The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Huh I only saw the Family Guy version but when I Iook at these gifs I recognized it. Thing is I never watched/heard of the movie before.

What? Stand By Me? Yeah, I think so, lol.

• Me too.

Alt text

And that's why I love this thread. ^-^

• What. The. Shat.

Azlyn posted: »

(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)

• So how's your vacation? You've been gone for a looong time!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Eyy Tobi!

• Everyone needs some Jaden in their lives.

Ughhh ima have to leave for like 5 hours cuz of a road trip. I got to be here for like 10min yesterday. THE WITHDRAW IS KILLING ME. I need jaden...

• lol if I died would it affect you at all?

What if i suddenly just died from sleep deprivation? You're saying it wouldn't affect you at all? ;-;

• Of course it would. >:(

lol if I died would it affect you at all?

• We <3 you.

What. The. Shat.

• Ok ok, fine, I'll change it back. :/

Rachel, you changed your picture? ;-;

• Holy shit that pic is ancient never thought i'll see it return

Yeah. This was my first original one and I missed it. After a while I'll change it back, though.

• You must watch it, Tobi. YOU MUST. It is one of the best movies of all time.

Huh I only saw the Family Guy version but when I Iook at these gifs I recognized it. Thing is I never watched/heard of the movie before.

• It's been great so far. So great that I dont wanna go back home. But I do miss you guys :c

So how's your vacation? You've been gone for a looong time!

• Lol, you don't have to if you don't want to :p

Ok ok, fine, I'll change it back.

• xD I have hard time believing that but try to do jumping jacks non stop for 15 minutes if you don't want to go outside.

Of course it would. >:(

• We missed you too Joe. Plus the GTA Sessions hosted by Password has stopped, now I can't play with you guys anymore since barely anyone plays it now. ;_;

It's been great so far. So great that I dont wanna go back home. But I do miss you guys :c

• FOR 15 MINUTES NON STOP??!?! bro i'm not a freakin athlete k and i'm sick dafuq is wrong witchu

is dis wat u do in ur spare time manny

xD I have hard time believing that but try to do jumping jacks non stop for 15 minutes if you don't want to go outside.

• So, yesterday my dad and I pass in front of a ice cream shop, and he said "do you want some ice cream?" And I'm like...

Alt text

"OF COURSE I WANT ICE CREAM" so my dad got us some ice cream.

The end.

• I will. ^^ If I can find it that is. -_-

You must watch it, Tobi. YOU MUST. It is one of the best movies of all time.

• lol no.

FOR 15 MINUTES NON STOP??!?! bro i'm not a freakin athlete k and i'm sick dafuq is wrong witchu is dis wat u do in ur spare time manny

• Yeah, they did, but when I saw the episode I hadn't watched the movie yet so it wasn't as funny, I need to watch that episode again.

Heyyy.... didn't Family Guy do a parody of this?

• Yeah.. I had it before I even met any of you.

Holy shit that pic is ancient never thought i'll see it return

• Meh, I already changed it.

And it looked odd.... Idk I should be used to it because used that other one so much before, but it's weird now.

Lol, you don't have to if you don't want to

• So one time I was in a store called Wal-Mart back at London. The staff usually wears a blue t-shirt shirt there. And at that time I was wearing a blue t-shirt and orange vest, I was checking out the games when suddenly started calling out to me. They asked me a question. I was confused as hell cuz I didn't know my way around there. Turns out though, when they asked, they thought I was staff member! xD

• Dude, if I did nonstop jumping jacks for 15 freaking minutes, I'd die. I'd literally fall down and have a seizure.

My body can't take all that shit man. 4 real.

lol no.

• Yeah, I heard. I guess since we're in the middle of summer, everyone's busy having a life, lol

We missed you too Joe. Plus the GTA Sessions hosted by Password has stopped, now I can't play with you guys anymore since barely anyone plays it now. ;_;

• Too bad I don't have a life! XD

Yeah, I heard. I guess since we're in the middle of summer, everyone's busy having a life, lol

• The selfie revolution has changed you, Rachel :3

Meh, I already changed it. And it looked odd.... Idk I should be used to it because used that other one so much before, but it's weird now.

• I love you all. <33333

Azlyn posted: »

We you.

• Fine with me! :P

Stealing this!

• LOL I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PUT IT AS! I can't choose...

It looked odd to me but I guess I could get used to it again. But still, I don't know which one to pick.

[Looks at Gravatar] DLB WENT BACK TO HER OLD AVATAR! O_O EDIT: NVM ^^;;

• Yesterday I went to the water part.

It started raining.

The end.

So, yesterday my dad and I pass in front of a ice cream shop, and he said "do you want some ice cream?" And I'm like... "OF COURSE I WANT ICE CREAM" so my dad got us some ice cream. The end.

• yea the old times.

Yeah.. I had it before I even met any of you.

• Jumping jacks, as their name, don't do jack, go take a walk in the park after you're feeling better, and for now just rest.

Dude, if I did nonstop jumping jacks for 15 freaking minutes, I'd die. I'd literally fall down and have a seizure. My body can't take all that shit man. 4 real.

• Alt text

Yes the deal stands it was a special occasion I deemed this gif was the only option plus remember that "ALONE" gif I stole off you that was HEATH LEDGER JOKER so were even case closed XD

Did you forget what you told me in our deal?

• I slept for 19 hours.

I woke up and chewed some gum.

Now I'm tired again.

The end.

Yesterday I went to the water part. It started raining. The end.

• I actually laughed at the thought of that my bad. But yea like I said do whatever floats your boat just do something.

Dude, if I did nonstop jumping jacks for 15 freaking minutes, I'd die. I'd literally fall down and have a seizure. My body can't take all that shit man. 4 real.

• Lol there is a bunch of Wal-Marts where I live. It's the place where people go and dress as ratchet as they can.

Alt text

Like, what even?

So one time I was in a store called Wal-Mart back at London. The staff usually wears a blue t-shirt shirt there. And at that time I was wear

• I want chilaquiles right now. ;-; dammit tia y couldn't you come to Canada with us? Screw your kids, we need you HERE.

Just don't start shoving food down my face I'LL EAT WHEN I'M HUNGRY, NOT BEFORE OK IF YOU DO THAT YOU CAN JUST GO BACK TO MEXICO

• Got to sleep then.

The end?

I slept for 19 hours. I woke up and chewed some gum. Now I'm tired again. The end.

• Alt text

Yesterday I went to the water part. It started raining. The end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.