The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sure.

Let me be in the next one. Please.

• Try the photoshop mix app it's really easy and free.

I don't even have photoshop, so that makes it a little harder.

• I do not own such thing as an apple device.

Try the photoshop mix app it's really easy and free.

• I think you got carried away there... lol.

I understand, you want to have what practically every person wants, but we don't always get what we want :b
    I don't think that living a life in the limelight would be that fun, sometimes you have to experience it on your flesh to get it, but I think you won't like it when paparazzis stalk you every fucking place you, remember Diana? She married a prince and because of a stupid paparazzi who got her killed :/

Anyway, you'll grow out of that dream, probably.

I want to meet the Queen. I want to have tea with her, and dress up in pretty things and eat creme brulee and share stories of our awesomene

• sigh

I still want to be a princess, Mark.

Markd4547 posted: »

I could give you 4 paragraphs on why not? :O but I aint touching that lets just say I would never recommend it to anyone

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

I don't want a great life, I just want to survive.

Also I think that the Danish Crown Princess was a normal person who met the Crown Prince on a bar in Paris.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think you got carried away there... lol. I understand, you want to have what practically every person wants, but we don't always get wh

• Alt text

That shit tasted nasty. I'll stick to this beer ^

BigBlindMax posted: »

You'll get there, it's an acquired taste.

• Alt text

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Impalala posted: »

Is your poop... COMING SOON!?!??! Okay maybe that was a little over the line. xD

• Probably... v.v

I just want to be special. I hate living a boring old life. I want to be someone who means something. And I guess you get used to the paparazzi after a while. Kate probably thought it was annoying at first, and then she grew adapted to it. Now it's just a part of her life and she probably doesn't even notice it anymore.

I think you got carried away there... lol. I understand, you want to have what practically every person wants, but we don't always get wh

• Alt text

Be a princess Rachelle just not a British one pls :'D

sigh I still want to be a princess, Mark.

• Come to Denmark then, the Danish royalty can litteraly not stop having children.

sigh I still want to be a princess, Mark.

• THERE ARE NO PRINCESSES IN CANADA MARK ;~;

Be a princess Rachelle just not a British one pls :'D

• No shit, really?!!? Are there any princes my age?

Come to Denmark then, the Danish royalty can litteraly not stop having children.

• The eldest is Nikolai.

No shit, really?!!? Are there any princes my age?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

I'm going to tell you all a little story in Staten Island/Five Percenter slang. Mad props if you can translate it into English. :D

Ayo B! Word up, ya'll know Rashad from New Jerusalem? Ni$$a just got played out by some d-boys with mad biscuits, the Allah Knowledges an' shit, namsayan? Word is bond, I see the god slangin' in Shaolin, an these d-boys pull joints an' start bucking mad shots at the god, nahmean? Banana clip in the domepiece, word is bond. I ain't trippin' or no shit, god is up in his earth's guts, namsayan? Word up, don't sling mef or wools in Park Hill, B. Jake and devils all over the hood, feel me?

Why yes, I have been listening to too much Method Man and Biggie lately, why do you ask?

EDIT: Click the spoiler below to reveal the translation.

• I think it's on android too. Try that.

I do not own such thing as an apple device.

• Couldn't find it.

I think it's on android too. Try that.

• XD I know the dudes at NASA were rolling on the floor.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD that is one of the best spam here I've seen lmao

• Dude, he's 14... x___x

The eldest is Nikolai.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I don't think someone can live a happy life when the whole nation is looking at you even when you take a shit, it's not something I can live with. Then again, look at what happened to princess Diana, she's dead now.

Sometimes boring is good, as long as you're with the right guy, trust me, the life there will be boring to you in about a year after you spend some time in the spotlight, Id, ego and super-ego, you always need something to have as a goal in order to be happy, and also someone to love and something to do, those three.

Don't worry, in the end, you'll be happy.

Probably... v.v I just want to be special. I hate living a boring old life. I want to be someone who means something. And I guess you get

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm ok with Denmark and spanish royalty

Why do you to be a princess just wondering what do you see it like?

THERE ARE NO PRINCESSES IN CANADA MARK ;~;

• Cause my life is boring and it sucks. And I want to be a princess because then I can do all the things that I can't do now. And they get to wear pretty things ;~;

I'm ok with Denmark and spanish royalty Why do you to be a princess just wondering what do you see it like?

• He's the closets your gonna get in Denmark.

Fucking no princesses anywhere as old as me.

Dude, he's 14... x___x

• Maybe you're right. I must just be shallow and superficial. :(

I don't think someone can live a happy life when the whole nation is looking at you even when you take a shit, it's not something I can live

• Lol, ok.

I'm actually better on the real photoshop. But I'm too lazy to use it. I could show you some of the stuff I made on the computer for an old Egyptian forum I was a user in.

• edited July 2014

Then go buy an ipad.

Couldn't find it.

• Wow. Intriguing. LOL

I'm going to tell you all a little story in Staten Island/Five Percenter slang. Mad props if you can translate it into English. Ayo B!

• Nah, I found Photoshop.

Then go buy an ipad.

edited July 2014

FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT NO PRINCESSES MY AGE, GOING TO GO MARRY THE CROWN PRINCESS OF BELGIUM, SEE YA.

Failed again, she's 12 :/

Dude, he's 14... x___x

• DO IT

CAN I COME TO YOUR WEDDING

FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT NO PRINCESSES MY AGE, GOING TO GO MARRY THE CROWN PRINCESS OF BELGIUM, SEE YA. Failed again, she's 12

edited July 2014

No, you're normal, you're thinking just according to the Psychoanalysis' psychic apparatus, we always want what we can't get, you'll see that once you have something that is good enough to make you happy, you won't need more.

Maybe you're right. I must just be shallow and superficial.

• Okay then, if you need help with anything in photoshop ask Daniel.

Nah, I found Photoshop.

edited July 2014

SHE'S 12, well shit, forgot that I was 13, for a second, well she's pretty ugly.

DO IT CAN I COME TO YOUR WEDDING

• Alt text

What y'all say? Cain't understand a damned thang you said thar.

I'm going to tell you all a little story in Staten Island/Five Percenter slang. Mad props if you can translate it into English. Ayo B!

• LOL YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN AGE

Who cares if she's ugly? SHE'S A PRINCESS

SHE'S 12, well shit, forgot that I was 13, for a second, well she's pretty ugly.

• Will I pm you the reasons I think it's bad :/

Cause my life is boring and it sucks. And I want to be a princess because then I can do all the things that I can't do now. And they get to wear pretty things ;~;

• Lol, you can if you want.

Will I pm you the reasons I think it's bad

• HEY MARK, I'M GOING TO BE CROWN PRINCE OF FUCKING BELGIUM, SEE YOU!

Will I pm you the reasons I think it's bad

edited July 2014

I don't think the looks is why people marry the royalty families.

• Crown Princess, WHICH MEAN THAT I CAN BECOME KING!

But this here is pretty damn ugly, I can't wank to that.

Alt text

LOL YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN AGE Who cares if she's ugly? SHE'S A PRINCESS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.