• edited July 2014

XD Dat face what's he confused about in the scene I need to know :O

Vern literally always looks like he has no idea what's going on, ever

• Haven't you seen the movie, Mark? xD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Dat face what's he confused about in the scene I need to know :O

• Alt text

You don't like the hunger games 2 why?

Apart from the fact the whole film she sat in the forest doing nothing but moaning while her rivals did all the killing without us seeing what happened just hearing an alert alarm then it's over but I loved the ending and the start had a good bit of psychology which I liked.

Well, its better then the actual hunger games 2 movie.

• I don't hate it, but the first one was the best one. The second one was all talk and no kill. Not interesting at all.

You don't like the hunger games 2 why? Apart from the fact the whole film she sat in the forest doing nothing but moaning while her rival

• Oh, you know, the usual.

O_O What. The. Hell Its this conversation you guys are having??!

• I did but not in years I'm not sure if I'm ready for the feels yet :'O

Haven't you seen the movie, Mark? xD

• Lel.

daaaanieeel staaaahp ;~;

• There was no fighting. So I lost interest.

Sucked that bad huh?

• Man, come on, feels are good for the soul. They help build character. :b WATCH IT!

I did but not in years I'm not sure if I'm ready for the feels yet :'O

• Is she like a spider or something??! Lmao double jointed wtf how does a grown woman fit in a garbage bag??!

• Fake, no one would throw away a girl like that.

• edited July 2014

all talk and no kill

Alt text

dayum I agree I never thought you would say that this is basically what a think in 4 words apart from the whole twilight love circle Peeta or that other dude that she is love confused moaning bullsh** boring

I don't hate it, but the first one was the best one. The second one was all talk and no kill. Not interesting at all.

• I love that gif so much :) Awww Clem... gonna make me cry ;_;

My most favorite gifs of all time. Nothing is better then Clementines smile. I wonder when was the last time she felt... Happy.

• Alt text

This is the best place to be on the forum but eveytime I check what I missed my feel ^

• lmao you right. No more slow talk, MORE GORE.

all talk and no kill dayum I agree I never thought you would say that this is basically what a think in 4 words apart from the whole twilight love circle Peeta or that other dude that she is love confused moaning bullsh** boring

• Alt text

I might my biggest feel film is wreck it ralph for some reason and TLOU in games :O

Man, come on, feels are good for the soul. They help build character. :b WATCH IT!

• Really? Dayum -_-

I don't hate it, but the first one was the best one. The second one was all talk and no kill. Not interesting at all.

• I have tons of feel films. Stand By Me is only one of them, along with The Green Mile (also a great movie, watch it if you haven't already), The Great Gatsby and The Lovely Bones. Biggest feel game is probably TWD :(

I might my biggest feel film is wreck it ralph for some reason and TLOU in games :O

• I'm not inviting you to my birthday party. >:I

AWESOMEO posted: »

Leeel.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Lol, the YMS guy reviewed it and the title of the video is "The Lovely Boner".

I have tons of feel films. Stand By Me is only one of them, along with The Green Mile (also a great movie, watch it if you haven't already), The Great Gatsby and The Lovely Bones. Biggest feel game is probably TWD

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Never stop, may I make a secret suggestion in PM?

So, do you guys want more photoshop or should I just stop?

• Jaden is saying it through me, it's not me, do you really plan to not invite Jaden?

Oh and lel.

I'm not inviting you to my birthday party. >:I

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

@SimonElagamy you need to put our avatars on this and place it on the person you think we resemble the most. FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT, PLEASE INCLUDE @Sardines

Alt text

• Flexibility is a good quality to have ;)

Is she like a spider or something??! Lmao double jointed wtf how does a grown woman fit in a garbage bag??!

• It's his choice, mwahahahahaha.

YES I CALL MICHONNE

• edited July 2014

YES I CALL MICHONNE

@SimonElagamy you need to put our avatars on this and place it on the person you think we resemble the most. FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT, PLEASE INCLUDE @Sardines

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I seen them all the feels I didn't like the lonely bones ending it was stupid and Green Mile is legendary a classic and a definite must see

The Great Gatsby

My favourite actor is Di Caprio and this film I can't even handle the feels I was OH this film just dayum pls I don't want to talk about it dat ending just destroyed me D':

I have tons of feel films. Stand By Me is only one of them, along with The Green Mile (also a great movie, watch it if you haven't already), The Great Gatsby and The Lovely Bones. Biggest feel game is probably TWD

• Carl- Gustav

Hershel- GOUSTTTT

Beth- Rachel

• What in heaven, I'm more of a Governor or Daryl.

Carl- Gustav Hershel- GOUSTTTT Beth- Rachel

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You're back! :D

Alt text

Where have you been?

• I'm the governor :DDDDDDDDDDDD

• LOL GUSTAV IS CARL XDDDD

GOUSTTTT is Hershel? xD

Carl- Gustav Hershel- GOUSTTTT Beth- Rachel

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Flexibility is a good quality to have

• No, she's relatively tall, I've seen her before at the time when she was dating Tobuscus.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.