The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

I have returned!

• edited July 2014

Haha, yeah I was doing stuff... Thaaangs. Mainly sleeping. :P .. And other stuff.

Ehh, some people are on. As long as SOMEONE is here, that's all that matters.

Markd4547 posted: »

Hi Rachel YOUR BACK not great time on the lounge now everyone's gone to bed

• HEY BRENT! Wats good?

Do you have an app called ifunny?

Sup Clem I MEAN Rachel I MEAN Mom.

• All aboard the feel train:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa4pvspCqc

;-; this movie is seriously my life.

• Alt text

Looks awesome a must buy but I'd take that trailer with a pinch of salt no way a mobile game has them graphics just a smokescreen nothing like the true gameplay they always do that :'/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aiRboM4fok

• I was speechless at the end of the episode today! Lot of drama happened before the episode -____- stupid Xbox.... and yeah I have Ifunny but I rarely use it

HEY BRENT! Wats good? Do you have an app called ifunny?

• Alt text

Glad your back we missed you so much here YESSS :'D

sardines posted: »

I have returned!

• Mwuahaha! B^]

Alt text

I'm awesome because I think your story awesome I'll allow it still counts :'D Look the story couldn't be in more able hands you will find

• Ohh! That movie!

All aboard the feel train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa4pvspCqc ;-; this movie is seriously my life.

• You've seen it?? :D

It's my favourite <3

Ohh! That movie!

• Alt text

Feels plus Childhood feels so much to much my feels direct hit staph :'(

All aboard the feel train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa4pvspCqc ;-; this movie is seriously my life.

• Skyrim and Mass Effect my friend. Skyrim and Mass Effect.

I'm also gonna start downloading episode 4 right now!

Heeey wats up?

• Nah, I just heard of it, lol! Sorry. :p

Actually, I heard it was pretty good, I'll have to check it out this week.

You've seen it?? It's my favourite

• Your Back! Its nice to see you again friendo!

I have returned!

• Noooo, embrace the feels!!! Open your heart to the feels, Mark. Let it into your soul.

Feels plus Childhood feels so much to much my feels direct hit staph

• Alt text

XD Bring it biatch :P dayum love dat pic though

Alt text

Mwuahaha! B^]

• Pssh. >.>

Watch it or else. =_=

Nah, I just heard of it, lol! Sorry. Actually, I heard it was pretty good, I'll have to check it out this week.

• River Phoenix is the one who makes it amazing. -___-

It has Wil Wheaton. Therefore it's amazing.

• Lol, yeah, it's awesome. B]

Alt text

XD Bring it biatch :P dayum love dat pic though

• It has Wil Wheaton. Therefore it's amazing.

• THIS HURTS ME

Your Back! Its nice to see you again friendo!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

That's a nice picture of Clem really cute :'D

• Yeah, I hate when companies do those cinematic trailers and they hype them up so much, but the actual gameplay is not even half as good. This game is going to be free to play(I forgot where I read that), so I wont have high hopes for it, but hopefully its not one of those games with in app purchases or atleast if they want in app purchases, make it so that its not a must buy in order to have maximum fun. And hopefully its not one of those games where I need a wait 5 hours so I can attack a walker again, but if it is free, I wont be complaining.

Looks awesome a must buy but I'd take that trailer with a pinch of salt no way a mobile game has them graphics just a smokescreen nothing like the true gameplay they always do that :'/

• Ha your comment didn't show up.

Fiiiiiine, River is pretty cool cuz he hung out with Flea and Johnny Depp and those are pretty cool guys too.

• Lol, yeah but what's it about?

Pssh. >.> Watch it or else. =_=

• I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED BUT. THAT MOVIE. I LOVED THAT MOVIE YEARS AGO, I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH OF IT NOW BUT I KNOW IT'S GOOD :OO

• Alt text

NOOOO!! Conceal don't feel, Don't let them see you cry, Pls Rachelle pls I can't handle the feels I am mere mortal pls :'(

Noooo, embrace the feels!!! Open your heart to the feels, Mark. Let it into your soul.

• Thanks!! :D Nice to see you again! I missed being here, life's been busy though xD (I've been pretty sick...)

Glad your back we missed you so much here YESSS :'D

• Haha, nice to see you too! xD friendo...?

Your Back! Its nice to see you again friendo!

• GODDAMMIT STOP QUOTING ME PEOPLE! I KNOW I TRIED TO ELIMINATE ALL SENTIENT LIFE IN THE GALAXY, BUT DO YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE TO KEEP ON REMINDING ME ABOUT IT!

THIS HURTS ME

• Alt text

I can't wait ;P

Lol, yeah, it's awesome. B]

• Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good Loki you always have to be

NOOOO!! Conceal don't feel, Don't let them see you cry, Pls Rachelle pls I can't handle the feels I am mere mortal pls

• It has Wil Wheaton and a pretty guy who hung out with Flea and Johnny Depp.

I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED BUT. THAT MOVIE. I LOVED THAT MOVIE YEARS AGO, I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH OF IT NOW BUT I KNOW IT'S GOOD :OO

• Alt text

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that I hope your ok and your getting better but still great to have you back :'D

Thanks!! Nice to see you again! I missed being here, life's been busy though xD (I've been pretty sick...)

• Four boys with dysfunctional families go searching for the body of a dead kid. They go on an adventure through the woods and stuff and while they're on their way to find the kid, they learn more about each other and themselves. The protagonist is Gordie, who wants to be a writer, and basically the film and book versions are just him explaining 20 years from then what went down in the summer of 1959 when they went to find the body of Ray Brower.

It's very heartfelt... and kinda sad. If you don't like those types of movies, then it's probably not for you, but you should still watch it anyway because it's awesome. Oh also, there's this other group of boys, who are like bullies, and they want to find the kid's body too, so they're basically racing each other to see who gets to the body first..... even though they don't know about each other until the end.

Lol, yeah but what's it about?

• THIS FORM IS FRAGILE

GODDAMMIT STOP QUOTING ME PEOPLE! I KNOW I TRIED TO ELIMINATE ALL SENTIENT LIFE IN THE GALAXY, BUT DO YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE TO KEEP ON REMINDING ME ABOUT IT!

• edited July 2014

Pretty guy? Naaaaaahhh.

Gorgeous.

Look at his face:

Alt text

It has Wil Wheaton and a pretty guy who hung out with Flea and Johnny Depp.

• I agree but Free to play I guarantee you in-game purchases and charges to reach areas with terrible graphics always the same though it has all the warning signs :'(

Yeah, I hate when companies do those cinematic trailers and they hype them up so much, but the actual gameplay is not even half as good. Thi

• THERE'S REALLY NO STOPPING YOU, HUH? WELL FINE, DO IT SOME MORE. SEE IF I CARE.

THIS FORM IS FRAGILE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.