The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I can handle my own fights, it's ok, I won't let you get yourself killed xD

Nah we won't die, not as long as Jaden and Will are on our side.

I don't know, but whatever they try to do, I'll beat 'em up before they get a chance >:( I'll probably end up dying with you though, lmao.

• I might do it... :3

Markd4547 posted: »

I might it take a few hours though each answer to every question needs a 100 word description I challenge anyone to do it

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm playing "Stand By Me" as I'm reading the comments, and it gives me the feels again ;-;

• It's even more sad when you play it yourself like I am right now, I don't even know why but it's just more sad when you play it without any background noises ;-;

;~; I'm gonna listen to it too.

• Alt text

:'OOOO pls

I might do it...

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Can you post your answers to the questions? I want to see how should I live if I wanna live 11 fucking years more than the average healthy person >.>

• Lmao, i can just imagine it going down like this:

Alt text

And you're just there getting whipped ;-;

I can handle my own fights, it's ok, I won't let you get yourself killed xD Nah we won't die, not as long as Jaden and Will are on our side.

• Whenever I listen to it, it reminds me of the movie and Chris, and I get so sad. :(

ugh damn you feels y u no conceal ;-;

It's even more sad when you play it yourself like I am right now, I don't even know why but it's just more sad when you play it without any background noises ;-;

• About the driving one, I think they want you to describe how you would drive if you could, and do you really get an hour of exercise every day? ;)

• LONG LIVE MY TWO YEAR OLD HEALTH, TAKING BEIN' LIKE TEN TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

Lol, I'm gonna die before you xD

• I wouldn't drive, ain't nobody got time for dat, also I get between an hour and thirty minutes, that could easily be 45 minutes.

About the driving one, I think they want you to describe how you would drive if you could, and do you really get an hour of exercise every day?

• Why........ just why? xD

LONG LIVE MY TWO YEAR OLD HEALTH, TAKING BEIN' LIKE TEN TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

• Alt text

Whenever I listen to it, it reminds me of the movie and Chris, and I get so sad. ugh damn you feels y u no conceal ;-;

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Just went on to Jaden Smiths twitter the dude is so ahead of his time a true genius my mind is F**KED

1% Last Forever.

Either I Lie To You Or We Cry Together

You Can Discover Everything You Need To Know About Everything By Looking At Your Hands

I can't read anymore my head will explode :O

https://twitter.com/officialjaden

edited July 2014

Probably ;0

Man, that movie was really mediocre, it's like it was made for 13 year old fangirls who only came to see Gale without his shirt on. The book was better and the movie industry once again managed to turn it into a cash cow >.>

Lmao, i can just imagine it going down like this: And you're just there getting whipped ;-;

• Oh Jaden, oh Will, what have I done?

Godlike? Will is watching you, these will be tough times for Gustav, times of test.

• Don't be so sure about it, Jaden can make "accidents" happen if he has the right motive.

LONG LIVE MY TWO YEAR OLD HEALTH, TAKING BEIN' LIKE TEN TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

• Never seen it. :p I only saw the first one, and thought it was meh at best.

I used to love the book. And then I saw the movie and it kind of ruined it for me. I don't really know why. :/

Probably ;0 Man, that movie was really mediocre, it's like it was made for 13 year old fangirls who only came to see Gale without his shirt on. The book was better and the movie industry once again managed to turn it into a cash cow >.>

• I don't know, well... Beatin' that average by 11 years, I feel like a two year old.

Why........ just why? xD

• Alt text

Just went on to Jaden Smiths twitter the dude is so ahead of his time a true genius my mind is F**KED 1% Last Forever. Either I

• JADEN! FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS!

Don't be so sure about it, Jaden can make "accidents" happen if he has the right motive.

• Jaden is love, Jaden is life <3

edited July 2014

You should read the second and third books, they're quite good, then watch the movie because it's hilariously dumb.

Actually, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_mmvL4DlmY

And the 2nd xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK4TtO_zYKU

Never seen it. I only saw the first one, and thought it was meh at best. I used to love the book. And then I saw the movie and it kind of ruined it for me. I don't really know why.

• edited July 2014

XD preach it

Alt text

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

For Jaden shall we live and for Jaden shall we die.

• ME TOO XDDDDD

Gobananas01 posted: »

I just realized I was LITERALLY going HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE at that!

• I saw what you said before de edit >:\

Jaden is watching.

For Jaden shall we live and for Jaden shall we die.

• LOL holy shit I love this guy "ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli". xD

You should read the second and third books, they're quite good, then watch the movie because it's hilariously dumb. Actually, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_mmvL4DlmY And the 2nd xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK4TtO_zYKU

• edited July 2014

I'm done!

Whoa, that episode move my feels once again... It's divided into 9 parts which will be uploaded separately.

Cool, can't wait Hi, can you show us that jacket that is just like Clem's? I can't stop thinking about what I would do if I found one of those xD

• I know, I just watched that part xDDDDDD

LOL holy shit I love this guy "ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli". xD

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Yes awesome books and I just did 2 random quizzes on that quiz website and both results I was Katniss Evereen :O the books are legendary

You should read the second and third books, they're quite good, then watch the movie because it's hilariously dumb. Actually, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_mmvL4DlmY And the 2nd xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK4TtO_zYKU

• I would apparently manage to live until the age of 89. That's... Unsettling.

I found this spiffing TEST, you should try it, if you dare. Here's my results, even tho I don't trust it:

• :O

XD nice I got 75 years to live :O I was trying to create a quiz on that website called "which TWD forum lounge member are you" with lots

• You DO indeed have the health of a 16 year old.

What teh fukk. Bullshit >_>

• Jaden is God. He created us.

• What did he say before the edit? :O

I saw what you said before de edit >:\ Jaden is watching.

• 69!!!!

XDDDDDD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.