The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, I could do that too.

Oh yeah, I definitely know that feel bro. >.< Sometimes I want to ship her off to my aunt in Mexico with a note attached to her saying "Everyone's dead and you are the only family i have left, pls feed me, ty".

• God, my social teacher would be piiiiiiiiised if he saw this globe. LMAO.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Pakistan isn't close to here, but whatever, I'm ok with it xD

• Well, shit.

Maybe, bro.

• Nice, did you try my demo?

I'm planning on making a game with textadventures via gamebook.

• Damn, my new profile picture has that SnK swag.

Jean Kirstein all over this shit.

Jean is love. Jean is life.

• That's evil xDDDD

I know that feel tho.

Oh yeah, I definitely know that feel bro. >.< Sometimes I want to ship her off to my aunt in Mexico with a note attached to her saying "Everyone's dead and you are the only family i have left, pls feed me, ty".

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm not sure you will survive it you should be fine :D

Does removing the cast on my arm hurt?

• Hello there Jean O_O

I wanted to compare her to the stupidity of my two sisters.

• I want to start playing WoW again, but I'M SO POOOORRRRRRRRR ;~;

• Tell me when it's done and make it easy for my ADHD doesn't fuck me up.

• I always look beautiful.

No Simon, you look beautiful. I just did some minor facial reconstruction work, nothing big really.

• Lel.

Ask Jaden for money?

What's the deal with The Elder Scrolls Online though? You heard about it? How much does a membership cost?

I want to start playing WoW again, but I'M SO POOOORRRRRRRRR ;~;

• Hello there Glenn.

Gotta say, my favorite characters are Jean, Marco and Sasha.

Hello there Jean O_O

• Jean, you were a dick to Eren but he beat the shit out of you so it's ok, I like you now.

Damn, my new profile picture has that SnK swag. Jean Kirstein all over this shit. Jean is love. Jean is life.

• I'll play it, I love games like these.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

Noitwont. I'ma come down there and finish what Sherman started, motherfucka!

Only good things that ever came out the south are cornbread, OutKast and Skynyrd.

It's on account of y'all ackin like a buncha damnfools. thesouthwillriseagain

• The question is.

Should I have Jean or Marco as my profile pic?

Jean, you were a dick to Eren but he beat the shit out of you so it's ok, I like you now.

• edited July 2014

Lel. Ask Jaden for money? What's the deal with The Elder Scrolls Online though? You heard about it? How much does a membership cost?

• -______________________________________________________________________________-

Yeah, I would probably get tons of views if I filmed myself taking a shit in my shower, but that would be fuckin' disgusting.

• Pray to Jaden for his almighty money.

Alt text

I want to start playing WoW again, but I'M SO POOOORRRRRRRRR ;~;

• Your social teacher would probably be crying if he knew what some people go through here.

I wish we had social studies, I bet it's interesting ;~;

God, my social teacher would be piiiiiiiiised if he saw this globe. LMAO.

• This is racist, there's neither Brazil nor South America in "What country do you live in" ;-;

@AWEOMEO... i took the "how will you die in TWD universe" test, and found this is Jaden telling me to kill myself?

• Yeah, I've heard of it. My friend plays it, but I've never tried it. I have no idea, I think it's like $15.00/month? Maybe?

Lel. Ask Jaden for money? What's the deal with The Elder Scrolls Online though? You heard about it? How much does a membership cost?

• Sasha is great xD

Hello there Glenn. Gotta say, my favorite characters are Jean, Marco and Sasha.

• One day I would love her to be so hungry that she just eats a fuckin' titan.

Sasha is great xD

• Keep Jean, but get a more badass photo.

The question is. Should I have Jean or Marco as my profile pic?

• COMMENT #1000!!!!!!

Alt text

• How much is WoW?

Yeah, I've heard of it. My friend plays it, but I've never tried it. I have no idea, I think it's like $15.00/month? Maybe?

• I found one.

Keep Jean, but get a more badass photo.

• edited July 2014

Yeah, I've heard of it. My friend plays it, but I've never tried it. I have no idea, I think it's like $15.00/month? Maybe?

• Pray to Jaden

Sir pls

Pray to Jaden for his almighty money.

• He's the type of teacher who knows everything about everything that's happening in the world. Everyday at the beginning of class, he'd show us the news. I don't have him next year unfortunately :(

It is interesting. It's one of my favourite classes. My teacher is like obsessed with war and all that stuff, so he basically talks exclusively about that. And he's fascinated by Hitler too o_O There's this one picture of Hitler and someone else (Mussolini?) standing on a bridge or something in Paris, with the eiffel tower in the background, from like the 40s or whatever, in black and white..... and when my teacher was in college a few years ago, he actually RECREATED the same picture with a buddy of his. Literally same position Hitler was standing in and everything. It was crazy.

Your social teacher would probably be crying if he knew what some people go through here. I wish we had social studies, I bet it's interesting ;~;

• Does anyone want to marry with someone? I'd like to visit some weddings, hehe.

Alt text

• Hide yo cast >.>

Does anyone want to marry with someone? I'd like to visit some weddings, hehe.

• Alt text

COMMENT #1000!!!!!!

• Alt text

Does anyone want to marry with someone? I'd like to visit some weddings, hehe.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Sounds like an interesting man, kinda like Walter, I wanna meet this guy and see his opinion on everything that's going on in here, do you know if he's left wing or right wing?

By fascinated I hope you mean "interested in" and not "fond of" O_o

He's the type of teacher who knows everything about everything that's happening in the world. Everyday at the beginning of class, he'd show

• Lmao kill that son of a bitch!

Every time I turn around a damn fly lands on my glasses and tries to hump it! WHEN I'M WEARING THEM! O_o

• I think it went up to $15 too ;-; Which is like, what, $179.88 a year?

How much is WoW?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.