The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I DIDN'T THINK I EVEN HAD TO TELL HIM!

Alt text

Lmao! How is Glenn not Glenn?! Lol!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

WEF'PJOAQWP[WEUMQDJ12890H69J18934VO

Green613 posted: »

No I knew it first get on my level nub

• Alt text

Who's Maddi?

• The type of Governor who knows she's about to murder Rick Grimes.

Lmao, look at WtW smiling, What type of Governor does that?! Rafoli flying in the back is perfect!

• Why does nobody tell me their name when we first meet?

Markd4547 posted: »

ATR's but I always get names wrong I think

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

No I knew it first get on my level nub

• You can be if you believe in yourself.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Maybe, but I'm not a woman.

• Lol, no not Teddy. When they were all walking on the tracks and Vern was on his knees and hands, lol. And then him and Gordie started running.

Nice. B]

You thought Teddy was going to die at the train dodge part? Lol, dafuq? Okay, I'll try xD

• In the pines?

Every bird, except penguins and owls, and ESPECIALLY pelicans, can go stuff their feathers where the sun don't shine.

• Ohhhhhh okay, lmao. I was confused the first time I watched it because when Gordie and Vern jumped off the tracks I was like "Noooooo you're gonna die wtf", but it turned out that they just landed on the ground and they were fine, lol.

chopper, sic balls.

Lol, no not Teddy. When they were all walking on the tracks and Vern was on his knees and hands, lol. And then him and Gordie started running. Nice. B]

• Alt text

Alt text

The type of Governor who knows she's about to murder Rick Grimes.

• DUDE WTF NOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA CRY ;~;

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME

• Alt text

Every bird, except penguins and owls, and ESPECIALLY pelicans, can go stuff their feathers where the sun don't shine.

• Alt text

YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS this made my day awesome YES :'''''''''''''''D

THEY JUST COMFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3 OF THE WALKING DEAD HEEELLL YEEEEAAHHHHH MY LIFE ISNT OVER

• And they shiver the whole night through.

In the pines?

• Alt text

Lmao!

DUDE WTF NOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA CRY ;~; WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME

• 9.4. Oddly specific, I know. Just sounds right,

On a scale of 1 to 10, it was a 10?

• No I can't >.>

You can be if you believe in yourself.

• Lol, I thought they jumped down towards the water.

Freaking Kiefer Sutherland in that movie, he sounded like Brain from Pinky and the Brain, lol.

Ohhhhhh okay, lmao. I was confused the first time I watched it because when Gordie and Vern jumped off the tracks I was like "Noooooo you're

• You got me in the mood to play this song again, I'll get my guitar >.>

And they shiver the whole night through.

• You're not funny, Pro. I'm upset now.

Lmao!

• Yes you can.

Alt text

No I can't >.>

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Took me months here to find out some users names on the lounge and I still don't know half of the users here names :'(

Why does nobody tell me their name when we first meet?

• My name is Jacob. :)

Took me months here to find out some users names on the lounge and I still don't know half of the users here names

• YES IM MICHOONE HELL YEAH

MOAR

@AWESOMEO @Markd4547 @Gustav_Kenny @Deceptio @Cluke_Is_Dumb @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_To_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @Twistee @Rafoli @Sardines @LeeTheProfessinal I'm done. I'm so Freakin' done.

• Kiefer Sutherland is a legend, dude. In the book, Ace actually beats up Gordie after they return to town... like full out whaling on the guy, breaking his nose and fingers and everything. They left out that part, which was probably for the best, lol. It would have been pretty gruesome.

Apparently when they were filming the movie, River Phoenix actually got legit nervous when Kiefer pulled out the switchblade, because the part where he was gonna cut his throat had been added later on without River knowing, so he was like "dafuq bro wat r u doin", lmao.

Lol, I thought they jumped down towards the water. Freaking Kiefer Sutherland in that movie, he sounded like Brain from Pinky and the Brain, lol.

• Me too. I never would have known anyone's unless it was mentioned randomly by someone else. People know my name and yours by looking at our usernames. It's not fair.

Took me months here to find out some users names on the lounge and I still don't know half of the users here names

• Lol, come on, now. Everyone knows Rick and The Governor are good pals!

Alt text

See. They tackle hug each other every time. B]

You're not funny, Pro. I'm upset now.

• edited July 2014

Yeah "Hug" And then they "Pretend" choke each other two seconds later.

Lol, come on, now. Everyone knows Rick and The Governor are good pals! See. They tackle hug each other every time. B]

• If only that was how it really went. :(

Lol, come on, now. Everyone knows Rick and The Governor are good pals! See. They tackle hug each other every time. B]

• You're not funny, Pro. I'm upset now.

• Thanks, but nah.

Yes you can.

• Alt text

Hi Jacob :D

Twistee posted: »

My name is Jacob.

• I FREAKING KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO POST THIS OMG

I'm gonna go lay down in my bed, watch this a bazillion times, and then take a nap.

This will cheer you up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDL0N4842MU

• Nah, BS! They should have added that part. Lmao, oh shit, so that was he's actual reaction?! Damn, that's a cruel joke, haha.

Kiefer Sutherland is a legend, dude. In the book, Ace actually beats up Gordie after they return to town... like full out whaling on the guy

• Sounds like it would be better if it was in the movie, feels intensify.

Kiefer Sutherland is a legend, dude. In the book, Ace actually beats up Gordie after they return to town... like full out whaling on the guy

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Exact same for me few of my best bro's here I still don't have a clue what there names are :'(

Me too. I never would have known anyone's unless it was mentioned randomly by someone else. People know my name and yours by looking at our usernames. It's not fair.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Rick was like: "Wow... Woodbury really changed a lot since my last visit O_O"

How did you know I was going to post it? xD

Going to sleep? Good night.

I FREAKING KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO POST THIS OMG I'm gonna go lay down in my bed, watch this a bazillion times, and then take a nap.

• That was one time!

Alt text

Alt text

Yeah "Hug" And then they "Pretend" choke each other two seconds later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.