff. Then Luke and Jane get it on and poor Clem just watching in horror like: "O_O WTF". I'm siding with Kenny here on out. I FREAKING panicked and straight up murdered Rebecca forgetting that we were surrounded by FREAKING Russians! WHY DID I ROB ARVO?!?!

You made choices, tell me about it? What bad choices did you make?

• Looking at some of the comments..... Are you okay?

Lol, in the new episode? So did I.... ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.