The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Alt text

This picture always kills me xD

• How is this a test if all you have to do is click the fucking button?

Alt text

I found this spiffing TEST, you should try it, if you dare. Here's my results, even tho I don't trust it:

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

wat XD

• AWESOMEO posted: »

How is this a test if all you have to do is click the fucking button?

• I'm bored.

• That's not true, you're very special ^-^ And obviously Jaden thinks so too, otherwise you wouldn't be his prophet.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Am I fit to be a prophet? I'm just another guy with nothing special >.>

• Me too :p

This picture always kills me xD

• I've spend most of the day reading Jaden's tweets.

Jaden is love. Jaden is life.

• You always give in to the temptations! >:D

I've spend most of the day reading Jaden's tweets. Jaden is love. Jaden is life.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

But Jaden is so... Godlike?

You always give in to the temptations! >:D

edited July 2014

I guess most prophets didn't want to be prophets, so maybe..

Jaden! I have decided! I will accept my fate and dedicate my entirety to being your seer!

That's not true, you're very special ^-^ And obviously Jaden thinks so too, otherwise you wouldn't be his prophet.

• Alt text

2deep4me awesome though :D

Tis inspirational. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2j_cmWUi5Q

edited July 2014

You are beating the average lifespan for someone your age by 11 years

Alt text

I found this spiffing TEST, you should try it, if you dare. Here's my results, even tho I don't trust it:

• Alt text

XD

• Godlike?

Will is watching you, these will be tough times for Gustav, times of test.

Alt text

But Jaden is so... Godlike?

• Actaully, I did answer honest.

You are beating the average lifespan for someone your age by 11 years

• Can you post your answers to the questions? I want to see how should I live if I wanna live 11 fucking years more than the average healthy person >.>

Actaully, I did answer honest.

• If that's 2deep4you, watch the anime, it will blow yer mind boy.

2deep4me awesome though

• Lol, I'm gonna die before you xD

Alt text

• edited July 2014

XD nice I got 75 years to live :O

I was trying to create a quiz on that website called "which TWD forum lounge member are you" with lots of multiple choice questions but everyone will always get the same result at the end of the quiz Markd4547 I was planning the most arrogant description with the joker pic you are the chosen one and most beloved member etc about paragraph of bullsh** . Then I was going to share it here and troll but I got frustrated it would of taken ages so I just canceled it just now XD

Alt text

edited July 2014

What teh fukk. Bullshit >_>

Alt text

• Two sec, gotta eat.

Can you post your answers to the questions? I want to see how should I live if I wanna live 11 fucking years more than the average healthy person >.>

• Yay! You're finally legit!! :D

Now you will get to know the meaning of all the 69s.

I guess most prophets didn't want to be prophets, so maybe.. Jaden! I have decided! I will accept my fate and dedicate my entirety to being your seer!

• That would've been awesome ;-;

XD nice I got 75 years to live :O I was trying to create a quiz on that website called "which TWD forum lounge member are you" with lots

• LONG LIVE ME!

Lol, I'm gonna die before you xD

• Lol, you should try making a legit one next time :p

XD nice I got 75 years to live :O I was trying to create a quiz on that website called "which TWD forum lounge member are you" with lots

• Some people will want me dead for carrying Jaden's words, some will call me a false prophet, but it won't stop Jaden from speaking through me, maybe that's the reason he had chosen me.

Yay! You're finally legit!! Now you will get to know the meaning of all the 69s.

• you have the health of a 16 year old

lelelelel

What teh fukk. Bullshit >_>

• Alt text

Lol

• Well, at least it got me accurately! I'm 15 and about 10 months >.>

you have the health of a 16 year old lelelelel

• dun wurri i protekt u. I won't let you get crucified ;-;

Some people will want me dead for carrying Jaden's words, some will call me a false prophet, but it won't stop Jaden from speaking through me, maybe that's the reason he had chosen me.

• Lol, you're going to die at the same age as me. xD

Lol

• You thing they will crucify me? xD

They do way, WAY worse shit to prophets in the bible. But they can come at, let's see 'em try.

dun wurri i protekt u. I won't let you get crucified ;-;

• edited July 2014

I don't know, but whatever they try to do, I'll beat 'em up before they get a chance >:(

I'll probably end up dying with you though, lmao.

You thing they will crucify me? xD They do way, WAY worse shit to prophets in the bible. But they can come at, let's see 'em try.

• That's funny.

Lol, you're going to die at the same age as me. xD

• I'm playing "Stand By Me" as I'm reading the comments, and it gives me the feels again ;-;

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I might it take a few hours though each answer to every question needs a 100 word description :/ I challenge anyone to do it

Lol, you should try making a legit one next time

• ;~;

I'm gonna listen to it too.

I'm playing "Stand By Me" as I'm reading the comments, and it gives me the feels again ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.