The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I can't see it! You had pizza too? ;-;

Really? I can see it perfectly. I am not hungry because I coincidently already had pizza earlier today . No wings though .

• I will see you soon, then Mark.

I will never forget you.

Markd4547 posted: »

My broadband internet stick is wrecked on my laptop since today I basically have to keep on holding it at a certain angle to make it work an

• Alt text

Sweetpea you are the chosen one you can do it I'll be back soon <3

Don't leave, we have to defeat Tobi. ;-;

• Lmao, seriously, still not working. I'm telling you, you're not supposed to be trying to make me hungry right now. :p

Lmao, seriously?! Okay, now? If it doesn't work...

• Alt text

Thank you me to <3 :'(

Aww noooo mark! ;_; ima miss you! Hopefully it gets fixed as soon as possible!

• Okay, I promise I'll try my best. <3 And don't take too long pls.

Sweetpea you are the chosen one you can do it I'll be back soon

• Alt text

I'll never forget you or your love of meetings :'D

I will see you soon, then Mark. I will never forget you.

• Oh, boy... lol. Nah, just make sure you get your cats and run the hell out of there! Them empanadas, though! :p

I'd probably end up dying if I set the place on fire, lol. You would know how it went if, after I give the warning "guys, i'm attempting to cook something", I disappear for a few days.

• Did you try using the Stick in another USB port to see if you have the same problems?

If that does not work you should contact the manufacturer by phone or website and check it out, maybe you need to go on the website to install certain drivers or whatever.

My broadband internet stick is wrecked on my laptop since today I basically have to keep on holding it at a certain angle to make it work an

• See ya man :,(

• See ya Jacob bro :')

Twistee posted: »

See ya man :,(

• I'm done... lol, I'm so done. Fuck it, haha. Lol, I was just trying to show you some pizza and wings, but oh well. B]

Lmao, seriously, still not working. I'm telling you, you're not supposed to be trying to make me hungry right now.

• edited July 2014

LMAO I can just imagine being like "screw this bullshit!" and just grabbing an armful of cats and running out the door xD Just a crazy chick booking it down the street with three cats, looking like she just escaped from the mental hospital.

Lol, the ratings on that recipe are really good, I really want to make them. DGJKSDG UGH I JUST ATE AND NOW I'M HUNGRY AGAIN ;~; u see wat u do pro

Alt text

Oh, boy... lol. Nah, just make sure you get your cats and run the hell out of there! Them empanadas, though!

• Thanks for the advice but the actual stick is bent that's why not working properly :'(

Did you try using the Stick in another USB port to see if you have the same problems? If that does not work you should contact the manufa

• Lol yes I did, and it tasted SOOOOOO GOOOD. I was playing soccer with a few friends and it was raining pretty hard so we all went into his house and I had to bike home, so he was like "Do you guys want pizza?" and we all said sure(you cant turn down free pizza!) And so that was that. But if I lived near you, I would buy you pizza to make you fit in with the cool kids.

I can't see it! You had pizza too? ;-;

• edited July 2014

Lmao, yes! But everyone would be pissed off with you, haha.

Alt text

Mwuahaha! Good... get hungry...

Alt text

Alt text

LMAO I can just imagine being like "screw this bullshit!" and just grabbing an armful of cats and running out the door xD Just a crazy chick

• Lmao, see, maybe your days of being evil are over...

I'm done... lol, I'm so done. Fuck it, haha. Lol, I was just trying to show you some pizza and wings, but oh well. B]

• I love you

MAXIMUM HOMO

I'll never forget you or your love of meetings :'D

• Why do you people have the need to make me hungry? :c

Lol yes I did, and it tasted SOOOOOO GOOOD. I was playing soccer with a few friends and it was raining pretty hard so we all went into his h

• No problem man.
    You probably tried tape already but maybe that can make it work for a bit.

If nothing works, then I guess its goodbye for now, I hope you can come back quick though!

Thanks for the advice but the actual stick is bent that's why not working properly

• Nooooooooo ;~; You're freaking evil, Pro.

Lmao, yes! But everyone would be pissed off with you, haha. Mwuahaha! Good... get hungry...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc

Lmao, that made me laugh! Good one. I was starting to think that you could see the pic, but you were just playing around...

Lmao, see, maybe your days of being evil are over...

• edited July 2014

Edit: double post lel

• It's done, he was banned, don't talk about it!

Okokok something to talk about.... Ummm what is something you can do that most others cant? Idk just a random question.

I can make this little snapping noise thing with my thumbs... If that's impressing at all. -_-

• Lmao, I'm not, I really can't see it. The other one I can though, wtf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc Lmao, that made me laugh! Good one. I was starting to think that you could see the pic, but you were just playing around...

• I can get a 360noscope in skyrim.

It's done, he was banned, don't talk about it! Okokok something to talk about.... Ummm what is something you can do that most others cant

• Mmm, look at all that food! B]

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Lmao!

Nooooooooo ;~; You're freaking evil, Pro.

• Because we are evil!

Alt text

There is nothing better than a warm right out of the oven, cheesy and goey pizza.

Alt text

And to top it off with the wonderful combination of well seasoned chicken and bold flavours! mmm so delicious!

Why do you people have the need to make me hungry? :c

• Anyone here have a nice idea for a game that the Lounge can get together and play?

• Yours I can see, damn it </3

Because we are evil! There is nothing better than a warm right out of the oven, cheesy and goey pizza. And to top it off with the wonderful combination of well seasoned chicken and bold flavours! mmm so delicious!

• .>:(

Alt text

Mmm, look at all that food! B] Lmao!

• edited July 2014

Lmao, I love that laugh! Hmm, strange... let's see here.

Alt text

One more time...

Lmao, I'm not, I really can't see it. The other one I can though, wtf.

• Are you just saying you cant see it, because Lee posted the image or you cant actually see it?

Yours I can see, damn it </3

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Lol! BTW I found an awesome gif...

Alt text

.>:(

• Nah, it really wasn't showing up for me the first 3 times.

Are you just saying you cant see it, because Lee posted the image or you cant actually see it?

• Now I can see it, dafuq. Droga Pro, your evilness is back. ;-;

Lmao, I love that laugh! Hmm, strange... let's see here. One more time...

• Freaking. Finally.

Alt text

That's all I wanted to do... lol, you can finally see it... Jeez...

Now I can see it, dafuq. Droga Pro, your evilness is back. ;-;

• Lol,alright. Should of just said you did see it, I would of never joined in and made you more hungrier ;).

Nah, it really wasn't showing up for me the first 3 times.

• Saved. Thank you for this.

I literally have a folder filled with Stand By Me gifs. Is that weird?

..... Don't answer that.

Lol! BTW I found an awesome gif...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.