The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes, they lost the blood, great healthcare.

Alt text

LMAO, they lost the blood??? xD

• Alt text

I'M NOT FUCKIN TWERKING SIMON

• Really I'll give it a 9.5/10 more exciting than Amid The Ruins. The paint has more Character Development. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

"6.9/10 would watch again but I need to go get the bribe from Activision" -Mitch Dyer, IGN.

• Lol, why blame Obama when you're in Israel? :p

Yes, they lost the blood, great healthcare.

• ._.

I'm the last person you'd want to see twerk, trust me.

• WRONG GIF!!! This is awkward....

._. I'm the last person you'd want to see twerk, trust me.

• lmao, suuuuuuuure xD

WRONG GIF!!! This is awkward....

• Maybe I'd go out more with friends if they were actually WORTH my time ;)

Yeah I'm sure it would be great if we lived closer and actually do stuff, but this is better than hanging out with the people I'm friends with here. Are their boyfriends any good anyway? Because women here aren't quite the catch.

It's too much to ask, that's why it's a movie, a fictional movie xD

Yeah, the majority of the people at my school suck too >:( You guys are waaaaaay cooler, imo. And the internet is only amazing because

• Only you can help yourself none of us can slam your head on a bed or drag you outside. Like everyday just go run around the block for like 30 minutes.

• lmaaooooo run!?!? Don't make me laugh.

I don't run.

Only you can help yourself none of us can slam your head on a bed or drag you outside. Like everyday just go run around the block for like 30 minutes.

• Because Obama Care is an OBAMAnation ba dum tss

Lol, why blame Obama when you're in Israel?

• Hight five!

lmaaooooo run!?!? Don't make me laugh. I don't run.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Because he's a chicken that won't help us with anything >:/

And John Kerry with his fucking "humanitarian truce" bullshit, last truce we had with them they broke it like 10 minutes after they signed it.

I'm getting off track here, my point is that the best solution is to just blame Obama XD

Lol, why blame Obama when you're in Israel?

• I swear (on toad's life) I wanted to post this one:

Alt text

lmao, suuuuuuuure xD

• Pssh, no. They're all jerks and they suck. But I'm probably just saying that because I'm jealous. :/ My friends just literally jump on any guy who shows any kind of interest in them and hang on for dear life. It's so annoying because they will do anything for them. Seriously. If they told them to just abandon me, they would do it, all because they don't want to be lonely virgins. WELL WHATEVER I DON'T CARE >:( They can have their stupid dumb boyfriends anyway, they're all dumb and they have "swag" and they don't know how to treat girls.

You know that "you don't need condoms when you have swag" meme? That's just like the majority of their boyfriends. With their stupid snapbacks and sagging douche canoe pants >.<

Maybe I'd go out more with friends if they were actually WORTH my time Yeah I'm sure it would be great if we lived closer and actually d

• I'm being serious WtW.

lmaaooooo run!?!? Don't make me laugh. I don't run.

edited July 2014

Alt text

Son, you do that one more time and I'll make sure you won't have an ass to do this disgusting dance with.

Come on, just do it!

• I'm being serious too. The only time I will ever run is if I'm being chased by zombies.

Yo, don't get all momlike on me. I know what I'm doingggg.

I'm being serious WtW.

• Uh huh. Okay. ^-^

I swear (on toad's life) I wanted to post this one:

• Sure... whatever.

I'm being serious too. The only time I will ever run is if I'm being chased by zombies. Yo, don't get all momlike on me. I know what I'm doingggg.

• I agree.

Son, you do that one more time and I'll make sure you won't have an ass to do this disgusting dance with.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

• ;-;

I already slept for 19 hours, isn't that enough?

Sure... whatever.

• Yep, sounds like most boys I know from my school.

Same with the girls, cheap, notorious whores that never read even 1 book their entire lives and don't know what type of guy they actually need in their lives, but I'm not complaining, I want those girls as far as possible from me.

Pssh, no. They're all jerks and they suck. But I'm probably just saying that because I'm jealous. My friends just literally jump on any guy

edited July 2014

'Kay, look behind your shoulder every once in a while, I'm taking a flight to Eilat and from there I'll get myself a BOAT and cross The Red Sea to Alexandria, so hide yo kids and hide yo wife cuz I'm comin' to teach you a lesson in the name of all that is Jaden.

Alt text

• This is so great xD

Because Obama Care is an OBAMAnation ba dum tss

• A lot of my friends don't read. It's like what?? How are you able to pass English when you don't even know how to read a couple of lines of Shakespeare? I mean I know that there are sites that translate the words and everything, but.... seriously? Shakespeare is the man. I have little to no difficulty translating Shakespeare into modern language. These bitches are like whispering to me in class going "Rachelle, dafuq does this mean" or "Rachelle you're good at this, what the hell is this?"... ugh. I mean, I have freakin Shakespeare plays that I read for fun, and not just for school. That's how big my Shakespeare game is.

Yep, sounds like most boys I know from my school. Same with the girls, cheap, notorious whores that never read even 1 book their entire l

• Because you didn't sleep BEFORE the hell you think was going to happen? Go out run get your body going and watch that your body will be begging for a rest but staring at a screen for 24 hours ain't going to do shit. I understand all these people are your friends and you want to spend time with them but they are still going to be here 30 minutes from now.

;-; I already slept for 19 hours, isn't that enough?

• But I do other stuff other than go on here ._.

YOU WANT ME TO RUN?? FINE. I'LL FUCKING RUN.

Can I just jog on the spot instead?

Because you didn't sleep BEFORE the hell you think was going to happen? Go out run get your body going and watch that your body will be begg

edited July 2014

We're not learning anything about Shakespeare because it's not very popular in here, but I know what it feels like, every time in bible class we read verses from bible and my friends are like "dafuq is this?! dafuq is that?!" And I'm the only one who actually understands it for some reason, even though I'm the most distanced from religion in my class, I know my shit about the bible better than any of them, because the stories in it can actually be interesting.

But if they ask me what some verse means in a test I just flip them off, testers tend to hate me and I don't want them to think I'm the one who's cheating..

A lot of my friends don't read. It's like what?? How are you able to pass English when you don't even know how to read a couple of lines of

• You can try.

Alt text

'Kay, look behind your shoulder every once in a while, I'm taking a flight to Eilat and from there I'll get myself a BOAT and cross The Red

• No go outside and run or walk around your block for 15-30 minutes go be one with mother nature.

But I do other stuff other than go on here ._. YOU WANT ME TO RUN?? FINE. I'LL FUCKING RUN. Can I just jog on the spot instead?

• Lol

This is so great xD

• edited July 2014

Lol, my friends are just the stereotypical dumb popular girl types. :p

OMG, I found this site that turns a few of the scenes in ASOIAF into Shakespearean language. You should check it out if you don't mind spoilers:

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/23ysm7/spoilers_all_asoiaf_in_shakespeareanstyle_verse/

This line is legit as fuck:

And oh! The heroes of the crown return

More corpse than man, with fewer than before,

And gravely wounded, faces veil’d with ash.

Cruel War has made them strangers to themselves.

We're not learning anything about Shakespeare because it's not very popular in here, but I know what it feels like, every time in bible clas

• Get better friends.

Lol, my friends are just the stereotypical dumb popular girl types. OMG, I found this site that turns a few of the scenes in ASOIAF into

• Ok, I'm coming!

Alt text

You can try.

• k

Get better friends.

• This is amazing xD

Lol, my friends are just the stereotypical dumb popular girl types. OMG, I found this site that turns a few of the scenes in ASOIAF into

• That's what this forum is for, haha!

CodPatrol posted: »

I'm bored.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.