The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Jehovah witness at me door like:

• Lucky.

Lel, I've never had a Jehovah's Witness come to my door xD

• Nothing beats it <3333333

Markd4547 posted: »

Pls don't post too many gifs and videos. I BEG OF YOU Everyone responds with a gif I LOVE THIS LOUNGE XDDD

• edited July 2014

Oh, I understand you. When I had to choose between lenses and glasses, I chose glasses without hesitation. Because I can't insert something like lenses in my eyes and if I'd force myself to do this, I'd probably end up in hysteria :/

BigBlindMax posted: »

I kinda have a problem with that too.. I don't even like people touching me anywhere near my eyes!

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Such a kewl show

• JEHOVA WITNESS

KNOCKS ON MY DOOR EVERY FRICKIN MONTH

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

impressive lotion collection.

• Speaking of vine... I'll probs post one with spongebob xD

Do it for the vine, Brent.

• Hit on Dora.

Smh..... Mall of America. The Nickelodeon universe. Spongebob and Patrick are there. Even Dora xD

• Tbh, if I saw one at my door from the window, I'd probably just ignore them. I get religion shoved down my throat from my own mother, I don't need it done by strangers too.

Lucky.

• U CAN DO IT!!!

Google Nickelodeon Universe. There are a TON of people there. ILL BE EMBARRASED. This is my third time going.

• edited July 2014

Hey!! I'm good. Pretty much the usual. You?

• I'm buying.

We can go to a club with Dora. ^-^

• They leave dents in my door.

Ok I'm exaggerating but they are annoying as hell.

Lel, I've never had a Jehovah's Witness come to my door xD

• Don't deny it, he's dripping with arousal and sexuality.

k

• LOL YES

They could be in a coma and STILL somehow crawl out of bed and take down your door.

• Yes please.

Speaking of vine... I'll probs post one with spongebob xD

• Good, cuz I'm poor.

Sucks you can't actually go in Canada ;-; You should visit West Ed. I think it's the biggest mall in North America. It has a waterpark... AND GALAXYLAND.

Galaxyland, Brent. sjdbhjsdfsaf

I'm buying.

• You won't be embarrassed, people will be jealous of how swagalicious you are.

Google Nickelodeon Universe. There are a TON of people there. ILL BE EMBARRASED. This is my third time going.

• Start lecturing them about Jaden.

• It's annoying having someone early in the morning asking you if you found Jesus like as if you were playing hide and go seek with him.

Tbh, if I saw one at my door from the window, I'd probably just ignore them. I get religion shoved down my throat from my own mother, I don't need it done by strangers too.

• Money is always good.

I'm getting something in the mail today that I ordered a while back, so I'm happy. :P

• LMFAO

LOL YES They could be in a coma and STILL somehow crawl out of bed and take down your door.

• I.... um..... uh..... lol

dafuq

Don't deny it, he's dripping with arousal and sexuality.

• Peek-a-boo Jesus, I found you!

It's annoying having someone early in the morning asking you if you found Jesus like as if you were playing hide and go seek with him.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

When I come home from school on Fridays, a bunch of religious assholes force everyone in sight to lay tefillin, when they ask me, this is what I say:

"I don't shove my beliefs down your throats, I don't do it to you, don't do it to me, this is a free country".

There's a quote from the bible: "Don't do to another what is hated by you", I think lines from the bible should apply to those who base their whole life on it, right?

Tbh, if I saw one at my door from the window, I'd probably just ignore them. I get religion shoved down my throat from my own mother, I don't need it done by strangers too.

• edited July 2014

lmfao, read them the 11 Commandments of Jadenism. xD

Start lecturing them about Jaden.

• I'm poor af. I get paid annually. Its not even that much but my Dad's paying me so I can't be mad :/

GALAXYLAND FGHFFSGSAGSD!

Good, cuz I'm poor. Sucks you can't actually go in Canada ;-; You should visit West Ed. I think it's the biggest mall in North America. It has a waterpark... AND GALAXYLAND. Galaxyland, Brent. sjdbhjsdfsaf

• lmao, whenever I hear knocking, I have to seek to the door to see if its them, without letting them see me through the window.

Because if they see you, THEY WILL NEVR LEAVE

• edited July 2014

OH MY GOD THE CAME BACK AND THEY'RE KNOCKIN MORE.

HELP

Edit: lol no wait it was what I ordered.

• edited July 2014

Dora Imma explore your jungle.... if you know wat I mean.. XD I'm a terrible person.

Hit on Dora.

• Don't worry, it's just a rukkola. Or ruccola. Well, whatever it's called.

Why is there green stuff on your pizza

• Bravo, Daniel. I'm proud of you. :')

When I come home from school on Fridays, a bunch of religious assholes force everyone in sight to lay tefillin, when they ask me, this is wh

• Wow. Just wow.

• Hide.

OH MY GOD THE CAME BACK AND THEY'RE KNOCKIN MORE. HELP Edit: lol no wait it was what I ordered.

• I also hate those people that have a microphone and a speaker in the middle of street shouting how we all must repent or face gods fury. Man stfu people just want to live their life you over here screaming shit goddamn.

When I come home from school on Fridays, a bunch of religious assholes force everyone in sight to lay tefillin, when they ask me, this is wh

• 11/10 would bang.

I.... um..... uh..... lol dafuq

• Can you please do your signature CiD face I'd die happy.

I'm taking a picture today with spongebob and probably Patrick XD so excited

• Ok, they have some weird shit here.

• Lmfao

OH MY GOD THE CAME BACK AND THEY'RE KNOCKIN MORE. HELP Edit: lol no wait it was what I ordered.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.