The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I used to be kinda obsessed with WoW... and then I ran out of money and couldn't play it anymore. ;~;

I really need a freaking job.

Markd4547 posted: »

WoW not worth it I never played it not my sort of game and 180 A YEAR!!! that makes me rage no game should cost that much :O

• edited July 2014

Alt text

No stand by me lounge in the future :O

Watch the Dark Knight

cough never cough

• <33333333333333

This is also good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk&hd=1 And this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQnzs8wl6E&hd=1

• Really? Same. Cant ever get tired of this song!

YOU LISTEN TO THIS REALLY DAYUM? This is one of my top 10 songs of all time :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• cough DVDwutlolwhataloser cough

cough i might watch it if i find it on DVD cough

• cough bro i gave u the link y can't u just watch it on putlocker cough

cough i might watch it if i find it on DVD cough

• Doing Stand By Me for now...

When Rachelle is caught up on SnK I will start to do some.

• For Whom The Bell Tolls is probably my favorite.

This is also good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk&hd=1 And this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQnzs8wl6E&hd=1

• Never mind... That's actually a good idea I'll do it.

Try photoshopping yourself on a dragon on mars fighting flying aliens with a light saber.

• WTF IS SnK??! IM SO LOST RIGHT NOW

Doing Stand By Me for now... When Rachelle is caught up on SnK I will start to do some.

• edited July 2014

In the army, you're going to have to be tough or else you'll die ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm not as tough as I talk, but that's only because I never really had to be tough.

• I'm going to babysit in about an hou- ohsryforgotlel.

I used to be kinda obsessed with WoW... and then I ran out of money and couldn't play it anymore. ;~; I really need a freaking job.

• YESSSS!!!! <3<3 omg i'm stoked do it upppp

Doing Stand By Me for now... When Rachelle is caught up on SnK I will start to do some.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I know that, but I don't guarantee that I'll be fighting a physical threat, I can also join other squads, there are lots of possibilities, maybe they'll send me to test out for a pilot, or navy... But I probably will join the intel and do awesome computer magic and blow up terrorists from an air conditioned room with my buds, lol.

In the army, you're going to have to be tough or else you'll die ;-;

• Alt text

Meh you have the lounge it's better then WOW and it's free :D

I used to be kinda obsessed with WoW... and then I ran out of money and couldn't play it anymore. ;~; I really need a freaking job.

• Alt text

cough bro i gave u the link y can't u just watch it on putlocker cough

• SHUT UP

That was one time and the kid was fine ;-;

I'm going to babysit in about an hou- ohsryforgotlel.

• Doing Stand By Me

Is "Stand By Me" a girl or are you watching a movie?

• The usual crazy shit.

• edited July 2014

You made the "Kenny confirmed for season 3" gif.

-_____________________________________________________________________-

I'm disappointed. That gif is gonna be hilarious when he dies in episode 5.

edited July 2014

Rachelle... Get a hold of yourself...

kthxbailel.

SHUT UP That was one time and the kid was fine ;-;

• edited July 2014

Alt text

XD ok do it but don't go posting lots of stand by me gifs here after this a exclusive Joker lounge and the occasionial Anime gifs ;D

• xD Sounds promising, dude.

I'll probably.... I dunno.... get a degree in TV production and management. :/ I wanted to get my English major at this one university, but it's like prestigious as hell and they probably won't let me in :(

I know that, but I don't guarantee that I'll be fighting a physical threat, I can also join other squads, there are lots of possibilities, m

• wot? o_O

Does that mean that I'm bad?

• edited July 2014

No :(

Alt text

XD ok do it but don't go posting lots of stand by me gifs here after this a exclusive Joker lounge and the occasionial Anime gifs ;D

• lol, dafuq dan

Doing Stand By Me Is "Stand By Me" a girl or are you watching a movie?

• What do you like most? Do only what you absolutely love to do most, you can get into any university you want, you're smart.

xD Sounds promising, dude. I'll probably.... I dunno.... get a degree in TV production and management. I wanted to get my English major at this one university, but it's like prestigious as hell and they probably won't let me in

• No photoshopping.

Doing Stand By Me Is "Stand By Me" a girl or are you watching a movie?

• I'm just doing photoshop, not going to watch the movie.

• edited July 2014

Just read the next part Lee posted earlier and omg the feels it's all my fault Sardines died ;_;

edited July 2014

Ohhhhh xD

The verb "doing" just sounds too weird to me because when you're "doing" something or someone in Hebrew it basically means having sex, and it's a more common say in Hebrew than in English.

No photoshopping.

• Everyone is letting me down ;~;

I'm just doing photoshop, not going to watch the movie.

• ;-;

No

• How come it's only a Joker and Anime lounge? ;-;

wat?

edited July 2014

Shingeki no Kyojin (Titans Advance) is Attack on Titan, it's the name of the manga, and the anime in Japanese.

WTF IS SnK??! IM SO LOST RIGHT NOW

• It's actually mine since I chose her to go first.

Twistee posted: »

Just read the next part Lee posted earlier and omg the feels it's all my fault Sardines died ;_;

• I like being the boss. Lmao. xD I also like writing, so maybe I'll write screenplays. And I like movies.

I don't know... it's really hard to get into this university because it's seriously one of the best in the country. Like, as in people come from all over the world just to go to this one school. So.... I'd have to be pretty amazing to be able to go.

What do you like most? Do only what you absolutely love to do most, you can get into any university you want, you're smart.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm only trolling I actually posted the first stand by me gif here I love that film XD MOAR!! :'D

Alt text

How come it's only a Joker and Anime lounge? ;-;

• Yeah I guess... But I was the first to vote for her ;_;

It's actually mine since I chose her to go first.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.