The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hmm, interesting, but what's so important about the body? Why must they find it?

I'll check it out, I'll probably like it. B]

Four boys with dysfunctional families go searching for the body of a dead kid. They go on an adventure through the woods and stuff and while

• This ep is probably my most fav so far.

I was speechless at the end of the episode today! Lot of drama happened before the episode -____- stupid Xbox.... and yeah I have Ifunny but I rarely use it

• Well, 'cause Ray Brower went blueberry picking one day and got hit by a train and went missing, and the police had been trying to find him, right? So basically these guys find out that they're searching for him, so they're like "hmmm, if we find this kid, we'll get our names put in the newspaper and we'll be heroes!" and so basically they just want to find him because they want to be famous. Same with the group of bullies. But I think there's a prize too, and that's why they want to find it so bad. The prize is probably like 1000 bucks or something.

It scored like 91% on Rotten Tomatoes, so I'm not the only one who thinks it's good, lol.

Hmm, interesting, but what's so important about the body? Why must they find it? I'll check it out, I'll probably like it. B]

• Don't do that to me! I've had enough feels for today!! ;_;

All aboard the feel train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa4pvspCqc ;-; this movie is seriously my life.

• Have fun!!

Skyrim and Mass Effect my friend. Skyrim and Mass Effect. I'm also gonna start downloading episode 4 right now!

• Sorry :3

Don't you just love it, though? <3

Don't do that to me! I've had enough feels for today!! ;_;

• Alt text

Good Night zzzzzzzzz

disappears into the shadows

• Ah, alright then. I'll have to try to check it out this week. Sounds interesting. B]

Well, 'cause Ray Brower went blueberry picking one day and got hit by a train and went missing, and the police had been trying to find him,

• Goodnight Mark!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

Good Night zzzzzzzzz disappears into the shadows

• You definitely should. I wouldn't recommend you any shitty movies. :p

Ah, alright then. I'll have to try to check it out this week. Sounds interesting. B]

• Who's your favourite character?

Mine's Teddy. He's so crazy. ^-^

Best movie eva.

• Best movie eva.

Sorry Don't you just love it, though?

• edited July 2014

But I just got on. ;_;

Anyway, goodnight mark! <3

Markd4547 posted: »

Good Night zzzzzzzzz disappears into the shadows

• Alt text

I'll let the gif speak for itself...

You definitely should. I wouldn't recommend you any shitty movies.

• Oh God.......... Ok well.. I can explain.

I never ACTUALLY recommended it to you. I recommended it to... myself. I specifically told you NOT to watch it.

I'll let the gif speak for itself...

• Your comment didn't appear..

Ummm I'd probably say Lardass. Yup, he's my fav.

Lol nah jk. It's Chris.

Sorry Don't you just love it, though?

• Dammit, stupid comments -____-

Lol, yeah Chris is my second favourite, after Teddy. I just love Teddy so much ;-; with his stupid train dodging and stuff.

Your comment didn't appear.. Ummm I'd probably say Lardass. Yup, he's my fav. Lol nah jk. It's Chris.

• Lol, you told me not to watch it after you watched it. What possessed you to even want to watch it in the first place? Lmao.

Oh God.......... Ok well.. I can explain. I never ACTUALLY recommended it to you. I recommended it to... myself. I specifically told you NOT to watch it.

• Night, people!

• edited July 2014

Episode 5 would be the perfect opportunity to have Lee return in a dream sequence. He would Judge Clem on what she has done throughout this season and all the choices the player has made.

Alt text

• Alt text

Later peeps!

• Um.... that gif? Lol. I don't know really. I saw the gif and I guess I wanted to see disabled kids do swan dives off of cliffs.

LOL I saw the ratings and for the briefest of moments there was a part of me that was like "Rachelle, maybe you shouldn't watch this..... it looks stupid. You'll just waste your time." BUT I IGNORED MYSELF AND WATCHED IT ANYWAY. ;-;

Lol, you told me not to watch it after you watched it. What possessed you to even want to watch it in the first place? Lmao.

• YES.

OMG if they don't make a season three my life will be over.

Episode 5 would be the perfect opportunity to have Lee return in a dream sequence. He would Judge Clem on what she has done throughout this season and all the choices the player has made.

• edited July 2014

Bye Brent.

MAKE SURE TOU DONT SNIFF THE SILVER SHARPIE. That's ones MINE.

Later peeps!

• The way the story is going, it's looking like it's setting up for season 3. I can already see a cliffhanger ending coming.

So what did you think about Ep.4, DLB? B]

YES. OMG if they don't make a season three my life will be over.

• MOM. I SWITCHED TO SNIFFING RUBBER CEMENT. oh and I didn't steal your picture or anything.......

Bye Brent. MAKE SURE TOU DONT SNIFF THE SILVER SHARPIE. That's ones MINE.

• Lmao, you seriously sat there and watched the whole thing, though?! Jeez, WtW... dafuq... lol.

Getting empty here. I feel like going on gigapainter, you feel like going on gigapainter? I feel like going on gigapainter. B]

Um.... that gif? Lol. I don't know really. I saw the gif and I guess I wanted to see disabled kids do swan dives off of cliffs. LOL I saw

• Before I go.... How and why the hell did Arvo and his group get to America!?!?

• Bye son!!!

Later peeps!

• edited July 2014

My arm freakin' hurts.

Needles suck.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Plane

Before I go.... How and why the hell did Arvo and his group get to America!?!?

• Yuuuup. ;-; It was one of the worst nights of my life.

Hmmm... maybe. Lol, it's probably empty in there too, tho. xD

Lmao, you seriously sat there and watched the whole thing, though?! Jeez, WtW... dafuq... lol. Getting empty here. I feel like going on gigapainter, you feel like going on gigapainter? I feel like going on gigapainter. B]

• LOOOOOVED IT. My most favorite episode yet.

Ugh but if it ends with a cliff hander, we will have to wait a full year for the next season. I CANT DO THAT PRO. I can't wait that long.

The way the story is going, it's looking like it's setting up for season 3. I can already see a cliffhanger ending coming. So what did you think about Ep.4, DLB? B]

• Pegasus.

• YOU STOLE THAT PICTURE??! No that's my most embarrassing picture GIVE IT BACK NOW

MOM. I SWITCHED TO SNIFFING RUBBER CEMENT. oh and I didn't steal your picture or anything.......

• The did the backstroke across the ocean and got here.

• I dont mind if we dont see Lee in the next episode, it seems like it will be a fast paced one and have no time for sleeping. I just want to know how Kenny really survived( No more of this "I got lucky" bullshit, I also want to know more about what happened with Christa, or atleast her baby and I would like to see more of 400 days characters. If that happens in ep 5, then this season would be complete.

• edited July 2014

More awesomeness from giga. B]

JonGon posted these, but they're too amazing not to be seen again!
    Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Deceptio's drawing, haha.
    Alt text

DLB with them skills!
    Alt text

Alt text

Amazing Bonnie drawing!
    Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Lmao, El Gusano
    Alt text

Simply amazing.

Alt text

Free food, if you can find it. B]
    Alt text

Lmao, randomness again.
    Alt text

Awesome Governor!
    Alt text

JonGon drew Luigi doing his death stare. Perfection!
    Alt text

• Most likely it'll be like that. The wait is going to suck! You want to go on giga? We need more people. :p

LOOOOOVED IT. My most favorite episode yet. Ugh but if it ends with a cliff hander, we will have to wait a full year for the next season. I CANT DO THAT PRO. I can't wait that long.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.