Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Omgggg <3<3<3 its so pretty, you guys did a great job!!

sardines posted: »

hey woodbury, did you hear the Gustavdines duet in commemoration of my death? http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bcs0qMmVIZ thought gustav would w

• Alt text

Lol, just kidding. Don't kill them nice people. ;-;

• Alt text

Lol, just kidding. Don't kill them nice people. ;-;

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

2) They can stay. If they turn on us, we'll make them wish they hadn't done that.

Ricks in peaches, Sardines, Gustavdines and SardinesFan86.

Well, what the fuck is Tobi doing to me right now?

cross fingers for loss of the left eye

No seriously, what the fuck is Tobi doing to me?

PasswordSuck (!) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

• Awesome part. Lots of people, lots of plans. I like it. Let's see what's gonna happen.

2) They can stay. If they turn on us, we'll make them wish they hadn't done that.

..."The mansion is huge, there's enough rooms for everybody. I want to start growing a garden first thing in the morning. We can go from the

• thought gustav would want you to hear it

What's that supposed to mean?

hey woodbury, did you hear the Gustavdines duet in commemoration of my death? http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bcs0qMmVIZ thought gustav would w

• Sorry if you didn't want me to hear it... v.v

thought gustav would want you to hear it What's that supposed to mean?

• I've never said that, I haven't even listened myself, mostly because I know that my singing is horrible.

Sorry if you didn't want me to hear it... v.v

• I didn't think it was that bad. It was nice ^-^

I've never said that, I haven't even listened myself, mostly because I know that my singing is horrible.

• Meh, alright.

I didn't think it was that bad. It was nice ^-^

• 2) They can stay. If they turn on us, we'll make them wish they hadn't done that.

..."The mansion is huge, there's enough rooms for everybody. I want to start growing a garden first thing in the morning. We can go from the

• 2) They can stay. If they turn on us, we'll make them wish they hadn't done that.

Easier targets for me and Tobi if their close together in a confined space

R.I.P Sardine

• Kill them!

Alt text

I'm scared sweetpea I taught I was a villian but :O

Kill them! I mean... yeah, so many. Lol, catching up on the tragedies. ;-;

wow, poor Sardines ;_; she at least got to say goodbye

Gais pls let's be peaceful.

• 2) They can stay. If they turn on us, we'll make them wish they hadn't done that

;____________;

• I don't mean it Mark. :o I think everyone should walk into the sunshine in the end. :c

Markd4547 posted: »

Kill them! I'm scared sweetpea I taught I was a villian but :O

• Alt text

I said the exact same thing to Lee you have potential JOIN THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE :D

I don't mean it Mark. I think everyone should walk into the sunshine in the end. :c

• edited July 2014

I thought she was your friend, so you'd want her to hear it? Sorry then

thought gustav would want you to hear it What's that supposed to mean?

• Thank you! i'm glad you liked it then :D

Omgggg <3<3 its so pretty, you guys did a great job!!

• Thank you! i'm glad you liked it then :D

Omgggg <3<3 its so pretty, you guys did a great job!!

• I dunno Mark, do you guys have pizza? :o

I said the exact same thing to Lee you have potential JOIN THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE

• You don't have to be sorry, and she is my friend, probably.

I thought she was your friend, so you'd want her to hear it? Sorry then

• edited July 2014

Alt text

We could you have to join us first to find out hehehhehehehehhe :DDDD

I dunno Mark, do you guys have pizza?

• Alt text

I'm gonna need time to think about that offer. :o

We could you have to join us first to find out hehehhehehehehhe :DDDD

• Alt text

Ok :'/

I'm gonna need time to think about that offer.

• You're not alone. ;-;

Ok :'/

• RIP Devyn...

Well...nothing we can do now but move forward. We're gonna need the manpower to do it, I trust these people so far, sure they were bickering, but they are only human after all, its in human nature to act on impulsion sometimes due to emotions. I hated how TDM reacted with Rafoli, but Rafoli did indirectly kill his father, its gonna take some time to heal those wounds...

We're losing a lot of good people these days...We just need to push forward and learn from past mistakes. I should probably keep on eye on TDM...I always do. Just watch him pull a shitty fan-fic out of his pocket and ask me to read it...Damnit TDM !!

The question that remains is : Are we going to turn our newfound haven into a community like Tobi's or are we going to stick to our humanity and do the right thing ?

At least we could see some interaction between the new group members and us. We could sure use a break after all we went through to get them here...

Tobi is still somewhere out there...We need to start fortifying this place if we want a fighting chance against him, that's without counting the walkers and bandits..

Starting now, we need to focus on expanding this place, fresh vegetables, fences, a mean to get fresh water and electricity, that should be a good start...
    We should also send scavenging parties to search for food and medicine. I do believe that PAP acted as a doctor in Tobi's community. That means that we've lost an important member of our group already. Hopefully, one of them has some experience in that field also...We could really need some expertise in the matter.

If they wish to stick around, they'll have to start pulling their weight around here, earn their keep. Obviously we're gonna need a lot of help to fortify this place and the sooner we get started, the better our odds against our enemies.

My character is a expert strategist. I wouldn't mind if he was assigned to make a viable plan for the future. In fact, I already did just by posting this. We're gonna need way more resources if we intend to keep all these people fed and rested.

We can rebuild our life to what it was before, unless we're too far gone already...That remains to be seen.

• When are we going to see more of Tobi, Gamer and I? Because the real enemy isn't dead, get.

• Probably the next part. Most likely.

When are we going to see more of Tobi, Gamer and I? Because the real enemy isn't dead, get.

• Alt text

It's ok I'm used to it :'D

You're not alone. ;-;

• You should join the nice side Mark!

It's ok I'm used to it :'D

• edited July 2014

Alt text

But I am nice :D

You should join the nice side Mark!

• Exactly! Leave the dark side. :p

But I am nice

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Your on the dark side now they were so mean to me when I was with the group I'm the only one who can stop Tobi now I will :'( :p

Exactly! Leave the dark side.

• I'm on the dark side now? :o Yes, you have to top Tobi. ;-;

Your on the dark side now they were so mean to me when I was with the group I'm the only one who can stop Tobi now I will

Sign in to comment in this discussion.