The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @LeeTheProfessional

I went to TacoBell right after my doctors appointment today, but there was no Cantina Burrito there :(. Maybe its only a USA promotion or they just didnt have it at my Local TacoBell. I did get the Crunchwrap supreme though. It was decent.

Ill probably end up going again before next month ends because they gave me some good deals on the plenty of coupons, so to my surprise I may just end up running into the Cantina Burrito.

• Lol, I'm about to go sleep in a little while. Everyone left.

Alt text

Who needs sleep, anyway? Not me.

• Really?! Man, that sucks! You should try it at least once, if you get the chance, haha.

Alt text

That reminds me, I should go to Taco Hell this week. I haven't had it in a while.

@LeeTheProfessional I went to TacoBell right after my doctors appointment today, but there was no Cantina Burrito there . Maybe its only

• Yeah, I don't have anything to do so I'll stay here until I leave.

Lol, I'm about to go sleep in a little while. Everyone left.

• Heh, at least I'll get some sleep this time, hopefully. Later, man. B]

Yeah, I don't have anything to do so I'll stay here until I leave.

• Lol, what are you planning on buying this time? You better not tease me with that Baja blast, it made me tear up answering the lady on what soda I want and I reply with something other than Baja blast :(. I will probably stop by the mall again in a few weeks to get school supplies, so I will seize that oppertunity and get something, 5 regular tacos for 3.99$( Canadian) is not bad at all!

Really?! Man, that sucks! You should try it at least once, if you get the chance, haha. That reminds me, I should go to Taco Hell this week. I haven't had it in a while.

• Later :)

Heh, at least I'll get some sleep this time, hopefully. Later, man. B]

• Probably the cantina burrito, if they have it here, maybe it got removed as well. Dude, they made the Baja Mountain Dew available in cans and bottles here for a limited time. Heh, but going to sleep now. Later, man. B]

Lol, what are you planning on buying this time? You better not tease me with that Baja blast, it made me tear up answering the lady on what

• Yeah, I know they are in cans, you greedy bastards, bring some to all of North America atleast :(. Alright, easy, take care. Ill probably head out soon too since this place is only being kept alive by me and you.

Probably the cantina burrito, if they have it here, maybe it got removed as well. Dude, they made the Baja Mountain Dew available in cans and bottles here for a limited time. Heh, but going to sleep now. Later, man. B]

• But...the best movie ever is The Room.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you didn't just call the greatest movie of all time stupid it is a masterpiece and so is the sequel... and so is the mobile game that is coming out

• NO ONE LIKES ME

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Okay, I'll leave now. Bye. Have fun! :D

Alt text

• this is some state of the art technology shit here!

Alt text

• Okey dokey

AWESOMEO posted: »

I like you, stay.

• Oh you spelled amazingly stupid wrong

Its so unrealistic XD

• Reads comments about not sleeping Well add another to that list... The Last of us remastered is keeping me up :L

• kthxbai.

I'm leaving you all. Buenas noches, u nubs

• That's a good reason to stay up.

AGentlman posted: »

Reads comments about not sleeping Well add another to that list... The Last of us remastered is keeping me up :L

• Have fun man, try to find them coffee shops to check in ;)

Okay, I'll leave now. Bye. Have fun!

• You have Skype? If not, download it, make an account and we'll add you.

papai46 posted: »

How do i join you guys on Skype?

• We still need to livestream it, someone needs to talk to Devyn :/

DUDE I STILL WANNA SEE THAT SHIT ;~;

• Every time I wake up... THIS PLACE IS FUCKING EMPTY.

Alt text

• What's up?

Every time I wake up... THIS PLACE IS FUCKING EMPTY.

• Alt text

You?

What's up?

• I'm good bro.

You?

• You have any recommendations of where I should go in NY? I'm going to be there for a while.

I'm good bro.

• I'm back! :D And so are my allergies. -_____-

So what did I miss?

• Lol Yessss Remember that Doughnut conversation you need to go Krispy Kremes mans buy a lifetime worth. What borough you staying in? Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn or Queens

You have any recommendations of where I should go in NY? I'm going to be there for a while.

• I know about Krispy Kreme, I'll go there, and no I'm landing in NY, but then I'm taking a train to NJ to stay with my cousin.

Lol Yessss Remember that Doughnut conversation you need to go Krispy Kremes mans buy a lifetime worth. What borough you staying in? Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn or Queens

• Not much, welcome back Daniel :D

I'll post this gif here bcz y nawt.

Alt text

I'm back! And so are my allergies. -_____- So what did I miss?

• I'll keep that in mind.

Ohhh i thought you was staying in NY. Bro all i gotta say is go everywhere don't just stick to Manhattan head uptown into the Bronx.

• Ohhh i thought you was staying in NY. Bro all i gotta say is go everywhere don't just stick to Manhattan head uptown into the Bronx.

I know about Krispy Kreme, I'll go there, and no I'm landing in NY, but then I'm taking a train to NJ to stay with my cousin.

• edited July 2014

lol Well I didn't read the 2000 comments so oh well! :)

Sadly I'm not gonna be around much after today. So many things have been happening and it's wasting my precious time with the comic progress. So I have no choice but to stay away from the forum and not play games for awhile if I want to get a lot done. I have to help with thaangs as well. Shit. :(

Not much, welcome back Daniel I'll post this gif here bcz y nawt.

• Damn, well I hope you deal with that shit fast and come back soon.

lol Well I didn't read the 2000 comments so oh well! Sadly I'm not gonna be around much after today. So many things have been happening

• I'll keep that in mind.

Ohhh i thought you was staying in NY. Bro all i gotta say is go everywhere don't just stick to Manhattan head uptown into the Bronx.

• August 5th - August 16th, a week and 4 days.

How many days you gonna be here?

• How many days you gonna be here?

I'll keep that in mind.

• edited July 2014

I hope so too. Most likely it's just until the week after the next one I'll come back.

OH GOD THE CURSED WORD! MY EEEEYYYYYES!!!!!

Damn, well I hope you deal with that shit fast and come back soon.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdMRkqmYsSI

Jesus loves me this I know, cuz republicans tell me so,

little ones god will protect, cos letting kids be harmed is child neglect.

• Good morning lounge!

...I think I'm too happy for an early morning...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.