The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Why did they have to remind me of that horrible last line ;-;

This has so many similarities to the dialogue in "The Hunters" volume, but that Gareth guy and the cannibals won't live for season 6.

Also, 2:20 that can't be... Negan executing Glenn, is it?

I can see father Gabriel crying like a little bitch, and I think in some scenes they are already inside the Alexandria safe-zone.

Rigtail posted: »

Sorry if this has been posting already somewhere on this forum, I just woke up and I found this in my subscription feed and holy shit. HYPE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM

• Lmao, I have no idea. I don't question certain things anymore after this.

lmao how does one "get glued to a toilet" ?! xD

• Good idea, why the hell not? But only if you're really up for it.

I'm thinking about photoshopping something with everybody here in it. Is everybody okay with that?

• Well, shit.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey, nothing much. Noo, I'll be fully bck on August 13th, lol.

• do it

i don't care how

just do it

I'm thinking about photoshopping something with everybody here in it. Is everybody okay with that?

• Ummm yeah I guess.

• It just confirms my spiritual connection with Jaden.

Twistee posted: »

OOOoooOoOOoOOoo THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

• Gadot was the final straw for me wonder woman is mean't to represent the average women. Gadot is a skinny pretty face who can't act describing the Dark Knight as to serious just a joke

Jesse Heisenberg is a good actor but a villain who can intimate batman or superman the thought is laughable Bryan cranston for me should of been cast.

Ben Affleck he failed with daredevil but you can put on the fancy suit with the deep voice but it's always going to be Ben Affleck his to well known to see past his name to truly play the character for me

I tell you the story everyone hates eachother, Inserts special effects and cheesy lines, Everyone loves eachother, Insert justice league easter egg over

This movie is going to be a joke...It MIGHT turn out good, but when you expect EVERY SINGLE ACTOR to have the Heath Ledger effect, the odds

edited July 2014

What kind of picture? Yeah do it.

• Alt text

Joker in it sounds awesome

edited July 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury There's another clown here making fun of Will Smith, how shall we handle him?

• We shall have a feast tonight in Jaden's honour and in the light of this newly found knowledge. Tonight we shall dine on swag and #MONEY.

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is it... you have gained the power to distinguish between the believers and non-believers, just like me.

• yeah :D

• To the stakes! This one burns!

@Welcome_to_Woodbury There's another clown here making fun of Will Smith, how shall we handle him?

• I don't really know yet.

What kind of picture? Yeah do it.

• We need to have an "adult" conversation about what's gonna happen when they close TWD forum?

• Don't give them ideas..

Alt text

We need to have an "adult" conversation about what's gonna happen when they close TWD forum?

edited July 2014

Indubitably, festoon and #WHEREWITHAL

We shall have a feast tonight in Jaden's honour and in the light of this newly found knowledge. Tonight we shall dine on swag and #MONEY.

• Alt text

We need to have an "adult" conversation about what's gonna happen when they close TWD forum?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Today, my bunny, Fluffy, passed away. She was an old gal, i suppose. I loved her a lot. I got her when i was 8 years old, and she was only 7 months. She was real tiny and cute and i used to go outside and play with her. She liked running around beneath the flaps of skirts and dresses. And she'd also jump and lean on your knees so you'd pat her head. She was a friendly bunny. Even with strangers. And she didn't really like carrots, like she's supposed to. She liked cabbage. And she liked playing tag with me... Sort of... I'd run around and she'd run right behind me until she'd catch me. She didn't really act like a bunny at all, and maybe she wasn't really bright. When she was little, she always jumped out of her box and leaped around all over the place in our house, leaving a trail of pellets, sorta like the Hansel and Gretel story, and every time i put her in her box, she'd jump right out again. But she was a friendly and kind bunny. She was a bit chubby, because she ate a lot. But i guess she didn't eat what she wasn't supposed to. She didn't like special bunny food from the shop. She only liked cabbage and grass and sometimes even bread. And when i was at the table and she was out in the yard, free from her cage, she always came under the table and sat on my feet, waiting for me to finish eating. When i named her Fluffy, i thought she was a boy. But then dad checked and told me she was a girl. I kept insisting she was a boy, but then i finally accepted that she was a girl and i kept putting these small doll hats on her head and she'd wear them and lay on my lap and just take a nap when i was doing my homework or listening to music or anything else. I used to pretend she was actually the little sister i always wanted. And i loved Fluffy. I think i still do. So i picked this small yellow flower and this little letter and put them on her grave, thanking her for sticking around by me all this time and for being part of my life. It's been less than 5 hours since she's died, and i already miss her. I miss her pushing her head through the bars of her cage for me to pat her on the head and leave her outside. I miss her falling asleep while i stroked her real smooth fur. I miss her little nose twitching when i poked it. I miss our little games. I miss you, Fluffy.

Rest in peace, Fluffy. I love you and i miss you.

I apologize if this bothers anyone, i just needed to make a little memorial for my loyal and kind friend.

:(

• I really have to poop, but I'm choosing to talk to you.

• Alt text

To the stakes! This one burns!

• Wait wait wait wait wait... They're closing the forum??!

• They won't close it.

• I don't care about him xD

• No!

Wait wait wait wait wait... They're closing the forum??!

• Okay then, me neither.

Alt text

I don't care about him xD

• DAMMIT BRENT DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT

No!

• マリア

That's my name. It's still lame.

Gais I'm learning Japanese, and my name in Japanese is ダニエル. I can try to type some other names in Japanese if you want me to, but it won't be 100% accurate x_x

• They won't close it, why do you think that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.