The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The picture is so old omg lol

@Welcome_to_Woodbury THAT PICTURE. It kinda brought deja vu but it kinda didnt. lmao cool pic though.

• Ouch, that sucks. I've had 'friends' like that before. Nothing you can do except get rid of the dead weight and keep moving forward. In the wise words of Jane "Don't let em' drag you down with them."

Alive_Clem posted: »

but I guess is always hard to discover that the people that you trusted, were all this time fake to you. btw, I wished I could be free about this whole situation...

• Alt text

Soon :p

Lol, you can just go in there to chat. That's what mostly everyone does.

• See ya bro :'(

Saltlick123 posted: »

Bye Guys, Leaving for a few days, Saltlick any trolls for me

• Who are you shh-ing?

The picture is so old omg lol

• Alt text

XD I never heard of him nice crown though :D

All I got to say is....ROB FORD! Toronto represent! I took a picture with this guy with my civics class for a trip. He is my idol!

• Ew, smosh.

AWESOMEO posted: »

GUYS!!!!! HERE'S A VIDEO WHERE THEY DO A TASTE OF ISRAELI SNACKS, WHAT THEY ATE IS GREAT BUT IT'S ALL EXPIRED SO THEY ACT LIKE IT'S GROSS XD

• I'm so gonna copy this when I get back home xD

Because of stuff....... thaaaaaaangs. ^-^

• Lmao, really? Do it up bro.

Wear glasses too.

I'm so gonna copy this when I get back home xD

• edited July 2014

I was like "DAFAQ IS HAPPENING".

It feels like if you had that pic like 6 months ago. But you've only had your account for 2 months, almost 3.

And wait... you wear glasses?

The picture is so old omg lol

• Everyone.

Who are you shh-ing?

• Mark do you have spikey brown hair?

Markd4547 posted: »

even better gif I would of used it so hard to find the good version of gif's XD

• even better gif I would of used it so hard to find the good version of gif's XD

• ur mom

Who are you shh-ing?

• Putting a finger over your mouth is kind of the universal body language for "STFU".

Who are you shh-ing?

• How could I forget the glasses Rachelle? xD

Lmao, really? Do it up bro. Wear glasses too.

• Lol, it was taken like a year ago or something.

I don't wear them anymore. I wear contacts all the time now. Those were just reading glasses :p

I was like "DAFAQ IS HAPPENING". It feels like if you had that pic like 6 months ago. But you've only had your account for 2 months, almost 3. And wait... you wear glasses?

• I don't watch their sketches, they went downhill in quality, but the videos on their other channel are fucking hilarious.

Ew, smosh.

• Who took the picture? lol

Everyone.

• Oh and btw, racism is thriving in the comments.

GUYS!!!!! HERE'S A VIDEO WHERE THEY DO A TASTE OF ISRAELI SNACKS, WHAT THEY ATE IS GREAT BUT IT'S ALL EXPIRED SO THEY ACT LIKE IT'S GROSS XD

• Man, now I have a hankering for Albino Baby Shit. :(

• No, but isn't Chrome usually the fastest, smoothest, and overall best browser? That's what I always use.

Aaaand now I just tried it in Firefox and it actually worked much smoother. That's bullshit. Maybe I might be able to go on after all.

Have you tried it on another browser?

• Ur mom told me that you have to go to sleep.

ur mom

• It's good though, just expired xD

The last one with the pink balls is the best, they even said it.

ComingSoon posted: »

Man, now I have a hankering for Albino Baby Shit.

• He is the current mayor of Toronto. Famous for his crack scandals.

XD I never heard of him nice crown though

• edited July 2014

Alt text

NO WAY NO IT CAN'T BE. This was my game a couple of years ago it was awesome the feels legendary choice :'O

Lmao, reminds me of this game for some reason. http://www.miniclip.com/games/bush-shoot-out/en/

• More spam

Alt text

• edited July 2014

A year? Damn.

I haven't been wearing mine lately though. I keep on forgetting them. x_x

Lol, it was taken like a year ago or something. I don't wear them anymore. I wear contacts all the time now. Those were just reading glasses

• Lmao, back in the day. B]

NO WAY NO IT CAN'T BE. This was my game a couple of years ago it was awesome the feels legendary choice :'O

• I think it was my brother, lol.

Who took the picture? lol

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

Heh, I'm a Nas fan, but I actually give the advantage to Takeover. Hov basically dismantled Nas' persona piece by piece while flatlining Prodigy's career in the same song. Ether was plenty savage, but the first two verse are basically just homophobic name-calling. (Gay-Z, Cockafella, seriously?). Granted, the third verse is absolute FIRE.

Best diss track of all time still has to be 'No Vaseline' by Ice Cube. The title...basically says it all. Never have I seen a more vicious, hate filled song...ever.

Greatest diss record ever. That's coming from a Jay fan.

• I love these types of photos SO MUCH :D

More spam

• Its not even that late dude.

Ur mom told me that you have to go to sleep.

• I like Firefox better, but I switched to chrome because people's pro pics weren't showing up. But, Idk, man.

Rigtail posted: »

No, but isn't Chrome usually the fastest, smoothest, and overall best browser? That's what I always use. Aaaand now I just tried it in Firefox and it actually worked much smoother. That's bullshit. Maybe I might be able to go on after all.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Having the time of her life.

And look at the guy above her, he makes the "this totally gives me a boner right now" face.

More spam

• When I see clementine rule 34 I be like

Alt text

More spam

• xD

When I see clementine rule 34 I be like

• The face her friend next to her is making disturbs me more :/

More spam

• When I chew into food that's supposed to be soft but I feel a crunch I be like

Alt text

I love this woman.

xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.