I've been dying at this shit for the past 10 minutes xD

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDD that is one of the best spam here I've seen lmao

• I want to be a princess okay? ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

How to marry a prince? Rachelle wat?

• Holy shit, that guy is EPIC.

• Well, William is taken, so you will have to settle with one of the peasants.

I want to be a princess okay? ;-;

• Of course it's a good movie. You should watch it.

Yep, because I haven't watched it.

• What about Harry?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well, William is taken, so you will have to settle with one of the peasants.

• Alt text

You still want to be a princess that's beautiful that actually got me in dem feels direct hit :'D

I want to be a princess okay? ;-;

• Actually, I never really wanted to be a princess before Kate Middleton got married to William. Now I'm probably just jealous of Kate, lmao.

You still want to be a princess that's beautiful that actually got me in dem feels direct hit :'D

• Literally every women in the world is already scheming on how to seduce him, I think you're too late now :b

What about Harry?

• I'm not jealous of her, they probably invade their lives so much that they can't have a moment of privacy, not to mention acting a little lose would ruin their reputation, that's not a life I want my kids to have >_>

Actually, I never really wanted to be a princess before Kate Middleton got married to William. Now I'm probably just jealous of Kate, lmao.

• This shit is epic.

@AWESOMEO @Gustav_Kenny @Markd4547 @WhatToWriteHere @Welcome_To_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back @Deceptio @LeeTheprofessional @Twistee @Rafoli @AllThatRemains @Cluke_Is_Dumb @Puncake32 @Azlyn

• WHAT IN GOD'S NAME

@AWESOMEO @Gustav_Kenny @Markd4547 @WhatToWriteHere @Welcome_To_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back @Deceptio @LeeTheprofessional @Twistee @Rafoli @AllThatRemains @Cluke_Is_Dumb @Puncake32 @Azlyn

• Alt text

An English princess you do not want believe me :/

Actually, I never really wanted to be a princess before Kate Middleton got married to William. Now I'm probably just jealous of Kate, lmao.

• Where?

Of course it's a good movie. You should watch it.

• .... fuck. :(

always last in line. Even for men.

Literally every women in the world is already scheming on how to seduce him, I think you're too late now :b

• Lol, why not?

An English princess you do not want believe me

• Alt text

It looks like a fucking party!

Alt text

Alt text

• I want your skills Simon.

• Yeah, I guess so..... but.... i'd still be a princess... ;-;

I'm not jealous of her, they probably invade their lives so much that they can't have a moment of privacy, not to mention acting a little lose would ruin their reputation, that's not a life I want my kids to have >_>

• Photoshop ain't that hard, it's not rocket science :P

I want your skills Simon.

• Lol, what's the thing you like most in being a princess that you want it?

Yeah, I guess so..... but.... i'd still be a princess... ;-;

• I'm just really bad at that kind of stuff, and I don't even own photoshop.

Yeah it's really easy. And I'm doing all this on my ipad by the way. An app called "photoshop mix"

• Alt text

.... fuck. always last in line. Even for men.

• Yeah it's really easy. And I'm doing all this on my ipad by the way. An app called "photoshop mix"

Photoshop ain't that hard, it's not rocket science :P

• It's art.

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME

• Lmao poor ATR XD

• WHAT?! YOU'RE CHEATING BY USING AN APP?! >:/

I'm using the real deal, the real Photoshop :b

Yeah it's really easy. And I'm doing all this on my ipad by the way. An app called "photoshop mix"

• I don't even have photoshop, so that makes it a little harder.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I could give you 4 paragraphs on why not? :O but I aint touching that lets just say I would never recommend it to anyone

Lol, why not?

• edited July 2014

Let me be in the next one. Please. :3

• edited July 2014

XD epic deceptio gets me every time in the corner XDDDDDDDDDD

• I want to meet the Queen. I want to have tea with her, and dress up in pretty things and eat creme brulee and share stories of our awesomeness and I want to not have to clean anything ever in my life ever again, and I want to have a huge royal wedding with a million people in a big palace and I want to see my name in magazines and I want to be able to go to grand events and parties and wear expensive jewelry and gowns made from the finest silk ever created and I want my children to have the best life growing up as princes and princesses and I want my husband to be king so that I can be queen and finally be able to overthrow Queen Elizabeth and take over the world.

Lol, what's the thing you like most in being a princess that you want it?

• I'm actually better on the real photoshop. But I'm too lazy to use it. I could show you some of the stuff I made on the computer for an old Egyptian forum I was a user in.

WHAT?! YOU'RE CHEATING BY USING AN APP?! >:/ I'm using the real deal, the real Photoshop :b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.