The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• NO! DON'T! Don't leave us, Marissa please, we NEED you, there's no REASON for leaving.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

You guys swore that people would care if I posted something, and look, no one does. So that's it then.

• That Akinator thing freaks me out. o_o

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury... I was on Akinator and at the single fucking time I looked at the question number it was...

• We know what Daniel likes.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury... I was on Akinator and at the single fucking time I looked at the question number it was...

• You just posted it, let people come.

You guys swore that people would care if I posted something, and look, no one does. So that's it then.

• At least he's classy about it xD

• Everyone fits in here, we don't have any requests from you, you never did anything wrong and you're a good person, so why beat yourself up?

˙ǝuoʎuɐ ǝʇɐuᴉɯᴉɹɔsᴉp ʇ,uop I 'ɥƃnoɥʇ ʎɐʞo s,ʇI ˙ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʇᴉɟ ʇ,uop noʎ ǝzᴉlɐǝɹ noʎ uǝɥM ( If you actually care to know http://www.upsidedowntext.com/ )

• am ded bruh ^-^

• 4 people have been through here, only you two care.

You just posted it, let people come.

• edited July 2014

What the hell Marissa? Of course you fit in dafaq are you saying????

You've been my best friend from when I first made an account on here, of course I would care.

˙ǝuoʎuɐ ǝʇɐuᴉɯᴉɹɔsᴉp ʇ,uop I 'ɥƃnoɥʇ ʎɐʞo s,ʇI ˙ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʇᴉɟ ʇ,uop noʎ ǝzᴉlɐǝɹ noʎ uǝɥM ( If you actually care to know http://www.upsidedowntext.com/ )

• Urban.

Twistee posted: »

boat

• Bye man.

I'm gonna go now. Time to finally start drawing my comic again! I wont be around for a few days.

• YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS?! ;-;

We know what Daniel likes.

• O_O

• It's easy algorithms, it's all based on what other users answered.

That Akinator thing freaks me out. o_o

• Oh come on. LOOK WHAT DLB JUST POSTED.

What he hell Marissa? Of course you fit in dafaq you be sayin????

And you've been my best friend from when I first made an account on here, of course I would care.

4 people have been through here, only you two care.

• Thanks, but I feel like the Lee of this place. Sure I have friends amongst you guys, but some people really dislike me, it seems.

What the hell Marissa? Of course you fit in dafaq are you saying???? You've been my best friend from when I first made an account on here, of course I would care.

• edited July 2014

Make that three and in a bit it will be more.

Edit: scratch that, make it 7

4 people have been through here, only you two care.

• You do fit in. Does your comment mean your leaving?

• crowbar

Twistee posted: »

boat

• some people really dislike me

What's there to dislike?

Thanks, but I feel like the Lee of this place. Sure I have friends amongst you guys, but some people really dislike me, it seems.

• Dont be so negative. Sometimes people dont show much emotion, but they still care. I have not really interacted with you much, but you didnt do anything to hurt/bug me. I respect your work(youtube videos, Ive seen a few videos like your speedart and such) and I think you are very talented.

On a side note, Sometimes its good to not fit in, it means you are unique!

• edited July 2014

but some people really dislike me

ARE YOU ON SOMETHING?! MARISSA, WHAT. DID. THEY. GIVE. YOU.??!

No one dislikes you, and if they did they should come up and say it to your face and BAM, that's it just don't talk to them. That's what I do in real life. I go up to some chick and be like "ME NO LIKE YOU" And that's it, we don't talk.

if that comment you originally posted means you're leaving (which I sure as hell hope it doesn't) Please, don't leave.

Thanks, but I feel like the Lee of this place. Sure I have friends amongst you guys, but some people really dislike me, it seems.

• Sorry @Gustav_Kenny, I can't let this slide:

Alt text

Alt text

• My character was Travis, and I beat him! :D But to his credit, he did guess other TWDG characters.

• Alright, the next part is up. I rushed it and it didn't go how I wanted but meh.

• edited July 2014

Who here dislikes you? And why would they? You don't seem to post anything really controversial or mean, you seem like a nice girl.

Edit: And by the way, the Lounge is pretty much a place for people who don't fit in. You're one of us!

Alt text

• That's not true. You do fit it.

• You seem to always say it, would you mind PMing me who exactly dislikes you? Only if you want to of course, I promise not to tell anyone.

• LOL OH MY GOD

Sorry @Gustav_Kenny, I can't let this slide:

• G FUCKING G LEE.

GG.

Alright, the next part is up. I rushed it and it didn't go how I wanted but meh.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

Alt text

We are cursed, that's it, it's not going away.

• So, I'm sitting here after finishing the 10th cup of coffee, I whisper to myself "I don't want to drink coffee anymore" a guy that works at the coffee shop heard me and he says that I don't have to drink coffee they have all types of juice I could drink instead. AFTER DRINKING 10 FUCKING CUPS OF FUCKING COFFEE HE TELLS ME THIS? I'm done, I'm so freaking done.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You're not so smart, are you?

Should've poured it to the plants... >.>

So, I'm sitting here after finishing the 10th cup of coffee, I whisper to myself "I don't want to drink coffee anymore" a guy that works at

• I wish I was on drugs (if they weren't addictive and bad as hell)

But i'm not leaving, I guess you guys care more than I thought you did, so that's a pretty good sign, I suppose.

but some people really dislike me ARE YOU ON SOMETHING?! MARISSA, WHAT. DID. THEY. GIVE. YOU.??! No one dislikes you, and if they

• Dafuq, how did you beat him? ;~; He got it on the first try for me.

Alt text

My character was Travis, and I beat him! But to his credit, he did guess other TWDG characters.

• "All I want is a week of penis"

@Welcome_to_Woodbury We are cursed, that's it, it's not going away.

• ded

Sorry @Gustav_Kenny, I can't let this slide:

• HAHAHAH LOL YOU FAIL AT LIFE

So, I'm sitting here after finishing the 10th cup of coffee, I whisper to myself "I don't want to drink coffee anymore" a guy that works at

• There was always something off about you Gustav...

"All I want is a week of penis"

• I'm seriously, like.... I don't even know anymore.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury We are cursed, that's it, it's not going away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.