The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I started biting the top of a pen in class and it started leaking suddenly my face was full of red ink. The teacher just looked at me WTF Mark GTFO to the bathroom and wash your face the whole class didn't laugh they just looked at me mindf**ked

Full speed in a tennis court on a bike I tried to duck under the centre part pole and I went neck first into the pole and did a backflip around the pole

Tried to flush a toiler on a train pressed the wrong button to flush and the whole train shut down and couldn't be restarted

Last secret can't tell you it's insane XD

Etc I have so many I was insane

What's the stupidest thing you've done when you were a kid?

• Ok I remember. I might have been like.. 7

So my mom had this blanket that I didn't like. And there was a candle next to me. I thought, "hey, maybe I can burn it to ashes and never see it again"

So I put the tip of it In the candle and it caught fire. I left it there, took a step back, and watched that mofo BURRRNN.

But then my baby sitter came in and freaked put(idek why she freaked out because the fire was only like... A foot tall) so yeah she put it out and ruined all the fun.

That's probably one of the stupidest things I've done. I was like, 7. Don't blame me.

I need a minute to think about this...

• WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A BUTTON TO SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE TRAIN IN THE BATHROOM?

Markd4547 posted: »

I started biting the top of a pen in class and it started leaking suddenly my face was full of red ink. The teacher just looked at me WTF Ma

• I think all of the stupidest things I've done were in my teenage years xD

• edited July 2014

Ok I remember. I might have been like.. 7

So my mom had this blanket that I didn't like. And there was a candle next to me. I thought, "hey, maybe I can burn it to ashes and never see it again"

So I put the tip of it In the candle and it caught fire. I left it there, took a step back, and watched that mofo BURRRNN.

But then my baby sitter came in and freaked put(idek why she freaked out because the fire was only like... A foot tall) so yeah she put it out and ruined all the fun.

That's probably one of the stupidest things I've done. I was like, 7. Don't blame me. Actually that's not the stupidest. The other stupid thing is just kinda embarrassing... xD

But now when I look back at it, the blanket isn't ugly. At all. I must have had really bad taste when I was younger. :/

I need a minute to think about this...

• If that's the stupidest thing you've done then I feel ashamed of myself.
    xD

When I was younger I used to get really bad (and frequent) nosebleeds (I still get bad ones, just not as often), and one time in first or se

• lmao, it's probably not the stupidest thing, but it's one that stands out the most because I got a LOT of shit for it afterwards xD

If that's the stupidest thing you've done then I feel ashamed of myself. xD

• Alt text

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHY YOU OH SHIT XDDDD PLS XDDD HAHHAHAHA lmao

More legendary just I can't even XD

Let's make it viral viral viral viral

• Holy... lmao I was missing all of this?! Yeah, I'm staying in the lounge for now.

• Like?

I think all of the stupidest things I've done were in my teenage years xD

• becuz train logic

WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A BUTTON TO SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE TRAIN IN THE BATHROOM?

• is gone for one day Holy crap like over 9000 comments

• I know A Big red button I just had to press :'(

• Oh my god. Oh my god yes.

I'm making a collage with these and putting it as my background ground.

• Awwwww you get to see my face every time you use the computer.

Oh my god. Oh my god yes. I'm making a collage with these and putting it as my background ground.

• Oh, a ton of things. Most are embarrassing. Things I've done in the past that I look back on and facepalm at.

The going into a cave alone at night was a dumb one though.

Like?

• Alt text

AGentlman posted: »

is gone for one day Holy crap like over 9000 comments

• Another good one. Scared of water when I was 6. Decided it'd be a great idea to walk onto those lilly pad things and cross the water. I fell. Lifeguard jumped in and saved me. So embarrassing.......

• I cant really think of anything as a kid. But a few months ago, I was playing Basketball at my friends net, and the ball was air balled so me and my other friend jolted to the driveway to get the ball and I was so focused on the ball that I ran into a tree :(.

• No.

As my phone background, not computer. Get it right Noncy, get it right.

Awwwww you get to see my face every time you use the computer.

• Then just keep this in mind.

If you put it in your back pocket, my face would be right next to your butt.

No. As my phone background, not computer. Get it right Noncy, get it right.

• Yeah, Noncy. Geez.

No. As my phone background, not computer. Get it right Noncy, get it right.

• Being mounted by a dog..

Like?

• Why would you get shit for that though? It's not like you can control your nose bleed and your teacher was a AssMcMuffin. Your teacher should have been the one to buy you a new shirt.

lmao, it's probably not the stupidest thing, but it's one that stands out the most because I got a LOT of shit for it afterwards xD

• Mark you're crazy. xD

I started biting the top of a pen in class and it started leaking suddenly my face was full of red ink. The teacher just looked at me WTF Ma

• Because what if you have atomic ass and its an emergency so the train needs to stop?!

What the hell am I kidding. BECAUSE TRAIN LOGIC.

• edited July 2014

Because my mum had told me to go to the teacher and ask to go to the bathroom whenever I got a nosebleed, and I didn't do that. Also, I ruined the shirt. Lol, my dad didn't get pissed at me, but my mum did. >:I

Why would you get shit for that though? It's not like you can control your nose bleed and your teacher was a AssMcMuffin. Your teacher should have been the one to buy you a new shirt.

• edited July 2014

Ummm ok

Then just keep this in mind. If you put it in your back pocket, my face would be right next to your butt.

• Alt text

Hard day :'/ anyway goodnight :D

• Did someone umm

Oh, a ton of things. Most are embarrassing. Things I've done in the past that I look back on and facepalm at. The going into a cave alone at night was a dumb one though.

• Wait hold up! Where you the one who said that they went to a cave and found a hobo?

Did someone umm

• LMAO, she went all tia on your ass xDD

Lol you're lucky though. .. I guess I almost burned the freaking house down. xD. Lmao my mom was chasing me with a wooden spoon in her hand.

• Lol you're lucky though. .. I guess

I almost burned the freaking house down. xD. Lmao my mom was chasing me with a wooden spoon in her hand.

Because my mum had told me to go to the teacher and ask to go to the bathroom whenever I got a nosebleed, and I didn't do that. Also, I ruined the shirt. Lol, my dad didn't get pissed at me, but my mum did. >:I

• You'll have a better one tomorrow.

Alt text

Night!

Hard day :'/ anyway goodnight

• Bruce Lee is watching.

Hard day :'/ anyway goodnight

• SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS THIS IMPLYING. I MUST KNOW.

• I guess the tables have turned. @WhatToWriteHere it's your turn to say good night

You'll have a better one tomorrow. Night!

• You're just jealous she's putting my phone face next to her butt.

Yeah, Noncy. Geez.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.