The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Omg I can't breathe now

Literally the first time saw it, I laughed for a good 20min and couldn't freaking breath. And whenever id think his face, id start randomly laughing my ass off. annnnd just changed my pic. >:3 Rachelle, I cant stop laughing right now.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Did you see my photoshops yet?

I can't really tell either. I hate with a burning passion, but at teh same time it makes me laugh harder than anything in the world.

• I seriously love this girl. I'm straight and I would still totally marry her.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

• His face. I cant. I love it so much.

Twistee posted: »

Omg I can't breathe now

• <33333

His face. I cant. I love it so much.

• CAN I JOIN? I WANT SOME COFFEE.

8 PM. Time for another cup of coffee. Yayyyyyyyy.

• 8 PM. Time for another cup of coffee. Yayyyyyyyy.

• edited July 2014

lmao that reminds me of the time my friend said "I'm totally strait but id totally became lesbian for her" LMAO

Haha, but I get what you're saying. Jennifer is like, perfection.

I seriously love this girl. I'm straight and I would still totally marry her.

• Lmaooooo

8 PM. Time for another cup of coffee. Yayyyyyyyy.

• edited July 2014

Just read the part where everyone escaped my camp. I know I'm late for this but.... I still want to do this. >:)

[Evil Tobi mode activate]

You guys couldn't let blood get on your hands. You didn't want to kill Gustav when I found him wounded from his gunshot. You didn't want me to kill the other guy either. I'll make you wish I that gave them a much kinder death. For they will wish they hadn't lived. I'm going to enjoy making them suffer.

And as for the rest of you.... Prepare yourselves! For the hunt!

Alt text

• Alt text

Just read the part where everyone escaped my camp. I know I'm late for this but.... I still want to do this. [Evil Tobi mode activate]

• O_O

Just read the part where everyone escaped my camp. I know I'm late for this but.... I still want to do this. [Evil Tobi mode activate]

• Oohhhh u gon' die soona or later >:(

• OMG nooooooo ;-; you're turning into one of my other friends lmao. Literally I'll be texting them and they'll just pull up this dude's face COMPLETELY RANDOMLY AND AT THE WORST TIMES and it fucking kills meeeee x____x

Literally the first time saw it, I laughed for a good 20min and couldn't freaking breath. And whenever id think his face, id start randomly laughing my ass off. annnnd just changed my pic. >:3 Rachelle, I cant stop laughing right now.

• It's a quote from GTA San Andreas. -_-

• Don't think so

Did you see my photoshops yet?

• Oh I'm counting on it. But when I do, I will make sure MANY will suffer before I drop dead.

Twistee posted: »

Oohhhh u gon' die soona or later >:(

• Damn, go find them, you're in some of them.

Don't think so

• xD I'm not turning into them.

I already changed my pic back, just waiting for it to change. But seriously, ima get a statue of this guys face and put it above me bed. I just cant get over it.

OMG nooooooo ;-; you're turning into one of my other friends lmao. Literally I'll be texting them and they'll just pull up this dude's face COMPLETELY RANDOMLY AND AT THE WORST TIMES and it fucking kills meeeee x____x

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Lol, it used to kill me too, but I don't laugh from it as much as I used to.

OMG nooooooo ;-; you're turning into one of my other friends lmao. Literally I'll be texting them and they'll just pull up this dude's face COMPLETELY RANDOMLY AND AT THE WORST TIMES and it fucking kills meeeee x____x

• edited July 2014

I'm REALLY tempted to post a dead space gif to prove otherwise. >:)

Or would you prefer torn apart face gifs instead?

• I just want to get drunk, watch movies and eat pizza with her all day long ;-;

Best life ever.

lmao that reminds me of the time my friend said "I'm totally strait but id totally became lesbian for her" LMAO Haha, but I get what you're saying. Jennifer is like, perfection.

• Alt text

I'm REALLY tempted to post a dead space gif to prove otherwise. Or would you prefer torn apart face gifs instead?

• Spoderman, would you like an interview with the Banana King?

Spodermen posted: »

helo am spodermen

• You seem like a person who wants to interview the Jesuit Nick.

Spodermen posted: »

k

• I just want to get drunk

Sure, we can arrange that.

I just want to get drunk, watch movies and eat pizza with her all day long ;-; Best life ever.

• Hmm maybe not. I'd probably get banned knowing how gruesome they are.

• It should have been Tobi-is-a-good-boy...

AWESOMEO is giving Rafoli a beating for stealing something that will be revealed later.

• Alt text

Hmm maybe not. I'd probably get banned knowing how gruesome they are.

• No Gustac -____- Not with you, just Jennifer Lawrence.

I just want to get drunk Sure, we can arrange that.

• Easy there Gustav, not all countries legalize underage drinking xD

I just want to get drunk Sure, we can arrange that.

• Did you know what penguins have knees?

• @AllThatRemains

Stacilly:

Alt text

I think I got drunk from too much coffee.

• Wait..... your married to dlb! HOW DOES THIS WORK.

I seriously love this girl. I'm straight and I would still totally marry her.

• Oh did I say gruesome? I meant feels!

Alt text

Alt text

• I know.

I'd just give you some Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey for that matter.

No Gustac -____- Not with you, just Jennifer Lawrence.

• I'm still not allowed to by it before I'm 16.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Easy there Gustav, not all countries legalize underage drinking xD

• You didn't see anything.

Wait..... your married to dlb! HOW DOES THIS WORK.

• Lol it's adorable. :3

@AllThatRemains Stacilly: I think I got drunk from too much coffee.

• Dragicorn?

@AllThatRemains Stacilly: I think I got drunk from too much coffee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.