The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sarah's death had me jumping out of my chair.

I GODDAMN PUT EVERYTHING I HAD IN ME INTO THAT GIRL, SO SHE WOULD LIVE, SO CLEM WOULDN'T BE THE ONLY KID, SO SHE'D HAVE A GODDAMN FRIEND.

And Telltale was like LOL NOPE and then bye bye Sarah. >:C

I was saddened by Nick's death but I wanted to find him dying, share your last moments with him. Making it even more sad than what it was.

• Plus there's another thing.... WHERE THE FUCK WAS EDDIE?!

Azlyn posted: »

Sarah's death had me jumping out of my chair. I GODDAMN PUT EVERYTHING I HAD IN ME INTO THAT GIRL, SO SHE WOULD LIVE, SO CLEM WOULDN'T BE

• That's sweet. Can you show me what you wrote them after you're done, please? I don't know, i would just... Like to know, i think.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Whatever's on my mind, thank them, tell them to never give up and that no death was in vain, all that shit. Anyway, I got them all kinds

• I hate you so much right now.

Jewfreeus posted: »

bill 2.0 ftw contains spoilers from episode 4 btw so don't watch unless you have played the episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKToknKz7ZE

• You don't like MORDECAI?

D:

Rocky and that Viktor guy

• I bet that they'll appreciate it... You're a good man Daniel, the world needs people like you.

Whatever's on my mind, thank them, tell them to never give up and that no death was in vain, all that shit. Anyway, I got them all kinds

• Eddie found some sticky, so he kinda lost his idea of what was going to happen.

Plus there's another thing.... WHERE THE FUCK WAS EDDIE?!

• OMG YES

CAN WE JUST

I LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING THAT BASTARD AND THEN TELLTALE WAS LIKE NOPE AGAIN AND I WAS SO SUPER DISAPPOINTED

But this episode was better than the rest, i guess. I dunno.

Plus there's another thing.... WHERE THE FUCK WAS EDDIE?!

• It's common here, I'm not doing anything special.

I bet that they'll appreciate it... You're a good man Daniel, the world needs people like you.

• I'm not gonna write anything long and emotional, just one sentence.

That's sweet. Can you show me what you wrote them after you're done, please? I don't know, i would just... Like to know, i think.

• That's so nice of you, Daniel :3 I'm sure they will really appreciate that. Good on you for looking out for them. This world needs more people like you.

• I PROBABLY WOULD IF I KNEW WHO HE WAS ;-;

You don't like MORDECAI?

• @Azlyn Here:

"They died in vain"... I won't let anyone say that! Fight for a brighter future! We appreciate it!

Thank you.

That's it, nothing big.

• edited July 2014

Yeah Eddie was on the slide but you don't see him.

And I agree, even with all it's flaws, it's still a great episode. But A House Divided will always be my most favourite this season.

BTW do you plan on going on steam sometime later today?

EDIT: Aaaannd I scared you off. Well done Tobi. Well fuckin' done. -___-

OMG YES CAN WE JUST I LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING THAT BASTARD AND THEN TELLTALE WAS LIKE NOPE AGAIN AND I WAS SO SUPER DISAPPOINTED But this episode was better than the rest, i guess. I dunno.

• I guess i'll just continue my forum life on here... everyone else is so god damn hateful of what I think is the best episode yet >_>

• Meh, they give their lives for me, what's a little gift to show my appreciation? It's nothing, really.

That's so nice of you, Daniel I'm sure they will really appreciate that. Good on you for looking out for them. This world needs more people like you.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't hate it, only one thing got me hot under the collar, and it takes a lot to get me steamed, otherwise it was a fantastic episode.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I guess i'll just continue my forum life on here... everyone else is so god damn hateful of what I think is the best episode yet >_>

• But still, it was a really nice thing of you to do. Lots of people wouldn't have done that.

Meh, they give their lives for me, what's a little gift to show my appreciation? It's nothing, really.

• Not in here, we're used to doing it and I actually never did it before, but I will now that I'm older and know what's going on out there.

Anyway, I won't refuse the compliment, thanks :)

But still, it was a really nice thing of you to do. Lots of people wouldn't have done that.

• Can you just let me think that you're a very good person for a minute, alright?

It's common here, I'm not doing anything special.

• Anyone gives you shit for saying that, tell me, I'll teach them a lesson about something called "opinions".

I guess i'll just continue my forum life on here... everyone else is so god damn hateful of what I think is the best episode yet >_>

• It was shitty, he didn't deserve a dumb death like this, but I expected it since:

Determinant = dead

• edited July 2014

I liked this episode too, it's one of my favourites. I'm just urked by it's flaws is all. Otherwise I very much enjoyed playing it.

• Do whatever you want >.>

Can you just let me think that you're a very good person for a minute, alright?

• You're welcome ^-^ You're a good person, Daniel, and you should know it.

Not in here, we're used to doing it and I actually never did it before, but I will now that I'm older and know what's going on out there. Anyway, I won't refuse the compliment, thanks

• You are too, you all are.

You're welcome ^-^ You're a good person, Daniel, and you should know it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2014

Yeah, but then you look at all the other determinant people and see that their second deaths held more meaning.

Carley/Doug gets shot by Lilly in a shocking scene and they get development.

Ben gets great characterization and dies a tragic death.

Pete got to be characterized as well, risking his life to save Clementine

Alvin despite being mostly a background character ended on a high note trying to save the group and got characterization.

Sarah was able to realize that she didn't want to die and got a bit of characterization before she got an even more shocking death.

And while I was looking at Nick, all I could think of was, why did they decide that you didn't deserve to be developed further? Why don't you get a better death? I was also thinking, sweet haircut, I'd love that style.

It was shitty, he didn't deserve a dumb death like this, but I expected it since: Determinant = dead

• I know, Nick had the shittiest death, I hate it.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, but then you look at all the other determinant people and see that their second deaths held more meaning. Carley/Doug gets shot by

• edited July 2014

Are you talking about that thread you made talking about IGN giving it a 6/10? To me it was a bit over exaggerated i think a 7.5 would of made a bit more sense. You also gotta consider that IGN isn't one reviewer they have multiple people reviewing different games they dont have all their staff on a single game so sometimes a game might land on a Reviewer that isn't too fond of point and click games or FPS or whatever other genre and so it gets a bad review but nonetheless it is HIS opinion.

• It's mostly just how some are saying it's the worst of the season or that it was just an okay episode. I thought it was pretty good, I just think people are always looking for things to complain about.

Are you talking about that thread you made talking about IGN giving it a 6/10? To me it was a bit over exaggerated i think a 7.5 would of ma

• Who's Brent?

Holy shit.

• You did the right thing by shooting Rebecca, she was about to nibble on her newborn baby.

• I know what you mean. O_o

Gais look at dis thread it'z so awkward O_O http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70876/savenick/new

• This episode was pretty bad not as bad as Episode 3 god i dont think anything can surpass that. Anyways you like the episode thats great but you can't get mad at people for disliking it and criticizing TELLTALE about it.

It's mostly just how some are saying it's the worst of the season or that it was just an okay episode. I thought it was pretty good, I just think people are always looking for things to complain about.

• This Lounge feels so dead. It's so empty. As if I'm standing amidst the ruins. :(

• Omid the ruins.

Nah it's not dead, people will come back.

This Lounge feels so dead. It's so empty. As if I'm standing amidst the ruins.

• Now I'm pretty sure i'm the only pc player that still didn't play episode 4.

Alt text

• I know, but negative opinions have an affect on me. The more I hear them, the more my brain thinks it's true, and I really like this episode, I don't want it to be ruined for me.

This episode was pretty bad not as bad as Episode 3 god i dont think anything can surpass that. Anyways you like the episode thats great but you can't get mad at people for disliking it and criticizing TELLTALE about it.

• Dafuq bruh??? PLAY IT

Now I'm pretty sure i'm the only pc player that still didn't play episode 4.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.