The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Even though my life will be boring and I won't meet the Queen. v_v

AWESOMEO posted: »

No, you're normal, you're thinking just according to the Psychoanalysis' psychic apparatus, we always want what we can't get, you'll see that once you have something that is good enough to make you happy, you won't need more.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Where does this guy live? I want to give him a handshake.

I've been dying at this shit for the past 10 minutes xD

• Dude, she's fuckin' 12, of course she's not gonna be gorgeous.

And still..... she's a princess. Crown Princess. Once you're king, you can do whatever the hell you want in secret.

Crown Princess, WHICH MEAN THAT I CAN BECOME KING! But this here is pretty damn ugly, I can't wank to that.

• You can still meet the queen somehow, but what the hell's even interesting about her, sounds like an old boring lady that's not happy no matter what they do for her.

Nah, your life won't be boring, especially if you're gonna have someone to share that boredom with.

Even though my life will be boring and I won't meet the Queen. v_v

• Hey don't think about it, you can be normal and have a good fuckin' life, there's other ways to get famous, you could become an actor.

Even though my life will be boring and I won't meet the Queen. v_v

• Wait until puberty hits, she has potential.

And wtf?! Wank? xD

Crown Princess, WHICH MEAN THAT I CAN BECOME KING! But this here is pretty damn ugly, I can't wank to that.

• Well, that might be right.

I don't think the looks is why people marry the royalty families.

• Are you actually telling him to marry her and then cheat on her? xDD

Dude, she's fuckin' 12, of course she's not gonna be gorgeous. And still..... she's a princess. Crown Princess. Once you're king, you can do whatever the hell you want in secret.

• She's interesting because she's the fucking QUEEN. Her family is like the most important thing ever. PLUS, if I meet her, she's gonna tell her queenly friends about me, and I'll become even more popular, just for knowing the Queen. SHIT I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CURTSY OMG

You can still meet the queen somehow, but what the hell's even interesting about her, sounds like an old boring lady that's not happy no ma

• Well, that was actually just a really fucking bad picture of her.

Dude, she's fuckin' 12, of course she's not gonna be gorgeous. And still..... she's a princess. Crown Princess. Once you're king, you can do whatever the hell you want in secret.

• LMAO!

@AWESOMEO @Gustav_Kenny @Markd4547 @WhatToWriteHere @Welcome_To_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back @Deceptio @LeeTheprofessional @Twistee @Rafoli @AllThatRemains @Cluke_Is_Dumb @Puncake32 @Azlyn

• You don't even have to be famous to be happy, that's so wrong that I even can explain why, but you don't even have to be talented to be famous nowadays, all you need to do is do stupid fucking shit on TV and you'll get a talk show.

Hey don't think about it, you can be normal and have a good fuckin' life, there's other ways to get famous, you could become an actor.

• Nah, I think I'll just stick with my Devyn.

Wait until puberty hits, she has potential. And wtf?! Wank? xD

• Well I DON'T KNOW!! He's the king! It's not like anything can stop him anyway!

Are you actually telling him to marry her and then cheat on her? xDD

• But Devyn ain't a princess.

Nah, I think I'll just stick with my Devyn.

• She can be my princess.

But Devyn ain't a princess.

• You're killing me Rachelle, "she's gonna tell her queenly friends about me, and I'll become even more popular" xD

If you actually get to meet her, she'll act all polite and then just blow you off after the meeting is over, those old smug royalty fucks don't know how to appreciate things even if you hit them in the head with them.

She may be the queen, but it doesn't make her anymore interesting, just a boring old fart with no interests but tea.

She's interesting because she's the fucking QUEEN. Her family is like the most important thing ever. PLUS, if I meet her, she's gonna tell h

• I've never said that, I'm doin' damn fine, and I'm not, that famous,

You don't even have to be famous to be happy, that's so wrong that I even can explain why, but you don't even have to be talented to be famous nowadays, all you need to do is do stupid fucking shit on TV and you'll get a talk show.

• Devyn as in Sardines?

Nah, I think I'll just stick with my Devyn.

• Who else named Devyn would I marry?

Devyn as in Sardines?

• Ok then.

Who else named Devyn would I marry?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

If he (or anyone) cheats on someone, I'll shove my fist down their ass and make them my muppet, you don't do that, king or not, I'll get them.

Well I DON'T KNOW!! He's the king! It's not like anything can stop him anyway!

• Alt text

I'd did but I was completely honest warning

Lol, you can if you want.

• Who said you are famous? :/

I've never said that, I'm doin' damn fine, and I'm not, that famous,

• YESSSSS when did this happen XDDD

HEY MARK, I'M GOING TO BE CROWN PRINCE OF FUCKING BELGIUM, SEE YOU!

• Changed my mind, I'll rather have @Sardines

Markd4547 posted: »

YESSSSS when did this happen XDDD

• pretty damn ugly, I can't wank to that.

Alt text

XD WTF is going on I'm lost right now

• Nobody.

Who said you are famous?

• Glad to see you think that way ^-^

There are people in power who do more bad things than just cheating on their spouses.

If he (or anyone) cheats on someone, I'll shove my fist down their ass and make them my muppet, you don't do that, king or not, I'll get them.

• lmaooo, i'm dead.

pretty damn ugly, I can't wank to that. XD WTF is going on I'm lost right now

• Good that you think that way, and why the fuck would I cheat on anyone?

• It's okay, when you guys buy me that island for my birthday like I was promised, I'll be queen of FOTD Island.

Changed my mind, I'll rather have @Sardines

• That's because they have the power, power corrupts, I learned that from watching Death Note.

Yeah, loyalty is more important than anything.

Glad to see you think that way ^-^ There are people in power who do more bad things than just cheating on their spouses.

• It's okay, when you guys buy me that island for my birthday like I was promised, I'll be queen of FOTD Island.

Changed my mind, I'll rather have @Sardines

• You can be my princess.

sardines posted: »

It's okay, when you guys buy me that island for my birthday like I was promised, I'll be queen of FOTD Island.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Fapping to 12 year old princess pictures.

checks another box on the "pedophile requirements" sheet

pretty damn ugly, I can't wank to that. XD WTF is going on I'm lost right now

• But...... I like tea.

I don't care if she doesn't respect me or anything, I just want to meet her. I JUST WANT TO BE IN HER PRESENCE. ;~;

You're killing me Rachelle, "she's gonna tell her queenly friends about me, and I'll become even more popular" xD If you actually get to

• So why would you even point it out? xDDDDDDD

Nobody.

• Lol, ok, but I don't see anything you'll get from it but disappointment, it's quite the achievement though.

But...... I like tea. I don't care if she doesn't respect me or anything, I just want to meet her. I JUST WANT TO BE IN HER PRESENCE. ;~;

• Shitfaced me is shitfaced.

So why would you even point it out? xDDDDDDD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.