Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I hope you can join blue but its not my call its pros

Still i hope you CAN join

i just realised pro could have just pmed you (privet messaged you if you are new to this) and you are already reseved and this comment is pointless

And i am still typing arent i..................................... but seriously i wish you good luck

BlueShadiw posted: »

Could I reserve a spot for Ch. 4, and if so when should I make a character? Reading the story now, it's pretty good

• Alt text

NEWS JUST SHARED OFF TOBI

http://www.ibtimes.com/last-us-movie-confirmed-vote-now-roles-ellie-joel-1643574

Also Sony confirmed in making an Uncharted movie, and a Sly Cooper movie! I'm already aware of the movie for Ratchet and Clank btw. SO EXCITED! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alt text

I CAN'T YESSS :'D

• Omg I can't even

This just made my day O_O

Markd4547 posted: »

NEWS JUST SHARED OFF TOBI http://www.ibtimes.com/last-us-movie-confirmed-vote-now-roles-ellie-joel-1643574 Also Sony confirmed in maki

• MINE TWO sortof

Twistee posted: »

Omg I can't even This just made my day O_O

• edited August 2014

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    YOU ARE AMAZING ONE OF MY FAVORITES SINCE THE START

IF THERE's ever a kill Mark spare Mark choice im voting SPARE
    ........................................................................................................
    ........................................................................................................

HI im Lord_EAA im new here sort of ive read this since it started and just made an account to join (and im overreacting to just meeting you and all the others i im sry here have a LIKE

NEWS JUST SHARED OFF TOBI http://www.ibtimes.com/last-us-movie-confirmed-vote-now-roles-ellie-joel-1643574 Also Sony confirmed in maki

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Hugh Jackman and Ellen Page as Joel and Ellie though I would actually cry the most unmanliest tears if this happens and scream like a fangirl :'D ^

Wolverine and Jodie Holmes YES PLS SO MUCH :'D

Twistee posted: »

Omg I can't even This just made my day O_O

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD I like you love the energetic comments nice to meet you bro my character awesomeness is all donw to pro but thank you and welcome you seem awesome :'D

Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU ARE AMAZING ONE OF MY FAVORITES SINCE THE START

• edited August 2014

THHHAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

IM SERIOUS IM WITH YOU AND YOURE AWESOMENES MARK

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU ARE AMAZING ONE OF MY FAVORITES SINCE THE START

• I know about the Sly Cooper movie, I'm just waiting for the announcement for the next game, that game was my childhood.

• AOT movie is coming out to you probably know that can't wait :D

ps: send me that chapter of your story whenever your finished

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know about the Sly Cooper movie, I'm just waiting for the announcement for the next game, that game was my childhood.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Thanks I really appreciate that bro :)

THHHAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IM SERIOUS IM WITH YOU AND YOURE AWESOMENES MARK

• Thanks im looking forward to it

THHHAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IM SERIOUS IM WITH YOU AND YOURE AWESOMENES MARK

• Jak movie or GTFO, sony. Seriously...why no love for Jak...?

• Alt text

I've heard of Crash Bandicoot but never Jak?

Jak movie or GTFO, sony. Seriously...why no love for Jak...?

• Really? The Jak trilogy is the shit! But it all went down when they released the 4th one which was a shitty racing game.

I've heard of Crash Bandicoot but never Jak?

• I know but we had a history of arguing over Crash V Jak and Dexter XD I never played the racing one but I played the crash b version

Really? The Jak trilogy is the shit! But it all went down when they released the 4th one which was a shitty racing game.

• Alt text

As always, Mark. Still on the ignorant side, I see.

I know but we had a history of arguing over Crash V Jak and Dexter XD I never played the racing one but I played the crash b version

• edited August 2014

Different Outcomes: Second Half Of Ch.3

Whoever Tobi tortured first, they would get to live. Tobi would kill the second person, depending on who went first, if it was Valky first, Guilrty would die. If it was Broken first, AC would die, if it was Shadow first, Sardines would die and vice versa. If Azlyn went the opposite direction instead of following Tobi, She would find SweetPea and Awesomeo. If Azlyn was with Mark, him and Awesomeo would start fighting, they would both roll down a hill and fall into the river where it would lead down a small waterfall and both would be unconscious. They would have to decide to work together or try to kill each other again. The bandit would sneak up behind Az and SweetPea, there would be a choice as to who should try to attack him first. Who ever is chosen would get shot in the shoulder but both of them would manage to kill the bandit. If Azlyn is alone when she finds SweetPea and Awesomeo, Azlyn would get shot and killed. Awesomeo would hide with SweetPea and they would work together to distract the bandit and get him out from hiding. Right when he's about to kill SweetPea, Awesomeo would shoot him inthe back of the head saving her. They would reach the mansion, but Awesomeo wouldn't trust Jon and Jewf. They would argue back and forth until they prove their innocence. If Az and SweetPea meet Jon and Jewf, they would tell them what happened. Jon and Jewf would be hesitant, but follow them into the woods with caution until they find out the truth. If Awesomeos is with SweetPea, and one of them get shot, they would stay there and mourn the other's death until Jon and Jewf show up. They would feel bad but Awesomeo/SweetPea wouldn't trust them and go off on their own. If Az/SweetPea get shot, the other would run away into the woods. There would be an option to try and hunt them down, or let them go. Mark and Twistee could have teamed up another option was chosen. They could have ambushed the warehouse and attacked from a different location and helped the mansion group. Mark would try to convince Twistee that they should leave his group behind, Twistee would get an option to go with Mark or stay with the group.

After shooting the bandit in the legs, If SweetPea left him he would tell Jewf and Jon that she's crazy and that she attacked him and his group with a bunch of people, of course he would be lying, but Jewf and Jon wouldn't know that. SweetPea would tell them that the bandit is lying, but they wouldn't know who to believe. He would say that she has more people with her and that they're hiding, he would ask Jewf and Jon if they honestly believe SweetPea would be able to kill all his people by herself. Jewf and Jon would be convinced that she's lying and tell her to go before they kill her. The bandit would then tell Jewf and Jon to finish him off. Jon would be hesitant but Jewf would do it without a problem. SweetPea would later die out there on her own by a horde of walkers. If CiD decided to go back inside and put on his Spongebob pajamas, he would be caught in the crossfire and die. If Password suggested going in guns blazing, their positions would be given away, Az would stay with WtW while the others try to go inside. Password would get injured and would have to try and hide in the parking lot. Fan would run up to him and try to help him get into the woods, they would both get shot from the back and die. A lot of the people trying to escape would have died. Only Pro, Puncake and Clayton would make it back to WtW and Az with the remaining survivors. Salt would die trying to hold some guards back and he would never find out if Joe and Sardines made it safely. Going in guns blazing would have saved people from being tortured though, but if the group snuck in and PAP was with Tali, he would convince him to keep quiet about the group sneaking in, the second person being tortured would have died, however. If Sardines was tortured and killed, Salt would stay back and try to look for Tobi, he would get captured and there would be an option to tell him where his group went, or he would die. If he told him, he would find the mansion quicker and then use Salt as a hostage. Pur, Ever, and Emu would still be alive if the guns blazing option was chosen, they would be helping Tobi. Gustav would still try to help everyone escape.

If ATR told Jon and Jewf to shoot SweetPea from afar, Jon would use a silencer and take the shot, SweetPea would get injured. They would make their way towards her, she would be bleeding out badly and they would feel bad about what just happened. She would manage to explain what just happened to her, they would try to get her up and into the mansion but she would die when they're halfway to it. If ATR said nothing, Jewf would take the shot and injure her, while also making noise. They would get pissed at him and ask him why he would do that. Jewf would feel like shit and walk away. ATR would follow him and try to comfort him. When they reach SweetPea, she would be dead. Jewf would feel hated and decide to leave the group, ATR would get a choice to leave with him or stay with the group. If they left, they would die getting surrounded by a horde of walkers. Jewf would risk his life for her, and die first. ATR would panic and start crying. With no one else there to help her, she would die as well. If SweetPea gets shot, by the time they reach Awesomeo's corpse, the bandit would be dead. They wouldn't know what happened if Jewf shot her, they would place their bodies by the river and burn them. If Jon decided that SweetPea could leave, she would go on her own. The others would be a bit angry with him, but they would understand that it was ultimately her choice. If PAP stayed with Tali, they would have escaped together. Rafoli would try to escape on his own, but he would get caught in the crossfire between the mansion group and a few of Tobi's guards. KingJuice would still be alive and helping Tobi out. If ATR told Jewf to tell them about eking, she would be there to back him up when he tells the group. They would understand and let him stay, if Pro decided that the survivors should leave, they would be pissed of that they let Jewf stay but not them. There would be arguments and everyone would be outside fighting when Tobi shows up. More people outside equals more deaths. If ATR said nothing, Jewf would get a bit annoyed and go tell them by himself. The group would question him and there would be an option to let him go or stay. If she told him to not say anything about it, they would both continue to keep it a secret. Eventually Jewf would get over it and accept that it was a mistake. If Tobi killed Gustav and Gamer while they were back at his warehouse, he wouldn't have them as hostages. Noncy would be more willing to leave with him. She would be more convinced that he could still go back to being a good boy.

If WtW chose Guilty to say goodbye to PAP first, due to his injuries, Guilty would die as PAP would overpower him and take a chunk out of his throat. Valky would be too depressed to keep going, she would tell the group to leave her behind with his corpse, Tobi would later find her and there would be an option to kill her or take her. If Broken went first, PAP's reanimated corpse would rip her stomach open and start eating her insides, this would make AC more hardened and stronger. Valky would also die if she went first, Guilty would be pissed off with WtW, he would tell them to fuck off and leave him alone with Valky's corpse. Tobi would find him one the side of the dirt road later on and decide to take him or kill him. If AC went first, she would get her hand bitten, there would be an option to cut it off immediately or wait until she turns. She would live if they cut it off. If Salt decided to leave the remaining survivors behind, they would get angry, but the mansion group would threaten them to stay back and not try to follow them. The remaining survivors would get a decision to split up, or go another way together. Where they end up will be revealed in Ch.4. If Salt said nothing, Puncake and Jewf would tell the survivors to stay behind, but Pro would suggest taking only a few of them. There would be a chose on who to take back. If CSB told Jon to look for the others, they would have crashed with WtW and Fan. CSB and Fan would have died, and then it would take them longer to get back to the mansion. If Sardines was bit, she would turn before they reach the mansion, they would have to shot her and Salt would have never got to say goodbye. If they decided to shoot Sardines before she turned, they would leave her corpse by the tree next to PAP's corpse. Tobi would find them, but keep moving. If Valky suggested leaving her to turn, Sardines would be angry but too weak to do anything. She would wish death upon them and call them backstabbers for not finishing her off. Tobi would later find her reanimated corpse and leave her as a walker. If Valky said nothing, Sardines would tell them to shoot her and leave. They would shoot her, but hide her body with PAP's in the woods. Tobi wouldn't find them. If Pro decided that the remaining survivors should leave, if Jewf didn't tell his secret to the group, they would understand and start heading out. Ch.4 would continue with them in a different place. Tobi would kill either Gustav or Gamer, if Sardines was alive, Gustav and Fan would be arguing as to who she wants, lol.

I think that's it. If there's anything I missed or if you want to know something, let me know. B]

• Alt text

Nobody cares about Jack and Dennis whatever :p

As always, Mark. Still on the ignorant side, I see.

• Would Tobi torture other people like Shadow and AC differently?

Different Outcomes: Second Half Of Ch.3 Whoever Tobi tortured first, they would get to live. Tobi would kill the second person, depending

• And who would Sardines choose when Fan and Gustav were arguing.

Would Tobi torture other people like Shadow and AC differently?

• Did we really miss a Love triangle NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also pro you forgot gary could have visited pap and remember he wanted to stab the corpse

Different Outcomes: Second Half Of Ch.3 Whoever Tobi tortured first, they would get to live. Tobi would kill the second person, depending

• edited August 2014

Probably use different "tools" but still be harsh on them.

There would be votes on who Sardines chooses.

Would Tobi torture other people like Shadow and AC differently?

• Gary didn't know PAP. There wasn't an option to send him in the car.

Did we really miss a Love triangle NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Also pro you forgot gary could have visited pap and remember he wanted to stab the corpse

• edited August 2014

SweetPea would later die out there on her own by a horde of walkers

she would die when they're halfway to it

SweetPea, she would be dead

Alt text

NOOOOO!! SWEETPEA PLS :'O I knew the group would fail my evil partner bunch of cowards with such painful deaths she needs to join the darkside now before they get her killed >;'(

I got Pass killed XD

Mark survived strange

Overall interesting cool :D

OWWW Tobi I'm coming biatch I'm coming don't you worry about that the dark is raising you can't run from me forever you coward :p

Alt text

The hype for chapter 4 is to much for me I can't wait :'DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• It's okayyyy, I'm not dead yet! :p

SweetPea would later die out there on her own by a horde of walkers she would die when they're halfway to it SweetPea, she wou

• Damn, there were a lot of choices this time. :o

if Sardines was alive, Gustav and Fan would be arguing as to who she wants, lol.

Lmao!

• o ok i miss understood that

BTW: i notice you Made Mark one of the most determinants in Since he escaped in Chapter 1
    Meanwhile Toby is THE ONLY NON DETERMINANT IN ALL 3

Why is that ? im just wondering

Gary didn't know PAP. There wasn't an option to send him in the car.

• Like I said, I have plans for you in Ch.4. B]

SweetPea would later die out there on her own by a horde of walkers she would die when they're halfway to it SweetPea, she wou

• Really? Lol, I thought a lot of people could have died, not just him. Usually it goes by the way people vote, there are safety routes and danger routes, I guess Mark just ended up with the most of them but he still lived.

Of course not, haha. Tobi needs to stay alive, for now. But that might change in Ch.4. B]

o ok i miss understood that BTW: i notice you Made Mark one of the most determinants in Since he escaped in Chapter 1 Meanwhile Toby is THE ONLY NON DETERMINANT IN ALL 3 Why is that ? im just wondering

• So many different things could have happened. Ch.4 is coming... death is coming...

Damn, there were a lot of choices this time. if Sardines was alive, Gustav and Fan would be arguing as to who she wants, lol. Lmao!

• :O

So many different things could have happened. Ch.4 is coming... death is coming...

• Blood is coming...

So many different things could have happened. Ch.4 is coming... death is coming...

• War is coming...

Blood is coming...

• Hi, (Can't wait for Chapter 4)

• Alt text

War is coming...

• I'll start it this week. I'll let you know when you can make your character. Probably tomorrow. B]

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hi, (Can't wait for Chapter 4)

• edited August 2014

If WtW chose Guilty to say goodbye to PAP first, due to his injuries, Guilty would die as PAP would overpower him and take a chunk out of his throat.

Alt text

That was WAY too close for me considering I got second place in that vote. Stop fucking endangering my life, people! D:<

• If you weren't tortured and you got chosen to go first, you would ask for a knife before going in the back of the car. When PAP turns, you would be able to kill him.

If WtW chose Guilty to say goodbye to PAP first, due to his injuries, Guilty would die as PAP would overpower him and take a chunk out of hi

• That's more like it. You should head over to TTG and tell them how it's done. Would buy your game over theirs any day.

If you weren't tortured and you got chosen to go first, you would ask for a knife before going in the back of the car. When PAP turns, you would be able to kill him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.