The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I only liked the beginning and the ending the rest was boring.

Aladdin. I didn't watch it everyday though, lol. But I did watch it a lot.

• The little rascals, James Bond, Star wars, Neverending story, The mask, batman, austin powers, every disney and pixar film it was awesome

What was the movie that you watched everyday when you we're a little kid?

• Thank God those aren't real.

Wow. Just wow.

Again, these are fake.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

They're making fun of the terrorists that are building tunnels into Jewish cities, they basically built multiple tunnels that if we didn't discover in time, I may or may have not been alive today.

The hell? O_O

• I watched Finding Nemo, Tarzan, and Toy Story SO MUCH >.<

I had VHS tapes of Tarzan and Toy Story.

• Alt text

We all do D':

I want this so baaaad but my mom won't get me a ps4;_;

• You're boring, :I

I only liked the beginning and the ending the rest was boring.

• I think I watched Toy Story like 3 times?

I watched Star Wars: Revenge of the sith like 13 times for some reason, but I almost don't remember anything of it xDDDDDD

• Alt text

It's the greatest game ever made YES YES YES just perfection

Should I get the game? Haven't played it.

• I already played it, so I won't buy it again when I get a PS4 sadly, but it looks legendary man.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm 'getting a PS4 soon I'm thinking about rebuying TLOU for the ps4 version bundle is the upgrade worth the buy does anyone know?

• Check out this big blind bastard

Imma get your ass plastered

Because you're gonna be in a cast

Cuss like a sailor on my ship mast,

You may be big and blind

But me, you can't find.

• YESSSSSS

• Save your cash wait till its 10-20 dolla.

I'm 'getting a PS4 soon I'm thinking about rebuying TLOU for the ps4 version bundle is the upgrade worth the buy does anyone know?

• Spirit.

• YES.

Everyone who hasn't played it, should play it.

• Giraf- I'm not even going to finish typing that someone may punch me.

• I can send you my email address on Steam if you want, I don't want to put it on a public site.

Nay. Only email.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

Your verse was wack

You rap worse than Shaq

Now brace yourself for the Zatoichi attack

You disgrace Clementine and you ain't worth my time

Put your cash where your mouth at and shit out some dimes

• Godzilla and Jurassic Park and a bunch of other movies that have been named already.

• Alt text

XD 10 dolla no I'll wait till it's 3 fiddy. No theres a good trade in value here I'll buy it for 60 then get 50 back trade in :D

Save your cash wait till its 10-20 dolla.

• Yeah me to awesome picks I forgot about them films :'D

Godzilla and Jurassic Park and a bunch of other movies that have been named already.

• XD

XD 10 dolla no I'll wait till it's 3 fiddy. No theres a good trade in value here I'll buy it for 60 then get 50 back trade in

• Sisty dolla bad deal bra game is fity dolla u getting rebbed wait two menths you get butta deal that you wont believe it ain't butta.

XD 10 dolla no I'll wait till it's 3 fiddy. No theres a good trade in value here I'll buy it for 60 then get 50 back trade in

• Fix yo face.

-___-

• k

Fix yo face.

• Thats better.

k

• Goddammit You win >:(

• edited July 2014

What your favorite Disney film and why?

Mine is Wreck It Ralph

Alt text

Because of the morals that a bad guy can sometimes change he just needs a chance and a bit of help and with little vanellope about the girl everyone hated and the one thing which everyone hated about her which isolated her and she hated about herself ended up being the most important and special gift which made her the most unique at the end.

The struggle and determination she knew she was the best no matter the constant hate and abuse she endured only person who never gave up hope was her. I loved the story, the acting just brilliant :D

Ralph and Vanellope reminded me Of Lee and Clem or Ellie and Joel that sort of thing I love stories like that

All dem feels :'D

Alt text

Anyways what your favorite disney film and why?

• ;~;

Thats better.

• The Polar Express. Over 9000/10 in my book.

What your favorite Disney film and why? Mine is Wreck It Ralph Because of the morals that a bad guy can sometimes change he just n

• Why the long face?

-___-

• XD

Sisty dolla bad deal bra game is fity dolla u getting rebbed wait two menths you get butta deal that you wont believe it ain't butta.

• Probably Toy Story, I just don't remember most of them, and it was my childhood.

What your favorite Disney film and why? Mine is Wreck It Ralph Because of the morals that a bad guy can sometimes change he just n

• Alt text

Seen that film NICE my flashbacks of Christmas just a magic and superb film :'D

The Polar Express. Over 9000/10 in my book.

• Meh, I dunno. Just bored and sad.

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why the long face?

• xD nah but in all seriousness it has to be Pirates of the Caribbean for the simple fact that Disney showed that they can also make more mature movies.

Seen that film NICE my flashbacks of Christmas just a magic and superb film :'D

• Well since you already took my favorite....

Up

When I first watched it was a fun movie, but when I watched it again its a really sad movie about a old man who lost his wife, and became really distant to the world outside him. Then he met a boy who never had a father figure since his father was never there for him. After the events of the movie the old man and the boy complete each other since the old man became the father figure of the boy.

• edited July 2014

Still better than that "i just took a dump" face you put earlier.

;~;

• Done

l... Email me your email. Ohyoupokedme at gmail

Sign in to comment in this discussion.