The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wow, that sucks! Hopefully you come back soon, bro.

Markd4547 posted: »

My broadband internet stick is wrecked on my laptop since today I basically have to keep on holding it at a certain angle to make it work an

• That's what happens when Spanish is the only language I'm speaking every single day :P

You spelled "triple" wrong, Joe.

• Try relaxing with no lights on and no sound(if you need to, have the lights dim and the sound low), Maybe some tea would help soothe the pain as well, dont drink caffiene though! It will make things worse.

Anybody know any ways to get rid of a massive migraine? Advil isn't doing anything >_<

• Ummm.... Hola. Como estas.... Jose?

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's what happens when Spanish is the only language I'm speaking every single day :P

• Yeah, but these are real, they are called Cone Pizzas. And knowing that its not a wrapped Pizza and the ingredients are all mushed up and need to be scooped up and put it into your cone disgusts me.

Nah, it looks like a wrapped pizza.

• You think I can sleep when I can hear cats outside my window doing....... Stuff. Lmao the need to leave.

DID YOU PLAY EPISODE FOUR??!

Hai sis! Go to sleep...

• So you want me to change? "Change ain't good." Heh, that's just the way it is.

Alt text

Why keep trying to be so evil?

• Lol, no. Talk to me in english. I'm fine, btw. Just recovering from that terrible flu that gave me the 40C fever.

Ummm.... Hola. Como estas.... Jose?

• When you find a good gif but don't know where to put it, so...

Alt text

• Throw shoes at them xD lol jk

Yes, I did! Lucky I have a Vita :)

You think I can sleep when I can hear cats outside my window doing....... Stuff. Lmao the need to leave. DID YOU PLAY EPISODE FOUR??!

• Holy shit what

Dafuq bruh, why?? Are you okay now??

is it AIDS? .-.

Lol, no. Talk to me in english. I'm fine, btw. Just recovering from that terrible flu that gave me the 40C fever.

• Lmao, "El Tripple!"

What day do you come back, man?

That's what happens when Spanish is the only language I'm speaking every single day :P

• Lol, nahhh, I meant keep trying because you're still not evil. 8)

So you want me to change? "Change ain't good." Heh, that's just the way it is.

• Now that you told me that, it does sound... weird.

Yeah, but these are real, they are called Cone Pizzas. And knowing that its not a wrapped Pizza and the ingredients are all mushed up and need to be scooped up and put it into your cone disgusts me.

• José is here!

Living a triple life :P

• Alt text

Heh, lame! I said bad, not evil. B]

Lol, nahhh, I meant keep trying because you're still not evil. 8)

• Goddammit, NO! xD

Idk, I guess it was finally time for me to get sick again considering I haven't had a single cold for 3 years, lol. I'm doing better, though. That fever was so bad that I couldn't stand up or walk ;-;

Holy shit what Dafuq bruh, why?? Are you okay now?? is it AIDS? .-.

• Lol, I'm fully back by August 13th, man. My flight back home will be at night. So, I'm gonna be home way past midnight.

Lmao, "El Tripple!" What day do you come back, man?

• well that's good, that if doesn't happen anymore.

Pretty much the only "methods" I have is when my left lung hurts, my Method is to lean to the side and look like a retarded pig and walk sideways like a crab. Yeah my METHods are bad....

It does suck, but they rarely happen anymore now that I know these tricks.

• Haii ^-^

José is here!

• I know what you're talking about its that sickness that's happening over there the chikungunja some weird name. xD

Goddammit, NO! xD Idk, I guess it was finally time for me to get sick again considering I haven't had a single cold for 3 years, lol. I'm doing better, though. That fever was so bad that I couldn't stand up or walk ;-;

• Your left lung!?!?! Rachel.... you need to go to the doctor ;~;

well that's good, that if doesn't happen anymore. Pretty much the only "methods" I have is when my left lung hurts, my Method is to lean to the side and look like a retarded pig and walk sideways like a crab. Yeah my METHods are bad....

• Wow, that's almost here. Told you it would be quick, you'll be back before you know it. B]

Lol, I'm fully back by August 13th, man. My flight back home will be at night. So, I'm gonna be home way past midnight.

• Just lost probably 4 of my nicest friends due to my careless and selfish actions. I just made a mark in my wall. :(

That makes two of us. I'M JUST KIDDING What's wrong?

• Don't say that....

What's wrong?

Deceptio posted: »

I hate myself.

• dafuq pro

When you find a good gif but don't know where to put it, so...

• Yeah, me dio la Chikinguya, lol. It's spreading around the world, too. It's already in NY :/

I know what you're talking about its that sickness that's happening over there the chikungunja some weird name. xD

• Oh my God dude, what the hell. I'm gonna freakin slap some sense into your immune system.

I'm glad your okay now, though. Holy mother of Jaden, that blows. How's DR anyway? Are you ready to go back home yet?

Goddammit, NO! xD Idk, I guess it was finally time for me to get sick again considering I haven't had a single cold for 3 years, lol. I'm doing better, though. That fever was so bad that I couldn't stand up or walk ;-;

• I dont wanna goooo :'(

Wow, that's almost here. Told you it would be quick, you'll be back before you know it. B]

• Because he is "The One."

dafuq pro

• Wtf... Well, I said evil before. But if that's what you want, not a bad guy either. 8)

Heh, lame! I said bad, not evil. B]

• Hai! How's the trip? :3

Haii ^-^

• Lol, I know. You'll just have to enjoy it to the fullest while you still can, man.

I dont wanna goooo

• edited July 2014

I'm about to get the fabrez and spray them or something....

Did you shoot that person at the end??!

Throw shoes at them xD lol jk Yes, I did! Lucky I have a Vita

• Sure. Keep telling yourself that. B]

Wtf... Well, I said evil before. But if that's what you want, not a bad guy either. 8)

• I was one of them :P

Yea I heard the hospitals over there is packed with people that have that.

• Yea I heard the hospitals over there is packed with people that have that.

Yeah, me dio la Chikinguya, lol. It's spreading around the world, too. It's already in NY

• Alt text

Because he is "The One."

• I'm proud of my immune system anyway. Usually that virus lasts 3-7 days. Mine was gone after 2 days, but it was still hell.

It's absolutely awesome! No, I dont wanna go back ;-;

Oh my God dude, what the hell. I'm gonna freakin slap some sense into your immune system. I'm glad your okay now, though. Holy mother of Jaden, that blows. How's DR anyway? Are you ready to go back home yet?

• HAHAHAHA WELL TOO BAD YOU HAVE TO GO BACK ANYWAY >:D

AWESOMEO is going to New York sometime in August.

I'm proud of my immune system anyway. Usually that virus lasts 3-7 days. Mine was gone after 2 days, but it was still hell. It's absolutely awesome! No, I dont wanna go back ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.