The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's late... Meh, fuck it, anyone wanna go here? http://gigapainter.com/

• edited July 2014

OH WELL THATS REAL FREAKING FUNNY YOU TWAT. IM TRYING TO COME UP WITH ME AND IT GAVE ME THIS GUY:

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Your #ThugLife were almost cut short because you wandered off into the streets like a dumbass XD

I don't need to be careful I'm BADASS! #ThugLife

• OMG I'M DYING RIGHT NOW

OH WELL THATS REAL FREAKING FUNNY YOU TWAT. IM TRYING TO COME UP WITH ME AND IT GAVE ME THIS GUY:

• Simon all that caffeine is going to give you a heart attack.

Going for a walk wasn't a good idea. I almost got hit by a car... The guy came of the car and started yelling at me for not paying attention

• I don't need to be careful I'm BADASS! #ThugLife

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lame excuse Simon, I told you that you should be careful because you said you were dizzy. Just be careful man, what the fuck? xD

• WHAT o_o

• Wow... What a creep.

Totally isn't me.

laughs awkwardly

Si.

• I'm just glad he doesn't know where I live, lol.

What a random fuckwad... Funny guy, that numb nut.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I looked through their names database when akinator loses, you don't show up, only WTW shows up for some reason. I used the tag (Forum of the dead).

• Welcome to my world! Expect I only get dizzy when I drink whiskey.

Going for a walk wasn't a good idea. I almost got hit by a car... The guy came of the car and started yelling at me for not paying attention

• Your #ThugLife were almost cut short because you wandered off into the streets like a dumbass XD

I don't need to be careful I'm BADASS! #ThugLife

• LOL I GOT THAT WHEN LOOKING FOR YOU TOO OMG

• Well, shit.

Simon all that caffeine is going to give you a heart attack.

• Yeah, I looked for others too, and couldn't find anyone else. I seem to have a stalker on this site, so it might have been him.

I was trying to stump him so I answered questions based off my character in Pro's story, and it came up with that. I immediately thought of that troll guy.

dojo32161 posted: »

I looked through their names database when akinator loses, you don't show up, only WTW shows up for some reason. I used the tag (Forum of the dead).

• Don't worry, I don't think it means anything, I hope O_o

I'm just glad he doesn't know where I live, lol.

• Problem solved. Chinese food on the way.

I'm starving right now

• Are you sure? o_o

It's late... Meh, fuck it, anyone wanna go here? http://gigapainter.com/

• Is this George R.R. Martin? O_O

• LMAO

Is this George R.R. Martin? O_O

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

WTWH is not there, there's no reason to avoid it.

Are you sure? o_o

• lmao That site must really not like me. xD

LOL I GOT THAT WHEN LOOKING FOR YOU TOO OMG

• o_o

Wow... What a creep. Totally isn't me. laughs awkwardly

• Sod don't think about it.

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I feel good now though. I feel really happy that I didn't die there. That would have been a horrible death... Without my family knowing. Thinking about it makes me sad.

• Yeah, I'm an idiot. I feel good now though. I feel really happy that I didn't die there. That would have been a horrible death... Without my family knowing. Thinking about it makes me sad.

Your #ThugLife were almost cut short because you wandered off into the streets like a dumbass XD

• But... If it was the troll guy then does that mean he reads the stories?

Yeah, I looked for others too, and couldn't find anyone else. I seem to have a stalker on this site, so it might have been him. I was try

• I don't know, maybe. :o Just because he's banned doesn't mean that he can't see it right?

But... If it was the troll guy then does that mean he reads the stories?

• Maybe he just answered questions based on real information, I don't think her character is too far from her own description, and he could've just put the tag without reading the story I guess.

But... If it was the troll guy then does that mean he reads the stories?

• What are you looking at?

awkward laugh

It's totally not me, you're crazy.

o_o

• So don't think about it.

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I feel good now though. I feel really happy that I didn't die there. That would have been a horrible death... Without my family knowing. Thinking about it makes me sad.

• Going into the outside world wish me luck

• My character is basically just me, only older. And the appearance and stuff is the same.

But what about the whiskers question? o_o

Maybe he just answered questions based on real information, I don't think her character is too far from her own description, and he could've just put the tag without reading the story I guess.

• dun die pls ok outside shit can be scary as hell

Twistee posted: »

Going into the outside world wish me luck

• Right, but I didn't read that part yet so I didn't even know, lol xD

Who can it be... O_O

My character is basically just me, only older. And the appearance and stuff is the same. But what about the whiskers question? o_o

• Hmmm.... =_=

What are you looking at? awkward laugh It's totally not me, you're crazy.

• I know pls arrange my funeral cuz I might not make it back

dun die pls ok outside shit can be scary as hell

• If I got a dollar for every time you mention drinking whiskey....

Alt text

Welcome to my world! Expect I only get dizzy when I drink whiskey.

• Yeah, sorry. I'll just think about cookies or piranhas instead.

So don't think about it.

• I wanna hang out with people there, but I feel like I shouldn't enter it >_<

WTWH is not there, there's no reason to avoid it.

• No idea ;-;

At least they didn't put a picture of me up there, lmao. I don't know what i would have done if I just suddenly saw my face on akinator.

Right, but I didn't read that part yet so I didn't even know, lol xD Who can it be... O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.