The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

O_O

I think so................................

Dick size has an effect on the chances of pregnancy? Lmao.

• edited July 2014

When I say Luke's dick was small. I mean small, a teeny bit bigger than a walnut. There is NO way whatsoever that a dick that size could get someone preggers.

Dick size has an effect on the chances of pregnancy? Lmao.

• She was just my best friend. Couldn't let her die for nothing :/

I didn't want Jane to die for one. And Sarah wasn't mentally stable to keep going

• DAAAAAAAAAAAMN 6??! lmao holy crap

At least I didn't break the record for repeated post. Current record holder: @Alive_Clem with 6 XD That was awesome!

• edited July 2014

Oh ok, lol.

Well, I.... wouldn't know.

When I say Luke's dick was small. I mean small, a teeny bit bigger than a walnut. There is NO way whatsoever that a dick that size could get someone preggers.

• Sarah is ignoring the fact that EVERYONE in the group cares for her. She's pretty suicidal at that point.

Oh yeah. This song gives me the feels. It was in the huger games movie. ... I think. And that other song called "salty seas" has a lyr

• Maybe that's why Jane was acting so casual when Clem showed up.

"Eh, I barely even felt it."

• The VA did such a good job with that line.

It was like "you're really leaving me"? And the was she screams "daddy"! When being eaten.... Oh my god.

I know.... ;-; It was like "Clementine? Why are you leaving me? Why does it have to be like this?"

• ;~; Telltale is so good at lighting my feel fire, even though I hate them for it.

The VA did such a good job with that line. It was like "you're really leaving me"? And the was she screams "daddy"! When being eaten.... Oh my god.

• Is that even possi-- wait never mind, it is.

• XD One of my favorite moments on this forum

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN 6??! lmao holy crap

• That was some pretty recent editing you did there. You hiding something?

If it's where your stash of sticky is, I need to know.

Oh ok, lol. Well, I.... wouldn't know.

• That pause makes me wonder....

• And Luke was so distressed about her leaving because she might tell every group that she meets about his dick size.

Maybe that's why Jane was acting so casual when Clem showed up. "Eh, I barely even felt it."

• LMAO what does that mean?

I wouldn't know because I've never had to deal with those sorts of things before.

That pause makes me wonder....

• No sticky, no dicky. Nothing to hide. lmao.

That was some pretty recent editing you did there. You hiding something? If it's where your stash of sticky is, I need to know.

• No dicky..... dafuq

No sticky, no dicky. Nothing to hide. lmao.

• I know, just messing with you xD

LMAO what does that mean? I wouldn't know because I've never had to deal with those sorts of things before.

• Or HAVE you...

insert Illuminati gif here

LMAO what does that mean? I wouldn't know because I've never had to deal with those sorts of things before.

• LOL

No dicky..... dafuq

• edited July 2014

It seems like everyone got the feels last episode except me. Must be a symptom of the wobbles.

Edit: scratch that. i think I got the feels watching Clem getting yelled at by Kenny.

• No, you're just a sociopath.

Alt text

It seems like everyone got the feels last episode except me. Must be a symptom of the wobbles. Edit: scratch that. i think I got the feels watching Clem getting yelled at by Kenny.

• Maybe that's why Luke always argues with Kenny. Luke knows that Kenny has a boat sized penis. That's why he got Katjaa and Sarita. Luke is super jealous.

And Luke was so distressed about her leaving because she might tell every group that she meets about his dick size.

• It's not the walking dead if there isn't feels.

I hope they pack so many feels in episode five like they did with the last season. But without killing clementine off. If they did that Id seriously cry for like... Ever.

;~; Telltale is so good at lighting my feel fire, even though I hate them for it.

• 110% sure i haven't. o_O

Or HAVE you... insert Illuminati gif here

• Pics or it didn't happen!

Wait..

110% sure i haven't. o_O

• Stand By Me gifs are my thing now. Get used to it.

• What was your original comment?! xD

• lmao, it was just "oh ok lol" and then I added the "well i wouldn't know" part.

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM ;-;

What was your original comment?! xD

• wat

Pics or it didn't happen! Wait..

• IM NOT AN EMOTIONAL GUY. IM SORRY.

No, you're just a sociopath.

• edited July 2014

What about this movie?

Alt text

Stand By Me gifs are my thing now. Get used to it.

• Alt text

I don't believe you.

IM NOT AN EMOTIONAL GUY. IM SORRY.

• edited July 2014

Getting late gonna go to sleep but first uhhh I'll sing what's stuck in my head.

Dancing in the mirror, Singing in the shower. LALA DEE LALA LA LALA

• Dafaq

Pics or it didn't happen! Wait..

• "Oh ok lol"

YOU'RE SUCH A LIER

lmao, it was just "oh ok lol" and then I added the "well i wouldn't know" part. WHAT IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM ;-;

• I'M NOT LYING!! LMAO

I'm seriously not lying. I swaer on me mum.

"Oh ok lol" YOU'RE SUCH A LIER

• Hehe

It seems like everyone got the feels last episode except me. Must be a symptom of the wobbles. Edit: scratch that. i think I got the feels watching Clem getting yelled at by Kenny.

• "Boat sized penis"

LOL WAT. IM DONE. IM SO DONE. LIKE, WITH EVERYTHING

Maybe that's why Luke always argues with Kenny. Luke knows that Kenny has a boat sized penis. That's why he got Katjaa and Sarita. Luke is super jealous.

• °_°

I don't believe you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.