The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ....... I guess you wouldn't care if I died then >:I

I actually laughed at the thought of that my bad. But yea like I said do whatever floats your boat just do something.

• lol Okay. ^^

Markd4547 posted: »

Yes the deal stands it was a special occasion I deemed this gif was the only option plus remember that "ALONE" gif I stole off you that was HEATH LEDGER JOKER so were even case closed XD

• Lol, like my mom will let me sleep now.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Got to sleep then. The end?

• Rachel found her pot.

Went to Rachelles house.

-WAKATA-

The end

I slept for 19 hours. I woke up and chewed some gum. Now I'm tired again. The end.

• You have no idea how bad I wanted to be home while I was there.

• edited July 2014

Well I think it's alright the way it is. You stand out. Plus I noticed some use the same thing. It's better to have an avatar that's unique. It represents who you are(literally in this case). :3

LOL I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PUT IT AS! I can't choose... It looked odd to me but I guess I could get used to it again. But still, I don't know which one to pick.

• Did you just make up a word?

Rachel found her pot. Went to Rachelles house. -WAKATA- The end

• edited July 2014

I would never dressed up ratchet. It wouldn't suit me. :/

Lol there is a bunch of Wal-Marts where I live. It's the place where people go and dress as ratchet as they can. Like, what even?

• Yuuuuup.

That's what I do when I'm bored out of my mind.

Did you just make up a word?

• Who nose?

....... I guess you wouldn't care if I died then >:I

• Alt text

Alt text

I slept for 19 hours. I woke up and chewed some gum. Now I'm tired again. The end.

• Just don't start shoving food down my face

You should... Umm... Go see a doctor.

I want chilaquiles right now. ;-; dammit tia y couldn't you come to Canada with us? Screw your kids, we need you HERE. Just don't start shoving food down my face I'LL EAT WHEN I'M HUNGRY, NOT BEFORE OK IF YOU DO THAT YOU CAN JUST GO BACK TO MEXICO

• This Tia.. is she the Taco lady? :)

I want chilaquiles right now. ;-; dammit tia y couldn't you come to Canada with us? Screw your kids, we need you HERE. Just don't start shoving food down my face I'LL EAT WHEN I'M HUNGRY, NOT BEFORE OK IF YOU DO THAT YOU CAN JUST GO BACK TO MEXICO

• IF YOU WOULD LAUGH AT ME HAVING A SEIZURE, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU WOULDN'T CARE

Who nose?

• Yeah I saw that one person with the same pic I had a long time ago. Whenever I see them comment on something it reminds me of when mine used to be like that.

Well I think it's alright the way it is. You stand out. Plus I noticed some use the same thing. It's better to have an avatar that's unique. It represents who you are(literally in this case).

• lmaooo, i meant to say "down my throat", but it came out as "down my face". Idfk why.

Just don't start shoving food down my face You should... Umm... Go see a doctor.

• She's the everything lady. All she knows how to do is make food.

This Tia.. is she the Taco lady?

• Are you serious right now?

IF YOU WOULD LAUGH AT ME HAVING A SEIZURE, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU WOULDN'T CARE

• Come on, dont say that :/

Too bad I don't have a life! XD

• Um. Yeah?

Are you serious right now?

• edited July 2014

You just reminded me that I haven't eaten in like 16 hours. Duuuude holy crap I gotta eat something. D:

• Great story, nice character development, 9/10

So one time I was in a store called Wal-Mart back at London. The staff usually wears a blue t-shirt shirt there. And at that time I was wear

• EAT!!! Eat a burger and fries. Eat a pizza. Eat a pail of ice cream. Eat tacos. Eat s'mores. Eat spaghetti and meatballs. Eat a turkey sandwich. Eat mac and cheese. Eat mashed potatoes. EAT EVERYTHING!!!!

You just reminded me that I haven't eaten in like 16 hours. Duuuude holy crap I gotta eat something.

• The say the outside world enjoyable, but I find much more joy at my computer.

It's a wonder how I'm not a blubber butt! Sitting at the computer for so long. I'm still the same size for a year! O_o

TWDFan86 posted: »

Come on, dont say that

• "Down my throat" does not sound any better O_o

lmaooo, i meant to say "down my throat", but it came out as "down my face". Idfk why.

• So she's the food lady?

She's the everything lady. All she knows how to do is make food.

• Same here. There's guy named Fizzdar, who has the same on I used to have. Brings back memories. :3

Yeah I saw that one person with the same pic I had a long time ago. Whenever I see them comment on something it reminds me of when mine used to be like that.

• I'd post a picture of what I just ate, but you people sound like you are starving to death so I better no do that.

• Pretty much.

So she's the food lady?

• She must be really good at culinary then. :)

She's the everything lady. All she knows how to do is make food.

• -________-

"Down my throat" does not sound any better O_o

• I just put a full bottle of ketchup in the microwave and was about to cook it. [FACEPALM]

• do it or else

I'd post a picture of what I just ate, but you people sound like you are starving to death so I better no do that.

• Lol, she was a nurse for 15 years, and she hasn't had any education in the culinary arts, but for some reason everything she makes is so good that it makes you want to cry.

She must be really good at culinary then.

• Do it. ;-;

I'd post a picture of what I just ate, but you people sound like you are starving to death so I better no do that.

• Lol yeah.

But I like never take selfies. Or regular pictures of me. Whenever my friends go to take a group picture, I haul ass outa there.

So it's rare for me to have a selfie of me. If I ever get kidnapped, my mom would have to use the pic I use for here because I don't take pics. xD

The selfie revolution has changed you, Rachel

• I just put a full bottle of ketchup in the microwave and was about to cook it. [FACEPALM]

• Alt text

Lol, she was a nurse for 15 years, and she hasn't had any education in the culinary arts, but for some reason everything she makes is so good that it makes you want to cry.

• Aww you did it for us <3

Lol yeah. But I like never take selfies. Or regular pictures of me. Whenever my friends go to take a group picture, I haul ass outa the

• edited July 2014

-____________________-

Giraffehat posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQ1v8NVgb4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.