The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• k

Twistee posted: »

ded

• edited July 2014

Alt text

anyone who wants me to make a confirmed for season 3 gif tell me and gimme the picture you want me to use for it :3

• Shut up, it was a mistake.

AWESOMEO posted: »

There was always something off about you Gustav...

• He can get almost everyone, I won multiple times though >:D

Sometimes I like to just fuck with him and make up characters, and he feels like shit for losing xD

Dafuq, how did you beat him? ;~; He got it on the first try for me.

• YES!

Green613 posted: »

anyone who wants me to make a confirmed for season 3 gif tell me and gimme the picture you want me to use for it

• Call Spodermen.

anyone who wants me to make a confirmed for season 3 gif tell me and gimme the picture you want me to use for it

• Hahahahahhahahahhahahhaha

So, I'm sitting here after finishing the 10th cup of coffee, I whisper to myself "I don't want to drink coffee anymore" a guy that works at

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up!

Shut up, it was a mistake.

• edited July 2014

lmao don't do drugs.

AintBoutThatLife

THANK YOU. For a second I thought you were leaving....

And don't fee like you don't fit in, because you do.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I wish I was on drugs (if they weren't addictive and bad as hell) But i'm not leaving, I guess you guys care more than I thought you did, so that's a pretty good sign, I suppose.

• Bwahahaha !! Those ?!! Good ?!!! XD

No...they're terrible pile of garbage who should never have been produced in the first place. One of them even features Shyamalan has the "best writer ever"....The Lady In the Water...and the Happening is simply laughable...

Spoiler : The bad guy was the wind....

Its soooooooo bad...

I heard those ones were good, didn't see them.

• Come on, you know that's not true. :/

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

˙ǝuoʎuɐ ǝʇɐuᴉɯᴉɹɔsᴉp ʇ,uop I 'ɥƃnoɥʇ ʎɐʞo s,ʇI ˙ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʇᴉɟ ʇ,uop noʎ ǝzᴉlɐǝɹ noʎ uǝɥM ( If you actually care to know http://www.upsidedowntext.com/ )

• THE CURSE! THE CURSE! DANIEL YOU BASTARD! YOU PUT THE CURSE ON ME!

Alt text

• Figures, I didn't expect much from the guy.

Bwahahaha !! Those ?!! Good ?!!! XD No...they're terrible pile of garbage who should never have been produced in the first place. One of

• I don't know what happened to my spelling-

I'm seriously, like.... I don't even know anymore.

• Let's see if it happens again, I can't focus with Glenn's little kid on the picture, it's too sad.

THE CURSE! THE CURSE! DANIEL YOU BASTARD! YOU PUT THE CURSE ON ME!

• He guessed Ben, Mark, and Shawn. I answered all the questions according to Travis's character, but he still didn't guess it.

• edited July 2014

THINK OF A STAND BY ME CHARACTER

• I hope not.

Let's see if it happens again, I can't focus with Glenn's little kid on the picture, it's too sad.

• Those ones are classics, he'd find them out in a second.

Still try it though.

• Lol, i'll just pull a Bonnie puts on shades

And i'll try not to.

lmao don't do drugs. AintBoutThatLife THANK YOU. For a second I thought you were leaving.... And don't fee like you don't fit in, because you do.

• Thanks, and that gif is too great!

Who here dislikes you? And why would they? You don't seem to post anything really controversial or mean, you seem like a nice girl. Edit: And by the way, the Lounge is pretty much a place for people who don't fit in. You're one of us!

• Sagging + Swag = Swagging.

• Alt text

Hahahahahhahahahhahahhaha

• Lol, Daniel was right, he got them pretty quickly. One of the questions was "does this character belong to a foursome?" LMAO

Alt text

• I don't feel good. I'll go for a long walk see you later guys.

• ha

So, I'm sitting here after finishing the 10th cup of coffee, I whisper to myself "I don't want to drink coffee anymore" a guy that works at

• YEEEET

Alright, the next part is up. I rushed it and it didn't go how I wanted but meh.

• <3

Alt text

I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up!

• Alright man :/

I don't feel good. I'll go for a long walk see you later guys.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Same with anime, once he has a unique trait he knows exactly where to go and what questions to ask to eliminate the other options.

Just kidding, it's magic.

Lol, Daniel was right, he got them pretty quickly. One of the questions was "does this character belong to a foursome?" LMAO

• Has Jaden chosen thee?

THE CURSE! THE CURSE! DANIEL YOU BASTARD! YOU PUT THE CURSE ON ME!

• Maybe, we'll see if this is not just a coincidence.

Has Jaden chosen thee?

• Be careful, it's probably not going to do you any good if you're dizzy, but it's not like my advice actually helped you in the past >.>

I don't feel good. I'll go for a long walk see you later guys.

• The three that set it off was "does so and so smoke?", "does so and so wear glasses?", and "does so and so belong to a foursome?" lol. xD

No, Daniel. It's Jaden. Not magic, just Jaden.

Same with anime, once he has a unique trait he knows exactly where to go and what questions to ask to eliminate the other options. Just kidding, it's magic.

• At the end of it all, everything is Jaden, but things still have explanations, and this is computer magic.

The three that set it off was "does so and so smoke?", "does so and so wear glasses?", and "does so and so belong to a foursome?" lol. xD No, Daniel. It's Jaden. Not magic, just Jaden.

• @AWESOMEO before I go... This happened to me yesterday and I forgot to show it to you.

Alt text

• Yeah, I'll probably get hot by a car and die. But, I need fresh air man I've been trapped here all day.

Be careful, it's probably not going to do you any good if you're dizzy, but it's not like my advice actually helped you in the past >.>

• :O

• I see... O_o

@AWESOMEO before I go... This happened to me yesterday and I forgot to show it to you.

• A car can make you very hot.

Yeah, I'll probably get hot by a car and die. But, I need fresh air man I've been trapped here all day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.