The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I love lightning :3

Thought it was cool....

• 1.) I am a mod and have the exact same power as he does. It never shows your address, only the city, and even then it still is inaccurate sometimes. A lot of times it will just come up with the nearest big city.

2.) Again, not an address, and as Awesomeo mentioned before, if you really put in the effort you can find someone even without knowing where they live.

3.) The mods on this site are able to view people's IPs, it's no different than the mods of gigapainter. The chat system needs the IPs to distinguish who is who, even if it is hidden from everyone but the mods.

Markd4547 posted: »

* He has the power no matter the promise to look at all your addresses * Is it really worth giving out your address to draw a couple of s

• edited July 2014

The thing is though is that you never know what people are capable of. They could do anything they wanted. If they wanted to find you and kill you, they would do it. Not saying that any of you guys would try and kill me, lol, but I mean... if that Troy's Dick dude knew my city, I wouldn't exactly feel safe.

yeah I get what you're saying. Like wtf are they gonna do? Spend their money to buy a plane ticket to come to me and try to find me? pfft hell nah.

@AWESOMEO Ok... This a little creepy.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I'm sorry to say it now, but no one is safe on the internet, bubble wrapping yourself now won't change anything, and this place is technically less safe than Gigapainter. I told him to personally explain it to everyone, I hope he sees the message, I just like talking to you people in real time chat, and that place served that purpose without problems, maybe finding an alternative is for the best, I don't know, as long as you feel safe to be there I guess.

The thing is though is that you never know what people are capable of. They could do anything they wanted. If they wanted to find you and ki

• I just dont want this whole site knowing where i live. I wouldn't be comfortable with

Why would we even want to find you?

• I'll try to get an hour or two of sleep.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Hi :D(stick work come one damn it XD)

I'm actually so proud of you the only person all that peer pressure and you still stood up and said no Fuck that noise :'D

Lol, hi Mark

• Dude...

• I'll probably end up going back if he'll let me, I dunno... I like talking to you guys in live chat too, it makes it a lot easier to communicate. I'll just... I don't know... be more careful about who I trust and what I do from now on.

Some people are fucked up, and I just don't want to be a victim. I know how it feels to be harassed on the internet, and... yeah.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm sorry to say it now, but no one is safe on the internet, bubble wrapping yourself now won't change anything, and this place is technical

• edited July 2014

ERROR 404 SLEEP NOT FOUND

4:04 AM sleep not found.

• Rachelle, I think we're fine. xD

I mean... Of a whole city, the're gonna fine us? I mean, come one. We're not even famous or anything why would they wanna come after us? Who would be that desperate. I don't think we have to worry.

The thing is though is that you never know what people are capable of. They could do anything they wanted. If they wanted to find you and ki

• Illuminati confirmed.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

I'll try to get an hour or two of sleep.

• Bigby is that you?

My brother said this: " the walking dead season two sucks because lee isn't in it. I'm not gonna play the episodes, I'm just gonna look up the peoples deaths so I can see how they die, and that's it. My face: Should I cut him now, or later?

• I'm sorry to hear that someone harassed you.. ;-;

I got to talk to him, he feels absolutely horrible, he thinks that we're afraid of him and he doesn't know what to do, he isn't mad at anyone, he won't deny anyone from going there.

I'll probably end up going back if he'll let me, I dunno... I like talking to you guys in live chat too, it makes it a lot easier to communi

• If I'm honest though, I'll probably just end up going back. Like some people said, the name of your city isn't always accurate and they can't tell what your actual address is... I was just really mad at the time, lol. I don't usually get angry at a lot of things, but I felt like my privacy was being invaded and I didn't like it. I trust the people on here though, and I know that I'm safe.

Markd4547 posted: »

Hi (stick work come one damn it XD) I'm actually so proud of you the only person all that peer pressure and you still stood up and said no Fuck that noise :'D

• Can someone make one of this with Kenny ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzzqnLEZOU8

edited July 2014

That's right, but let's say that right now, I have every piece of information to track you down, let's assume I do.

Do you really believe that after all this time I'll let someone harm any of you? Because if I did, it'd be one hell of a manipulation, don't you think? I've gone into pretty detailed stuff about my own personal life and I don't think anyone would make up so much stuff to desperately find information on users here, do you see where I'm going?

Rachelle, I think we're fine. xD I mean... Of a whole city, the're gonna fine us? I mean, come one. We're not even famous or anything why would they wanna come after us? Who would be that desperate. I don't think we have to worry.

• Like I said, you never know :( And my city isn't that big (well, it sort of is), I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that hard to find me. I mean, I don't live in, like, Toronto or anything, where there's like a billion people, but... yeah. It's like, what, the third most populated city in the province?

Rachelle, I think we're fine. xD I mean... Of a whole city, the're gonna fine us? I mean, come one. We're not even famous or anything why would they wanna come after us? Who would be that desperate. I don't think we have to worry.

• DEATH NOTE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Can someone make one of this with Kenny ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzzqnLEZOU8

• Yeah, I get what you're saying.

That's right, but let's say that right now, I have every piece of information to track you down, let's assume I do. Do you really believe

• Ugh.... I'll probably talk to him. Maybe. I'm not scared of him anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that someone harassed you.. ;-; I got to talk to him, he feels absolutely horrible, he thinks that we're afraid of him and he doesn't know what to do, he isn't mad at anyone, he won't deny anyone from going there.

• Every mod in any website knows where you live. So, you're never safe.

I just dont want this whole site knowing where i live. I wouldn't be comfortable with

• Lol, Rachelle, its fine. They wont be able to find you with all the people living in whatever city you live in.

If you REALLY did want people to know where you live, then you'd practically never go on any website because with any website they(mods) would still be able to know your city. But its not like they're gonna go after you. xD

Like I said, you never know And my city isn't that big (well, it sort of is), I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that hard to find me. I mean,

edited July 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Whoopty fuckin' doo, another 69...

Alt text

That's one too many 69's for me today, I'm going to sleep.

• Lmaoooooo g night :p

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Whoopty fuckin' doo, another 69... That's one too many 69's for me today, I'm going to sleep.

• Ok I agree that's why I crashed the debate I was angry when I found out users addresses were shown if the users are ok on the lounge with it then I'm ok I just saw my bro's/sistah's privacy taken advantage of so I needed to to step in and help :/

If I'm honest though, I'll probably just end up going back. Like some people said, the name of your city isn't always accurate and they can'

• edited July 2014

LOL FUCK I DID THE SAME THING I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THIS

Goodnight, lel

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Whoopty fuckin' doo, another 69... That's one too many 69's for me today, I'm going to sleep.

• lmao i just realized you did the same thing xD

@AWESOMEO cuz ye

• Are you telepathic or something? O_o

@AWESOMEO cuz ye

• Look if DLB and WTW are fine with it now then ok :)

1.) I am a mod and have the exact same power as he does. It never shows your address, only the city, and even then it still is inaccurate so

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I see you put it to good use.

DP

• Dafuq has been going on today? Lol...

• Oyasuminasai, Reicheru-chan.

LOL FUCK I DID THE SAME THING I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THIS Goodnight, lel

• edited July 2014

Tuuuf... Shaaaaangs

Dafuq has been going on today? Lol...

• That's everything, I guess, lol.

dojo32161 posted: »

Let's list them off: -69 conspiracies -WTW appearing on akinator with an oddly specific question attached with the appearance. -IP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.