The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

XD with Who?

Lol, the second picture is Gustac's face mixed with someone else's face. Idek, don't ask. He wanted it done. xD

• NO, lol. He just sent me that picture. I didn't do anything to it but cat stuff.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You used Photoshop?

• Idk, his friend or someone. I didn't do anything to it, he did probably. :p

Markd4547 posted: »

XD with Who?

• Alt text

Love dat game make it happen awesome photoshop :D

Now I remember how much fun photoshop can be.

• XD ok

Idk, his friend or someone. I didn't do anything to it, he did probably.

• hola

Green613 posted: »

HI

• Jesus Christ.

Now I remember how much fun photoshop can be.

• What the fuck is that picture?! XD

NO, lol. He just sent me that picture. I didn't do anything to it but cat stuff.

• Hello.

HI

• I can't sleep so i've been reading sweet fanfictions about two young cats being in love. And now my heart is full of cute. You could say it's TOO full of it. I'm also listening to jazz while reading because...

Ugh, nevermind, wassap.

• It's Kitty Raul of course xD

What the fuck is that picture?! XD

• I just realised i've been reading for an hour and 15 minutes. I know this cause of the jazz music on YouTube.

I think it's time for some horror to brush the cute off.

Azlyn posted: »

I can't sleep so i've been reading sweet fanfictions about two young cats being in love. And now my heart is full of cute. You could say it's TOO full of it. I'm also listening to jazz while reading because... Ugh, nevermind, wassap.

• Alt text

My two favorite characters in one comic. <3

• No, it's the AntiJaden. Kill it with fire ;-;

It's Kitty Raul of course xD

• CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA
    Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa
    CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA
    Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo
    Sawagu Genki-Dama

HI

• I can't. Gustac is my brother. And even though he may be our mother's least favourite child, I would still feel bad if I hurt his feelings.

No, it's the AntiJaden. Kill it with fire ;-;

• U wot m8.

CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo Sawagu Genki-Dama

• But Jaden is more important, Jaden created us, Jaden gave us life, a meaning, we need to do everything for him.

I can't. Gustac is my brother. And even though he may be our mother's least favourite child, I would still feel bad if I hurt his feelings.

• But.... you're his prophet aren't you? And you said that family was important. So.... that must mean that Jaden thinks family is important too. If he thinks that, why would he make us turn against our family?

But Jaden is more important, Jaden created us, Jaden gave us life, a meaning, we need to do everything for him.

• Alt text

Ok, sorry. I'm done.

• Alt text

How did he break it?

My brother just broke the tablet. My brother just BROKE the tablet. FOR THE THIRD TIME. I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS SO BAD BECAUSE MUM W

• I carry the word of Jaden, Jaden speaks through me, it is his wish, he is all.

We may not be able to see his plan right now, but what I do know is that the number 69 talked to me, and now he talked to me, I carry his speech, and I blindly trust his judgment.

But.... you're his prophet aren't you? And you said that family was important. So.... that must mean that Jaden thinks family is important too. If he thinks that, why would he make us turn against our family?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I see all this Luadpoladaisy spam comics what is it?

My two favorite characters in one comic.

• Your dedication to our beloved Jaden is through the roof, Daniel. xD

Maybe Jaden has given up on girls and is calling for you... and that's why he's sending you all these subliminal messages.

I carry the word of Jaden, Jaden speaks through me, it is his wish, he is all. We may not be able to see his plan right now, but what I d

• Alt text

Love this MOAR Joker Clem pls :'D

Ok, sorry. I'm done.

• Jaden has no sexual preferences, we can't compare him to a mortal, he is too spiritual for foolish things like that.

Your dedication to our beloved Jaden is through the roof, Daniel. xD Maybe Jaden has given up on girls and is calling for you... and that's why he's sending you all these subliminal messages.

• Lol, what are you doing here, Mark?! It's dangerous to stay on the forums when you haven't played the episode yet. I knew some people were going to spoil it, that's why I stayed away yesterday, lol.

I didn't even play the episode yet NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• So that means he's asexual then? o_o

Jaden has no sexual preferences, we can't compare him to a mortal, he is too spiritual for foolish things like that.

• Awesome myself I read a gruesome disturbing spongebob comic on funny junk and I never want to see it again :'O

I can't sleep so i've been reading sweet fanfictions about two young cats being in love. And now my heart is full of cute. You could say it's TOO full of it. I'm also listening to jazz while reading because... Ugh, nevermind, wassap.

• Screw cha-la head cha-la, I don't do that Japanese dub Goku is an 80 year old woman in that version lol

CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA Nani ga okite mo kibun wa heno-heno kappa CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA Mune ga pachi-pachi suru hodo Sawagu Genki-Dama

• "This isn't a democracy anymore. It's a Clemtatorship!"

Ok, sorry. I'm done.

• Alt text

I'm completely spoiled like TWAU because I'm an idiot pretty much and after reading the spoilers my motivation to play is getting less and less :/

Lol, what are you doing here, Mark?! It's dangerous to stay on the forums when you haven't played the episode yet. I knew some people were going to spoil it, that's why I stayed away yesterday, lol.

• You could say that, it's not like he'd be interested in his own creations anyway xD

So that means he's asexual then? o_o

• The episode was good, it just... idk, it had some disappointing moments. I felt like it could have been done a bit better, but it was still good. Just play it when you can and you can see for yourself. I just hope episode 5 will be amazing, I have a feeling it's going to end in a cliffhanger, though. I'm pretty sure there will be a season 3.

I'm completely spoiled like TWAU because I'm an idiot pretty much and after reading the spoilers my motivation to play is getting less and less

• Lackadaisy

It's a comic. About the Prohibition, in St. Louis. And the characters are cats. And they are adorable.

I see all this Luadpoladaisy spam comics what is it?

• sigh Unfortunately...

You could say that, it's not like he'd be interested in his own creations anyway xD

• I have a natural impulse to ask what comic you are referring to specifically, but i have reasoned against it. So please DON'T tell me what it was about.

Awesome myself I read a gruesome disturbing spongebob comic on funny junk and I never want to see it again :'O

• I CAN'T BREATHE

Ok, sorry. I'm done.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

adorable

Oh cool :/

Lackadaisy It's a comic. About the Prohibition, in St. Louis. And the characters are cats. And they are adorable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.