The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Rest gurl, rest ;-;

I sleep like I'm dead, Simon. Seriously. Also, I think I'm getting sick or something.

• I don't like mint gum XP

It makes me feel like my mouth is fucking on fire, I can't chew mint gum for longer than like a minute xD

IT'S THE MINTY KIND

• Azlyn I hope your ok I never heard of anyone that done that before sleep my sistah I'm worried :'O

Azlyn posted: »

I haven't slept in 5 days. If i keep this up 2 more days then i'll get a record of one week.

• I'll take your word for it.

• Well then fuck you too. :,(

Wow. Best advice i've ever been given. Totally.

• Yeah, I got. I'll try to get it back now.

Try them both at the same time. Like, put the right one back in place and try pulling them again, but both simultaneously. see if it works.

• I wish I grew up in the 50s. ;-; Everything seemed so much more awesome then. I mean seriously.

No cellphones, no internet, no selfies.... just friends and hanging out and playing cards in treehouses.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What a dumbass kid xD

• :c

Eww. That's gross. Whyyyy. ;~;

Well then fuck you too. :,(

• It's not the first time i pull a long no-sleep streak, i'll be okay. ^^

Markd4547 posted: »

Azlyn I hope your ok I never heard of anyone that done that before sleep my sistah I'm worried :'O

• edited July 2014

I'm about to go Chuck on you. If you keep going like this you ain't gonna make it.

I sleep like I'm dead, Simon. Seriously. Also, I think I'm getting sick or something.

• LOL dude I slept for like almost a day. DAFUQ I DON'T NEED ANY MORE REST

Rest gurl, rest ;-;

• Okay, then, tell me if it works.

Yeah, I got. I'll try to get it back now.

• I'm gonna die? ;-;

I'm about to go Chuck on you. If you keep going like this you ain't gonna make it.

• Hey, nothing much. Noo, I'll be fully bck on August 13th, lol.

Rafoli posted: »

Joseph, wassup? Does this post mean you're back in full control?

• I know.. But then we couldn't meet, and what's the point in playing cards in treehouses if it's not with good people?

I wish I grew up in the 50s. ;-; Everything seemed so much more awesome then. I mean seriously. No cellphones, no internet, no selfies.... just friends and hanging out and playing cards in treehouses.

• I love it <3

I wish I had hubba bubba or whatever it's called. That stuff is good ;-;

But I'm not allowed sugar 'til I get my test results back.

I don't like mint gum XP It makes me feel like my mouth is fucking on fire, I can't chew mint gum for longer than like a minute xD

• The longest time I slept was for 9 hours from 3 AM till 3 PM. Also, I you feel like you're getting sick just...

Alt text

• The lemon Hubba Bubba is GOLD. <3

Oh, and, how WAS the blood test?

I love it I wish I had hubba bubba or whatever it's called. That stuff is good ;-; But I'm not allowed sugar 'til I get my test results back.

• Alt text

Azlyn just be careful ok this sounds dangerous that long without sleep :'/

It's not the first time i pull a long no-sleep streak, i'll be okay. ^^

• But if we never met, then we wouldn't have to worry about it ^-^

Don't know how it was for girls back then, tho. Don't think they were respected much. Basically just get married as soon as you can and have kids and stay home and take care of them while your husband does all the cool stuff. :/

I know.. But then we couldn't meet, and what's the point in playing cards in treehouses if it's not with good people?

• This:

Alt text

I didn't have gum for like a year and I won't be able to until like September, orthodontist's orders :/

I love it I wish I had hubba bubba or whatever it's called. That stuff is good ;-; But I'm not allowed sugar 'til I get my test results back.

• Meh, it was fine. I mean it was a blood test, lol, it wasn't fabulous. xD

The lemon Hubba Bubba is GOLD. Oh, and, how WAS the blood test?

• Alt text

The longest time I slept was for 9 hours from 3 AM till 3 PM. Also, I you feel like you're getting sick just...

• Lol, no thanks. xD

The longest time I slept was for 9 hours from 3 AM till 3 PM. Also, I you feel like you're getting sick just...

• I mean don't do anything tiring, not actual sleep :)

LOL dude I slept for like almost a day. DAFUQ I DON'T NEED ANY MORE REST

• I suppose not... When i was little and i was to have my first blood test, mum says it took her and dad AND a nurse to keep me still so the doc could take a sample of my blood. And it's not that great now, either.

Meh, it was fine. I mean it was a blood test, lol, it wasn't fabulous. xD

• Azlyn posted: »

:c Eww. That's gross. Whyyyy. ;~;

• Oh, lol. Pssh, I'm lazy anyways. xD

I mean don't do anything tiring, not actual sleep

• Since being in the hospital, I don't even mind them anymore. It just hurts a bit while it's happening, and I just look away, and then it's over. The worst part is afterwards, when my arm hurts so bad that I can't even move it. It's better now, but it hurt a hell of a lot yesterday.

I've had so many blood tests I've lost count :p

I suppose not... When i was little and i was to have my first blood test, mum says it took her and dad AND a nurse to keep me still so the doc could take a sample of my blood. And it's not that great now, either.

• I prefer you guys over the people in my school, which consists of about 80% self-centered underage drinking assholes who spend their time drinking from kegs :/

Yeah women didn't get much credit back then, also the internet is just too fucking amazing.

But if we never met, then we wouldn't have to worry about it ^-^ Don't know how it was for girls back then, tho. Don't think they were re

• Come on, just do it!

Alt text

Lol, no thanks. xD

• I don't know ask your doctor.

I'm gonna die? ;-;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

"6.9/10 would watch again but I need to go get the bribe from Activision"

-Mitch Dyer, IGN.

Uhhh.... What? here watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w&app=desktop

• edited July 2014

Yeah, the majority of the people at my school suck too >:( You guys are waaaaaay cooler, imo.

And the internet is only amazing because it's what we're used to. Back then there was cool stuff too. Like watching Sunday morning cartoons and collecting comic books and hanging out with friends and going on dates and..... looking for dead bodies..... lmao. xD They actually lived back then. They actually did stuff. Now everything is virtual and it sucks :/

Honestly, if I had friends like you guys here in Canada, I would want to do all the stuff these guys are doing. I wouldn't spend all my time indoors and being shy; I'd actually build a freakin treehouse and go out and do cool stufffff. Ugh. That just reminds me of how much my friends suck, lol. They never want to do anything fun with me. They all want to hang out with their stupid boyfriends while Miss Forever Alone here is talking to strangers on the internet. I WANT FRIENDS LIKE TEDDY AND CHRIS AND VERN AND GORDIE >:( IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK???

I prefer you guys over the people in my school, which consists of about 80% self-centered underage drinking assholes who spend their time dr

edited July 2014

I once had a blood test and they fucking lost the blood, so they had to take more of it :/

Meh, it was fine. I mean it was a blood test, lol, it wasn't fabulous. xD

edited July 2014

It doesn't even bother me :/

I actually look directly at the blood going to the tube, for some reason, it's interesting to me :/

I suppose not... When i was little and i was to have my first blood test, mum says it took her and dad AND a nurse to keep me still so the doc could take a sample of my blood. And it's not that great now, either.

• LMAO, they lost the blood??? xD

I once had a blood test and they fucking lost the blood, so they had to take more of it

• I'M NOT FUCKIN TWERKING SIMON

Come on, just do it!

• :(

I don't know ask your doctor.

• IT WORKED! Thank you so much!

Okay, then, tell me if it works.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.