The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Anyone remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUHJUJkbv-k

This used to scare me as a kid. But now it's so nostalgic and peaceful to me.

But seriously, I can't be the only one who was creeped out by this as a kid...

• My noodle arms no longer exist apparently xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

You're more buff than me What happened to the noodley arms?

• Hope you're okay, Pro. :(

So, some shit came up today. I MIGHT not be on for a few days, I'll see. I need to take care of something, but ill be on for today. I probably won't continue the story until I get this fixed.

• Stay alright Pro.

So, some shit came up today. I MIGHT not be on for a few days, I'll see. I need to take care of something, but ill be on for today. I probably won't continue the story until I get this fixed.

• There is no way in hell that I'm Carol.

Markd4547 posted: »

I agree Rachelle can be Carol :DDDD

• Daniel you don't understand the govna is my bae

I don't see her as a villian ;/

• But Rachelle...

Do you even lift?

My noodle arms no longer exist apparently xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Not you, I meant I don't see Carol as a villain xD

Daniel you don't understand the govna is my bae

• You can't even imagine how much I lift.

But Rachelle... Do you even lift?

• Shit sounds bad I hope your alright and get it sorted D:

• lmao, oh. :p

I WANT TO BE THE GOVERNOR THOUGH WHY AM I STUCK AS CAROL ;~;

Not you, I meant I don't see Carol as a villain xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

How old are you? I never had anything older than a Gameboy Color and they never sold the NGC in Israel :/

Deceptio posted: »

Anyone remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUHJUJkbv-k This used to scare me as a kid. But now it's so nostalgic and peaceful to me. But seriously, I can't be the only one who was creeped out by this as a kid...

• Be someone else then.

lmao, oh. I WANT TO BE THE GOVERNOR THOUGH WHY AM I STUCK AS CAROL ;~;

• When you have to lie to the landlord that you only have one cat when in reality you have three because he's a douche canoe and won't allow more than one pet in the house you're looking at.

NOW I HAVE TO SMUGGLE TWO WHOLE CATS INTO THIS HOUSE AND I SURE AS HELL AM NOT GIVING THEM AWAY

• edited July 2014

Alt text

The governor is only character I like in TWD Rachelle pls

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/065/8/d/markd4547_by_uzumakiichigoy2k-d79644u.jpg

Proof I'm the governor drawn by Tobi I described my character for the comic turned out just like the governor

• Alt text

Why not?

There is no way in hell that I'm Carol.

• This much?

Alt text

You can't even imagine how much I lift.

• Ugh, all of them suck except for the Governor >.<

I'm probably too late to choose anyway. I'm always late for everything.

Be someone else then.

• sigh I guess you can be the Governor.... ;~;

~cries~

Daniel you don't understand the govna is my bae The governor is only character I like in TWD Rachelle pls http://th02.deviant

• lmao, don't get caught. :P

When you have to lie to the landlord that you only have one cat when in reality you have three because he's a douche canoe and won't allow m

• Because.... I'm not like her at all.

I'm like half Beth half Governor.

Why not?

• Alt text

No if you want to be the governor that bad you can I don't mind :)

sigh I guess you can be the Governor.... ;~; ~cries~

• You betcha.

I even have the same "I <3 Pain" poster in my room.

This much?

• I'm only 14 actually. But I turn 15 in September.

I still have my Gamecube actually, it's right next to my Xbox. In fact, I was playing it yesterday. But nothing compares to the old days as a kid when I played this 24/7.

I have tons of Nintendo stuff. I don't have the NES or SNES or N64 though because again, I'm only 14. But I would love to play them if I had the chance.

How old are you? I never had anything older than a Gameboy Color and they never sold the NGC in Israel

• No one drew me as the Governor, so it's not fair. You're him. It's fine. :b

No if you want to be the governor that bad you can I don't mind

• He's probably already finishing it anyway, no one got to choose I think xD

Ugh, all of them suck except for the Governor >.< I'm probably too late to choose anyway. I'm always late for everything.

• Alt text

A villain XD

I'm a villian mudda fucka. =D

• Alt text

You betcha. I even have the same "I Pain" poster in my room.

• I probably will be caught. ;-;

lmao, don't get caught. :P

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

Word up, yankee gods spit the illest slang, namsayan. Gravediggaz dropping knowledge on the blind, deaf, dumb.

All y'all Yankees and y'all's weird talkin' and shit.

• Alt text

That's just an eyepatch for a character in his comic so it doesn't count. Nope I don't want to be the governor anymore you can :P

No one drew me as the Governor, so it's not fair. You're him. It's fine. :b

• Damn.

When you have to lie to the landlord that you only have one cat when in reality you have three because he's a douche canoe and won't allow m

• How much is your persuasion skill at?

• Just recently discovered Gods Will Be Watching. I haven't bought/played the full game, but I have been playing an online Demo/Prototype they have available. Some of the random elements of the game are a bit much, but the concept is cool.

At least from what I've played of the free online demo/prototype, It's like a combination of classic point and click adventure games and simulation games in that you have to manage resources and also account for the morale and mental state of other players in survival/hostage situations.

• Awww Mark, you'll really let me be the Governor? ^-^

That's just an eyepatch for a character in his comic so it doesn't count. Nope I don't want to be the governor anymore you can :P

• Wait so he only allows 1 cat in you house? Is he coming to check how many cats you have?

I probably will be caught. ;-;

• edited July 2014

This much

Alt text

Im so sorry. ;_;

You can't even imagine how much I lift.

• edited July 2014

I'll have to check. But I prefer intimidation over persuasion. I don't think he'll let me rent his house if I try to intimidate him, though...

"hey punk, let me have three cats or else i'll pop u"

How much is your persuasion skill at?

• Alt text

Do it :D

Awww Mark, you'll really let me be the Governor? ^-^

• Well I dunno yet cause I haven't moved in yet. But he'll probably want to pay visits every once in a while, and wtf am i supposed to do if/when he finds like two more cats running around the house?

Wait so he only allows 1 cat in you house? Is he coming to check how many cats you have?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.