The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014
  • So....... the doctor called with the test results.

Turns out that I'm not the father.

• For some reason I cracked up at this. Idek why. x_x http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ&list=TLrK2WP4o-SkVmYvX9dUmRFiyb0M0OlzID

• How'd you like it?

Had some beer yesterday.

• Thats right.

I am.

So....... the doctor called with the test results. Turns out that I'm not the father.

• Lol what?

So....... the doctor called with the test results. Turns out that I'm not the father.

• Tasted like sourdough. Dat yeast bro

BigBlindMax posted: »

How'd you like it?

• But, you did turn out to be the mother.

• Nope, not the mother either.

But, you did turn out to be the mother.

• edited July 2014

OH MY GOD RACHELLE. The way you started saying it with the "So........ ". YOU FREAKING.. UGH. My heart freaking stopped.

• Apparently I got the wrong type of blood test done. I took a paternity test instead.

And I'm not the baby daddy.

Lol what?

• xD lmao

But seriously, I did get the results.

OH MY GOD RACHELLE. The way you started saying it with the "So........ ". YOU FREAKING.. UGH. My heart freaking stopped.

• XD that's hilarious.

Apparently I got the wrong type of blood test done. I took a paternity test instead. And I'm not the baby daddy.

• Please tell me you don't have diabetes. Please tell me you don't have diabetes. PLEASE TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE DIABETES

xD lmao But seriously, I did get the results.

• Is everybody here in the story? I am back from a long hiatus. Can i have a TL:DR of the story so far. Am i still alive?

• I'm back from a long Hiatus. Can i have a TL:DR starting from the 2nd chapter? Am i still alive?

• Well...... he said that I have a lot of the symptoms but that it's hard to tell because I didn't fast overnight. He told me that he's pretty sure that I don't have it. Also, he said to fast overnight and check my blood sugar levels in the morning to see if they're normal, and that I should go to the specialty clinic and get more tests done there. Which is like a blood test, a urine test, and probably some other tests.

And I still can't eat sugar >:( I can't eat anything at all til tomorrow afternoon.

Please tell me you don't have diabetes. Please tell me you don't have diabetes. PLEASE TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE DIABETES

• Nope. People couldn't save you. You did have a nice funeral, though.

firedog122 posted: »

Is everybody here in the story? I am back from a long hiatus. Can i have a TL:DR of the story so far. Am i still alive?

• Is there any way for a tldr or is the story too branching and cunfusing for one?

Nope. People couldn't save you. You did have a nice funeral, though.

• Jesus... Well glad to hear that he's pretty sure you don't have it.

You can't eat anything till tomorrow afternoon?! Well that sucks. But you wake up in the afternoon so it's not like your awake and your waiting to eat lunch. You just wake up and eat.

Lmao while I was waiting for you to reply I could freaking feel and hear my god damn heart pounding in my chest. xD Ughhh ima have a heart attack one day, I just know it. Freaking panic attacks and crap. X_X

Well...... he said that I have a lot of the symptoms but that it's hard to tell because I didn't fast overnight. He told me that he's pretty

• Eh, well. I think @LeeTheProfessional can sum it all up for you.

Is there any way for a tldr or is the story too branching and cunfusing for one?

• Haha, I actually have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow because we're looking at houses. xD

lmao, you were really that concerned? :o

Jesus... Well glad to hear that he's pretty sure you don't have it. You can't eat anything till tomorrow afternoon?! Well that sucks. Bu

• You can catch up on google docs, the whole story is there. It's in the description, I asked Puncake tl add it up there. Most of the people in here are in or were in the story, some of them aren't even in it but they don't bother anyone so it's cool.

Is there any way for a tldr or is the story too branching and cunfusing for one?

• edited July 2014

You're getting a new house? Good luck buying one. Make sure there isn't a little girl hiddng under its stairs . :3

Holy shit I just went to go and look up a gif I had in mind and typed "scary little girl under stairs" I IMMEDIATELY REGRET THAT DECISION.

lmao, you were really that concerned? :o

Beyond explanation. D: like, no joke, my chest started hurting and my breathing was like... all screwed up.

Haha, I actually have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow because we're looking at houses. xD lmao, you were really that concerned?

• Alright. I have an hour to waste.

You can catch up on google docs, the whole story is there. It's in the description, I asked Puncake tl add it up there. Most of the people in here are in or were in the story, some of them aren't even in it but they don't bother anyone so it's cool.

• You just made me look it up too. ;-;

You're getting a new house? Good luck buying one. Make sure there isn't a little girl hiddng under its stairs . Holy shit I just went t

• Let's be real here. My profile picture needs an award.

• Yeah, it's a lot of parts and I'm on mobile right now. Good to have you back, though. B]

Alright. I have an hour to waste.

• Lol, what? Diabetes?

You just made me look it up too. ;-;

• Lol, nooooo, just renting. We're too poor to actually buy a house. ;-;

Awww, I'm sorry to worry you :( I didn't mean it! If anything happened to you, I'd be the same way.

You're getting a new house? Good luck buying one. Make sure there isn't a little girl hiddng under its stairs . Holy shit I just went t

• Lmao I'm waiting for the day someone puts theirs as Clem's "dafaq" face when she catches jane and Luke.

This one:

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Let's be real here. My profile picture needs an award.

• Her smile makes me happyyyy ^-^

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Let's be real here. My profile picture needs an award.

• "Jane, did you really just bang this fluke?"

Lmao I'm waiting for the day someone puts theirs as Clem's "dafaq" face when she catches jane and Luke. This one:

• edited July 2014

Which system? Xbox, Playstation, or what?

I just played the Destiny Beta Today, And I must say, I have never had that much fun playing a Cooperative game.

• The doctor just called. Rachelle is definitely my baby daddy.

• edited July 2014

Save up dem pennies and bye a house. :P

I'm sorry to worry you

Nah nah don't be sorry or anything. :P.

If anything happened to you, I'd be the same way.

aww thanks. <3

Lol, nooooo, just renting. We're too poor to actually buy a house. ;-; Awww, I'm sorry to worry you I didn't mean it! If anything happened to you, I'd be the same way.

• Ikr! I saw her face like that and was like "DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Her smile makes me happyyyy ^-^

• Did it.

Lmao I'm waiting for the day someone puts theirs as Clem's "dafaq" face when she catches jane and Luke. This one:

• Omfg, I laughed my ass off when she made that face! XD

• No.

The doctor just called. Rachelle is definitely my baby daddy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.