The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Something wrong?

-___-

• Yeah... sort of. I'll get over it though.

Something wrong?

• Alt text

A classic love this film :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

Probably Toy Story, I just don't remember most of them, and it was my childhood.

• Alt text

Thanks for the description to awesome film even the opening sequence the feels legendary choice :'D

Well since you already took my favorite.... Up When I first watched it was a fun movie, but when I watched it again its a really sad

• Tarzan. I just remember watching it so many times on tape as a young child. I love the music, and the transition Tarzan goes through from kid to teenager to adult is really cool.

This is my favorite song in the movie:

http://youtu.be/U8_C3sKKxPg

Markd4547 posted: »

What your favorite Disney film and why? Mine is Wreck It Ralph Because of the morals that a bad guy can sometimes change he just n

• XDDDDD I'M TAKING THAT MEME.

Thanks for the description to awesome film even the opening sequence the feels legendary choice :'D

• edited July 2014

ok. :(. Hopefully it gets better soon.

I'm bored now. -_-

Yeah... sort of. I'll get over it though.

• Alt text

DAT FILM yes the songs I actually did for a school play in preschool awesome choice :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

Tarzan. I just remember watching it so many times on tape as a young child. I love the music, and the transition Tarzan goes through from ki

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Better?

Yeah... sort of. I'll get over it though.

• Got bored and started thinking of a good meeting point for the loungers...... Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Its a neutral city where we could all meet up. xD

• lmao, that girl looks so scared xD

Yeah, a little better, lol.

Better?

• NO.

DUBLIN Ireland pls

• On my way. Everyone meet me there tomorrow at 5:30 est time.

Got bored and started thinking of a good meeting point for the loungers...... Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Its a neutral city where we could all meet up. xD

• Alt text

DUBLIN Ireland pls :'(

Got bored and started thinking of a good meeting point for the loungers...... Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Its a neutral city where we could all meet up. xD

• Alt text

Apart from the third film I agree my childhood seen them all :'D

xD nah but in all seriousness it has to be Pirates of the Caribbean for the simple fact that Disney showed that they can also make more mature movies.

• edited July 2014

pls

Edit you said no but I can't find the comment on my notifications :/

• Lol k, be right there, just let me grab my backpack.

Maybe I'll hitchhike.

• Word Dead Mans Chest was fucking my favorite.

Apart from the third film I agree my childhood seen them all :'D

• Haha I respect your shameless surrender. Dammit, BigBlindMax.

But still. Giraffe.

Goddammit You win >:(

• I finally got to play episode 4 and I came up with this theory. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/78338/i-think-i-know-jane-s-past-group

• UHHHHHHHHH, I'm in Utah.

• Alt text

@Azlyn

I miss my sistah when is she back the forum is not the same without Azlyn :'(

• Here's some art if you guys want

Alt text

• I'll try my best :3

YES love this more pls awesome :'D

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Here's some art if you guys want

• ... : /

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is basically how the war goes these days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0YhStFobfw The vocals are in Arabic and the subtitles

• Lower case O

Gobananas01 posted: »

Done

• edited July 2014

This is awesome XD

Alt text

• Alt text

• edited July 2014

It's finally raining omg >.<

• Nick:Uncle Pete Uhhh where's the FUCKING river......

• I'm a disnerd. How can I answer a question like this?

What your favorite Disney film and why? Mine is Wreck It Ralph Because of the morals that a bad guy can sometimes change he just n

• sure just give me a few minutes
    :P

May I make a request! Eddie

• May I make a request!

Eddie

• Breaking Bad is honestly my favorite show it's so good I can't even

This is awesome XD

• Eddie, with Wyatt, Weed Buddies 4 Life!!!

May I make a request! Eddie

• edited July 2014

but I guess is always hard to discover that the people that you trusted, were all this time fake to you. btw, I wished I could be free about this whole situation...

BigBlindMax posted: »

:0 But the truth shall set you free.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.