The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How about no

Do it for the Lounge

• Lol, you always post the best gifs, mark. Love'em.

Markd4547 posted: »

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• At midnight? Tu es loco? TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

Alt text

Guys.... Let's all sleep in about 10 minutes and lets see if we wake up at the same time....

• edited July 2014

Lmao you know what my mind says to that? It says "you're fucking funny"!

It would be a MIRACLE if I could fall asleep at this time. If I tried to go to sleep, I'd end up laying there awake until like 4am.

But it is a neat suggestion, though.

Guys.... Let's all sleep in about 10 minutes and lets see if we wake up at the same time....

• Alt text

XD wat?

• edited July 2014

It's a experiment! Ok, who wakes up a 9-12 AM?

Lmao you know what my mind says to that? It says "you're fucking funny"! It would be a MIRACLE if I could fall asleep at this time. If I tried to go to sleep, I'd end up laying there awake until like 4am. But it is a neat suggestion, though.

• We should try doing it at another time, lol. That would be interesting. We could all match our sleeping patterns xD

Lmao you know what my mind says to that? It says "you're fucking funny"! It would be a MIRACLE if I could fall asleep at this time. If I tried to go to sleep, I'd end up laying there awake until like 4am. But it is a neat suggestion, though.

• cuz i'm a punk, that's y

Go to 0:42 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjqQfVY0yAc

• Lmao yeah. Maybe at like... 3am. Oh wait.. Dammit, when it's 3am for me it's 1am for you. Crap. -_-

But we should do that, match our sleeping patters. That would solve so many problems.

We should try doing it at another time, lol. That would be interesting. We could all match our sleeping patterns xD

• Alt text

Thank you Rachel :D

Lol, you always post the best gifs, mark. Love'em.

• lel

you're kidding, right m8

• Says the one who kitty-fies herself xD

cuz i'm a punk, that's y

• LMAO 9am??!!! I naturally wake up at like 2pm-4pm. Lmao I'm only on early (11am) because my freaking brother or my mom always wakes me up.

• Fucking timezones...... -___- We should do it before midnight somehow. Probably not today, but tomorrow or something. We gotta find a way to knock ourselves out. How about we pull an allnighter tonight so that we're tired enough to sleep early tomorrow?

And then we can wake up before noon at some time.

Lmao yeah. Maybe at like... 3am. Oh wait.. Dammit, when it's 3am for me it's 1am for you. Crap. -_- But we should do that, match our sleeping patters. That would solve so many problems.

1. Sleep
    2. Wake up
    3. See if everyone else woke up at the same time as you.
    Markd4547 posted: »

XD wat?

• Hey, punks catify themselves too. >.<

Says the one who kitty-fies herself xD

• I hate waking up late, because I feel that I wasted a day xP

LMAO 9am??!!! I naturally wake up at like 2pm-4pm. Lmao I'm only on early (11am) because my freaking brother or my mom always wakes me up.

• edited July 2014

YES. Let's all just do all gingers tonight, then we all go to sleep at the same time tomorrow, and after that the times will be equal. Good idea.

Lmao we're all gonna be loopy and crazy tomorrow sense we didn't sleep at all. xD

Edit: LOL ALL GINGER. LETS DO AN ALL GINGER

Fucking timezones...... -___- We should do it before midnight somehow. Probably not today, but tomorrow or something. We gotta find a way to

• OH MY GOD RACHEL WTF

LETS ALL DO GINGERS TONIGHT

Lmao, yes! Let's do it! Make an announcement, shout it from the rooftops! lol, I know i'm doing it..... probably because I don't really sleep at night much anyway. :p

YES. Let's all just do all gingers tonight, then we all go to sleep at the same time tomorrow, and after that the times will be equal. Good

• I like that idea, tomorrow is my last day of vacation so I'll have to force myself to sleep early. :p

OH MY GOD RACHEL WTF LETS ALL DO GINGERS TONIGHT Lmao, yes! Let's do it! Make an announcement, shout it from the rooftops! lol, I know i'm doing it..... probably because I don't really sleep at night much anyway.

• edited July 2014

HEY EVERYBODY!! Let's all do gingers tonight!!! IT WILL BE FUUUUN!

And then tomorrow we all knock out at the same time so our sleeping habits match!! (Thanks Rachelle for the idea)

• Yes!! This is totally happening :D

Don't know why i'm excited for this, but i am lol

I like that idea, tomorrow is my last day of vacation so I'll have to force myself to sleep early.

• Yay! :3

Yes!! This is totally happening Don't know why i'm excited for this, but i am lol

• :D

HEY EVERYBODY!! Let's all do gingers tonight!!! IT WILL BE FUUUUN! And then tomorrow we all knock out at the same time so our sleeping habits match!! (Thanks Rachelle for the idea)

• Oh, but AWESOMEO won't be doing it with us, since he already went to bed ;~;

Yay!

• Pull an all nighter? Get no sleep at all?

Alt text

HEY EVERYBODY!! Let's all do gingers tonight!!! IT WILL BE FUUUUN! And then tomorrow we all knock out at the same time so our sleeping habits match!! (Thanks Rachelle for the idea)

• This is never going to work.

Oh, but AWESOMEO won't be doing it with us, since he already went to bed ;~;

• But he usually wakes up by the time I'm going to sleep, he'll be with us soon. ;-;

Oh, but AWESOMEO won't be doing it with us, since he already went to bed ;~;

• HELL YES

MAKE IT HAPPEN RN

my body is more than ready

• Oh righttt, ugh timezones suck. >.<

But he usually wakes up by the time I'm going to sleep, he'll be with us soon. ;-;

• Smite the nonbelievers.

This is never going to work.

• Indeed, sleep sucks. ;-;

Oh righttt, ugh timezones suck. >.<

• And I hate waking up early. Because who the hell likes waking up early???!!

I hate waking up late, because I feel that I wasted a day xP

• edited July 2014

Pfftt yeah it will.

This is never going to work.

• Alt text

• Alt text

Yes, no sleep AT ALL. So then tomorrow night we all knock out cold at the same time.

Pull an all nighter? Get no sleep at all?

• Alt text

Worth posting twice.

HELL YES MAKE IT HAPPEN RN my body is more than ready

• my body is more than ready

Alt text

HELL YES MAKE IT HAPPEN RN my body is more than ready

Sign in to comment in this discussion.