The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HIIIIIIIII

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey

• I know it was just an expression but my dad is pretty cool :D He watches anime and stuff :P His favorites are FMA: Brotherhood and Attack on Titan...

Also I tried to get him to read Homestuck, he got to act 3 but then forgot about it. ;_;

Anywho, this video is really weird... xD

Azlyn posted: »

I know this video. I love your father.

• Lol wut

Rafoli posted: »

Because this thread has zuera, and the zuera never ends.

• There's a tiny kitty on my roof. I have to get it down, but...

It's so cute! It's black and it's got these spectacle-like white marks around its eyes and his tail's tip is white and it's got green eyes and it is ADORABLE! And it's tiny and cute and i want it! It looks like Mordecai so i'd name it Mordecai and i'd keep it because it MUST BE A SIGN from God about my newly founded ailurophilia!

And i wanna ask Gran if i can keep it but i also have 6 parrots, which, by the way, i love.

What should i do?

[Leave it out on the streets]

[Keep it]

• [Keep it] of course... But I keep every kitty I find, which is why I have 6 cats right now xD

There's a tiny kitty on my roof. I have to get it down, but... It's so cute! It's black and it's got these spectacle-like white marks aro

• Yes I am :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Joe is here!

• heyy :D

Hey

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Arby's fries are the best fries. Edit: Never mind. I just chocked on one. -_-

• Sup Az?

Hello. ^^

• edited July 2014

It reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY#t=94

I made my brother cry with this when he was little.

sardines posted: »

I know it was just an expression but my dad is pretty cool He watches anime and stuff :P His favorites are FMA: Brotherhood and Attack on T

• Hey Rachel -.-

Josephinaaaa. IM SORRY I shouldn't have said that. O_O Anyway, hi.

• Devy, hi ^-^

HIIIIIIIII

• My Gran already caught it and gave it to the neighbors. ;~;

It was apparently theirs.

*sigh *

Wanna read a comic about cats? :D

[Keep it] of course... But I keep every kitty I find, which is why I have 6 cats right now xD

• Hey Ana! :)

HI

• edited July 2014

I will post this a second time now.

Alt text

• I'm hyper so my mind came up with that. Don't judge me. :P

When are you coming back home??! D:

Hey Rachel -.-

• Stupid ass fry. I accidentally swallowed it whole.

• Hey man :)

Twistee posted: »

heyy

• edited July 2014

Keep it.

I found a cat once and wanted to keep it but couldn't. KEEP THE CAT. Can you post a pic? I wanna see it. ^-^

There's a tiny kitty on my roof. I have to get it down, but... It's so cute! It's black and it's got these spectacle-like white marks aro

• Lol, when are you not hyper? And I'll unfortunately be back home in less than 3 weeks :c

I'm hyper so my mind came up with that. Don't judge me. :P When are you coming back home??!

• How you doing sir?

Hey Ana!

• I wish i could. :( But Gran already gave it to the neighbors. It was theirs, apparently. They have a crap ton of cats, i should have figured.

But i swear it looked EXACTLY like one of my favorite characters from my cat comic! I swear! It was ADORABLE.

I want that kitty.

Keep it. I found a cat once and wanted to keep it but couldn't. KEEP THE CAT. Can you post a pic? I wanna see it. ^-^

• I'm doing just fine. I dont wanna go back home, lol.

How about you?

How you doing sir?

• How are you?? How's your trip been???? :DD

Devy, hi ^-^

• I need to show this to my dad.

It reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY#t=94 I made my brother cry with this when he was little.

• Nothin' much. I'm just rereading my cat comic. Again. I am a true ailurophile now. ^^ I guess i should get a life. >.>

Sup Az?

• Ah, darn ):

Sure! :D

My Gran already caught it and gave it to the neighbors. ;~; It was apparently theirs. *sigh * Wanna read a comic about cats?

• edited July 2014

Shit you're right. I'm pretty much always hyper. Unless I'm sad. :/

Three weeks? But that's so far awwwaaayy ughhh. Have you done anything illegal there yet?! :D

Lol, when are you not hyper? And I'll unfortunately be back home in less than 3 weeks :c

• Lives are overrated.

Nothin' much. I'm just rereading my cat comic. Again. I am a true ailurophile now. ^^ I guess i should get a life. >.>

• I'm good. It's been great so far. I want to stay here :c

How are you?? How's your trip been???? :DD

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_51VZZCXSM#t=150

I played this game and i can now safely assure all of you that crappy graphics + horror games do indeed make you jump out of your seat when a pissed-off midget comes into the equation.

• Indeed.

I need to show this to my dad.

• GO OVER THERE AND STEAL IT BACK

I wish i could. But Gran already gave it to the neighbors. It was theirs, apparently. They have a crap ton of cats, i should have figured.

• Um, okay, lol. Nah, if you're enjoying what you're doing, then I guess you have a life :P

Nothin' much. I'm just rereading my cat comic. Again. I am a true ailurophile now. ^^ I guess i should get a life. >.>

• Here's the link to the first page! It's about these cats during the Prohibition, in St. Louis, when the import, production, and sale of alcohol was illegal. These cats that work in this cafe engage in criminal activity to procure alcohol, so as to face the taxes and keep the cafe going. And stuff happens on the way.

My favorite characters are Rocky and Mordecai. :3 I got them at my personality quiz, too! :D

Ah, darn ): Sure!

• Aw. ;-; I know that feel. I'm good, I'm good, lol.

I'm doing just fine. I dont wanna go back home, lol. How about you?

• xD

I wish i could, but i can't. I'll get a cat when i have a place of my own, perhaps. I look forward to it. :3

GO OVER THERE AND STEAL IT BACK

• Define "illegal". Nah, I'm a good boy :)

Shit you're right. I'm pretty much always hyper. Unless I'm sad. Three weeks? But that's so far awwwaaayy ughhh. Have you done anything illegal there yet?!

• I heard you were on a trip. How was it? :D

Um, okay, lol. Nah, if you're enjoying what you're doing, then I guess you have a life :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.