The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Every time I turn around a damn fly lands on my glasses and tries to hump it! WHEN I'M WEARING THEM!

O_o

• LOL, NO

F U GEORGE

Does anyone want to marry with someone? I'd like to visit some weddings, hehe.

• edited July 2014

@Rafoli Batman Spam ;D

Alt text

Alt text

Maybe Batman will notice my evil plan

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

END THE SPAM WITH A LEAKED TRAILER OF THE NEW SUPEMAN VS BATMAN HYPED :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihF569GN0k4

• Fuck that, you can get a cracked version tho.

Alt text

I think it went up to $15 too ;-; Which is like, what, $179.88 a year?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

He's aroused by your glasses?! WAT?!

Flies don't have dicks.

Every time I turn around a damn fly lands on my glasses and tries to hump it! WHEN I'M WEARING THEM! O_o

• OW I just hit my foot on a chair help >.<

• edited July 2014

But I would smash my glasses and get shards in my eyeballs if I did it when it's on them. ._.

Twistee posted: »

Lmao kill that son of a bitch!

• My glasses are just too damn sexy for it. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AWESOMEO posted: »

He's aroused by your glasses?! WAT?! Flies don't have dicks.

• Have a parent

xD

dick-flips

XD

• Yeah, and he's pretty freaking young too so it's cool that he's interested in those types of things. Hmmm.... I don't really know, I think he's left wing mostly.

Lol, no. Just interested I guess. Idk. He thinks Stalin is interesting too.

Sounds like an interesting man, kinda like Walter, I wanna meet this guy and see his opinion on everything that's going on in here, do you know if he's left wing or right wing? By fascinated I hope you mean "interested in" and not "fond of" O_o

• edited July 2014

[PUTS ON YODA HEAD] Big feet cause problems you have.

OW I just hit my foot on a chair help >.<

• O RLY Y'ALL?

Alt text

BigBlindMax posted: »

Noitwont. I'ma come down there and finish what Sherman started, motherfucka! Only good things that ever came out the south are cornbread, OutKast and Skynyrd.

• Alt text

OW I just hit my foot on a chair help >.<

• So I've been traipsing on Wikipedia, and as someone on the autism spectrum, I found these neat articles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_on_the_autism_spectrum

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_speculated_to_have_been_autistic

edited July 2014

I'm going to learn everything Hitler, WWII and the holocaust related next year, I can't wait for that.

sigh... It's so easy being a left wing without knowing the suffering some people have to go through every day...

Yeah, and he's pretty freaking young too so it's cool that he's interested in those types of things. Hmmm.... I don't really know, I think he's left wing mostly. Lol, no. Just interested I guess. Idk. He thinks Stalin is interesting too.

• Hey, HEY! Don't you bring Ed and Diana's seed into this, killa. Clem gets a free pass for repping the ATL.

Wanna hear a joke? Mississippi's infrastructure!

O RLY Y'ALL?

• Alt text

XD Morgan Freeman the legend

• Should I buy Photoshop on my tablet or my PC, it's way cheaper for my tablet.

• I think you guys would get along. He's pretty smart.

And yeah, I know. :( I don't know what to say. ;-;

I'm going to learn everything Hitler, WWII and the holocaust related next year, I can't wait for that. sigh... It's so easy being a left wing without knowing the suffering some people have to go through every day...

• Cheaper option is teh best option.

Should I buy Photoshop on my tablet or my PC, it's way cheaper for my tablet.

• Yeah, probably.

You like my new profile pic?

Cheaper option is teh best option.

• I don't know who that is, lol. xD

Yeah, probably. You like my new profile pic?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

My favorite character from SnK.

Jean Kirstein.

I don't know who that is, lol. xD

• Oh. I'll probably know soon enough.

My favorite character from SnK. Jean Kirstein.

• How far are you with the story? What's Eren up to?

Oh. I'll probably know soon enough.

• I haven't started watching it yet shhhhhhh ._. I'll let you know.

How far are you with the story? What's Eren up to?

• Okay, Jean gets introduced early, so you'll learn who he is.

I haven't started watching it yet shhhhhhh ._. I'll let you know.

edited July 2014

Don't say anything, just be sure that everyone is aware of who's the real enemy, because a lot of people are mislead into thinking we are the bad guys in this war :(

Did you know that terrorists, with the help of the Hamas are taking resources that should be used for the constructions of things like new homes for the citizens that were hurt or hospitals and community buildings and use those resources for, guess what? You won't believe it.

Tunnels, they use all of their money and resources to dig secret tunnels from Gaza, and end where? In the biggest Israeli-populated cities.

So that means that if the IDF wasn't quick and good enough to catch most of those tunnels before the constructions for them were completed we'd end up having armed terrorists suddenly pop up in parks, kindergartens and I don't even want to think of worse places for them to show up with bombs strapped to their chests. I basically could have been walking down the street and suddenly get blown to pieces if our intel wasn't quick enough in finding those secret tunnels and stopping it.

Now that's realistic horror.

I went off track, sorry.

I think you guys would get along. He's pretty smart. And yeah, I know. I don't know what to say. ;-;

• Damn...

The fuckin' news are hiding most of all that shit.

Don't say anything, just be sure that everyone is aware of who's the real enemy, because a lot of people are mislead into thinking we are th

• SHATAP DUN SPOIL ;-;

How far are you with the story? What's Eren up to?

• Is it a spoiler asking about Eren?

SHATAP DUN SPOIL ;-;

edited July 2014

The news in Gaza are using old footage of us bombing terrorist's homes and weapon stashes (they stash their weapons in schools, hospitals and mosques because they always look like places that are "free" of any "evil") as a tool to psychologically scare the citizens and make them basically want our heads on a stick, psychological warfare is all they have left now that they realized they got nothing on our skilled warriors and advanced weaponry.

Damn... The fuckin' news are hiding most of all that shit.

• But... I watch Danish news, well, I'm glad you're giving us a new point of view.

The news in Gaza are using old footage of us bombing terrorist's homes and weapon stashes (they stash their weapons in schools, hospitals an

• No, but be careful ;-;

Is it a spoiler asking about Eren?

• Jesus..... I can't imagine how that must be like... I'm so sorry. I feel so dumb because here I am in freaking Canada, where the worst thing that could happen to you is you could get caught in snowstorm or have your truck ransacked by polar bears up in Manitoba. And I don't know anything about war aside from what I learn in social class, and sometimes even that isn't 100% accurate, and I'd never know the full truth unless I've seen it firsthand like you have.

I know that you guys aren't bad. The media is just screwed up and wrong, and I try not to listen to it anymore because I know now that what they say is bullshit.

Don't say anything, just be sure that everyone is aware of who's the real enemy, because a lot of people are mislead into thinking we are th

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

LOL

• Great, I didn't expect you to think we're bad, I know you don't, I just wanted to say it :D

Jesus..... I can't imagine how that must be like... I'm so sorry. I feel so dumb because here I am in freaking Canada, where the worst thing

• But I'm Clementine's Cultist! Don't tell me what to do >:(

And you want to hear a joke? California's water supply >:3

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hey, HEY! Don't you bring Ed and Diana's seed into this, killa. Clem gets a free pass for repping the ATL. Wanna hear a joke? Mississippi's infrastructure!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.