Where to re-download?

I purchased Walking Dead,seasons 1 and 2. My motherboard in my old comp fried,took my hard drive with it. Where do i re-download the games,without paying for them again?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator

If you bought them from (or redeemed a product code on) this website, you can download (and re-download) them from your My Games page (just click on the down arrow to the left of the megaphone icon in the top-right corner of this page, then on "My Games").

• Same thing happened to me and the game Telltale season 1 and 2 and NOT showing on my games.?????????

Macfly77 posted: »

If you bought them from (or redeemed a product code on) this website, you can download (and re-download) them from your My Games page (just

• If the games were purchased from this website (i.e. not on Steam) and do not appear on your My Games page, e-mail customer service at support@telltalegames.com and be sure to include the Telltale user name and e-mail address associated with the purchases, as well as the order numbers if you have those.

mercenary posted: »

Same thing happened to me and the game Telltale season 1 and 2 and NOT showing on my games.?????????

• Ty...it worked...I recovered my two games. But when I get to "episode 5..no going back" It shows up on my episode list I downloaded all episodes
    and I included episode 5. It did not install the first 4 eps' downloaded. I try to get my save games to recognize the "shoot-out" episode and BANG BANG BANG BANG I get killed!!!! My machine sez it is there but I cannot douwnload the 5th episode. ????????

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if the Episode says 'Coming Soon' next to it, or if you are receiving an error message when trying to download it? If you are receiving an error message, can you please provide the message that you are receiving word for word, in a reply to this comment?

If you are not receiving an error message, and are still unable to download/play Episode 5, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

mercenary posted: »

Ty...it worked...I recovered my two games. But when I get to "episode 5..no going back" It shows up on my episode list I downloaded all epis

This discussion has been closed.