The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think it'll leave some questions unanswered. Maybe in season 3, though, lol. B]

I dont mind if we dont see Lee in the next episode, it seems like it will be a fast paced one and have no time for sleeping. I just want to

• Lmao, damn... I will make sure never to watch it.

Yeah, we need more people in there. nooS. B]

Yuuuup. ;-; It was one of the worst nights of my life. Hmmm... maybe. Lol, it's probably empty in there too, tho. xD

• You should have sen my arm this morning. O_o took a pic of it and everything. xD

EWWW Needles SUUUCK. Especially the ones that go in your wrist EGH.

My arm freakin' hurts. Needles suck.

• Yeah, hopefully we do get a season 3! But in this direction we probably will. I am predicting that the episode might end as we are about to step foot at wellington, and then season 3 can start from there.

I think it'll leave some questions unanswered. Maybe in season 3, though, lol. B]

• Just hope it's a bit more like S1. I like S2, but S1 was better IMO.

Yeah, hopefully we do get a season 3! But in this direction we probably will. I am predicting that the episode might end as we are about to step foot at wellington, and then season 3 can start from there.

• edited July 2014

Duuude that governor looks siiiiick.

And all the other work is just breath taking. GOSH I need to get myself a tablet. -____-

More awesomeness from giga. B] JonGon posted these, but they're too amazing not to be seen again! Deceptio's drawing, haha.

• OMG THE GOVERNOR!!!! <3<3<3 I'm in love.

Oh yeah and I coloured the picture of the guy holding the girl. ^-^

More awesomeness from giga. B] JonGon posted these, but they're too amazing not to be seen again! Deceptio's drawing, haha.

• Lol, yeah. This one just went inside my elbow, but i've had needles nearly every single place ;-; Hands, wrists, arms, legs... it sucks.

You should have sen my arm this morning. O_o took a pic of it and everything. xD EWWW Needles SUUUCK. Especially the ones that go in your wrist EGH.

• Guys, join us! :p

OMG THE GOVERNOR!!!! <3<3 I'm in love. Oh yeah and I coloured the picture of the guy holding the girl. ^-^

• I agree with you! I liked S1 more too, not by too much but, I doubt that ep 5 will change my opinion, it needs to be phenomenal to do that. I think what makes most of us like it better was that we could really connect with the characters and everything going on because of the great development, but this season focused more on the action side of things, but one thing I liked better in S2 than S1 was the Antagonist(Carver) Hopefully if we get a S3 we can have a villain that sticks around for a while.

Just hope it's a bit more like S1. I like S2, but S1 was better IMO.

• edited July 2014

CLEM CALLS KENNY AN ASSHOOOOOOLE

http://youtu.be/udI_Rr0t7C8

I wish I could have made her curse more, though. V_V

• I'm sad ;-;

All aboard the feel train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa4pvspCqc ;-; this movie is seriously my life.

• what's so important about the body? Why must they find it?

Nothing can suppress the human curiosity, especially with kids.

Hmm, interesting, but what's so important about the body? Why must they find it? I'll check it out, I'll probably like it. B]

• Jaden, because he has a sick sense of humor and wanted more conflicts.

Before I go.... How and why the hell did Arvo and his group get to America!?!?

• Blood test huh? Hurt that much?

My arm freakin' hurts. Needles suck.

• Holy shit Brian looks badass.

• Why is everyone away just when I wake up? ;-;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

"If the sky, That we look upon, Should tumble and fall... And the mountains should crumble to the sea... I won't cry! I won't cry! No I won't shed a tear. Just as long, as you stand...

Stand by me" ;-;

All aboard the feel train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa4pvspCqc ;-; this movie is seriously my life.

• His name is LAURIDS.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD ok

• They asked Nick where the fuckin' river was, and then they crossed it.

Before I go.... How and why the hell did Arvo and his group get to America!?!?

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why is everyone away just when I wake up? ;-;

• How you guys like my new profile picture?

• We already knew you're a pedo, but it's food that you're proud of it ^-^

How you guys like my new profile picture?

• It's food? Damn, what is this? SnK?

And I'm STILL. NOT. A PEDO.

We already knew you're a pedo, but it's food that you're proud of it ^-^

• What's food?

It's food? Damn, what is this? SnK? And I'm STILL. NOT. A PEDO.

• PICS :333333

Hey guys! Guess what? I just bought a jacket which looks similar to Clem's Brooklyn jacket from Season 1...!! The same color,similar pockets on the front and instead of Brooklyn, it had Dickies printed on it.

• Hey guys! Guess what?

I just bought a jacket which looks similar to Clem's Brooklyn jacket from Season 1...!!
    The same color,similar pockets on the front and instead of Brooklyn, it had Dickies printed on it. :3

• We already knew you're a pedo, but it's food that you're proud of it ^-^

That's food.

What's food?

• Can you eat it?

We already knew you're a pedo, but it's food that you're proud of it ^-^ That's food.

• Probably.

Can you eat it?

• It was good, but there was one scene that I feel could have been better, and there was one that I REALLY didn't like.

Alrighty Guys, should I play Episode 4? Everyone is saying it sucked ass, but I want to hear your guy's opinion on it.

• Have any of you seen this? Dave Fennoy should definitely play Ezekiel in TWD show.

Alt text

• Yeah I know, everyone want that to happen.

Have any of you seen this? Dave Fennoy should definitely play Ezekiel in TWD show.

• edited July 2014

i'm calling it now jane will come back later pregnant with luke's kid

Alt text

• Nice.

Yeah I know, everyone want that to happen.

• knowing amc they will fuck up Ezekiel so bad the least they can do is give dave fennoy the part that way we are still happy

Have any of you seen this? Dave Fennoy should definitely play Ezekiel in TWD show.

• Yeah i guess funny thing is only people that played the game will know who he is everyone else would be like "Who the fuck is this?" But it might get telltale more customers since people who might be intrigued with Dave Fennoy will purchase the first Season.

Jewfreeus posted: »

knowing amc they will fuck up Ezekiel so bad the least they can do is give dave fennoy the part that way we are still happy

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I'm way more worried about Negan.

knowing amc they will fuck up Ezekiel so bad the least they can do is give dave fennoy the part that way we are still happy

• Already called it :b

i'm calling it now jane will come back later pregnant with luke's kid

• Good morning Loungesters :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.