The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You prefer being called FagMan again?

Rafoli posted: »

BatCat heuahuahuehauehauhe

• RAFOLI MAN nice to meet you ( btw i cannot belive Shadow still blames you)

OMG i really am meeting all of you guys arent i

How are there so many catified people? o_O

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm not even mad, just amused.

• WHAT!!!??? WHEN DAFUQ DID THIS HAPPEN??? :O

Brent I swaer on me mum if you don't explain this to me right now I will smack you so hard you'll find yourself in Paris!!

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Get a hold of your son! He's having phone sex with single Muslims! What kind of parent are you?!

• Alt text

i kill i be dedng halp plz

• Are you guys still talking about this?

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Get a hold of your son! He's having phone sex with single Muslims! What kind of parent are you?!

• oOoooOoOoOO

He's in troubllllle >.<

• Lol, we're not famous, I don't know why you're getting all excited...

Lord_EAA posted: »

RAFOLI MAN nice to meet you ( btw i cannot belive Shadow still blames you) OMG i really am meeting all of you guys arent i

• Well excuuuuuuuuuuse me for caring about Brent!

Plus it's funny as hell.

Are you guys still talking about this?

• Brent let her hit you, free trip to Paris! :D

WHAT!!!??? WHEN DAFUQ DID THIS HAPPEN??? :O Brent I swaer on me mum if you don't explain this to me right now I will smack you so hard you'll find yourself in Paris!!

• I see. so Brent is potty trained hes ready for Pre K you and Rachelle must be proud.

Good And Brent is doing shitty. If you know what I mean.

• Holy shit I almost clicked the link xDDDDDD

http://www.dnssignal.com/b.cgi?bk=H8QuOmpUnfwCaticEj-prPdyymODe5rA934drDaxjjVOLD5tKC8ibqRPW-IpGpdK1OKjnTK2qhKidILboP-fP8ceSWtbjQuiq3gwU5hOGu

• BRENT. GIVE ME AND EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW OR I WON'T LET YOU SHAT FOR A MONTH

• Alt text

I know Batman we must be Uncatified the disease is spreading :O

How are there so many catified people? o_O

• Shadow still blamed him for what?

RAFOLI MAN nice to meet you ( btw i cannot belive Shadow still blames you) OMG i really am meeting all of you guys arent i

• Alt text

Hi bro :)

So how's everybody doing?

• Shhh... I actually like this treatment xD We are professional Actors.

Lol, we're not famous, I don't know why you're getting all excited...

• :O your just a sore loser..... :3

Its been over 16 hours Brent. That was the deal.

• edited August 2014

Thanks sry about the refrence thing (BTW i was refrencing a scene from a bad Stephen king miniseries "THE LANGOLIERS")

Just trying to be friend hope you enjoy joining ..............you did join right?

• Thanks I try. Funny thing i didn't know about my involvement in the story until i was already going to die.

Yep i the talkitive new guy its a pleasure too meet you guy im a fan of you're work (the post season 1 fanfic/bookfic with brian btw : that is awsome im still reading it)

• You don't have to give us "royal treatment", no one here is actually better than you.

• DON'T!!! LOL I don't even know what it is. It only happens on Chrome for some reason... :(

Holy shit I almost clicked the link xDDDDDD

• *you're

:O your just a sore loser.....

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Phew Good I was actually very disappoint there :'O awesome film nice :D

lmao I was talking about silence of the lambs!

• It's the Fanfic, LOL

Shadow still blamed him for what?

• Alt text

PARTY HARD

WOOOOOO!!!!! BRENT TOOK A SHIT

• What a mess though, clean up after yourself!

c:

• c:

That's a big boy Brent, that's a big boy.

• Hey bro. How ya been?

Markd4547 posted: »

Hi bro

• Ohai Raf. I would just like to say FUCK YOU GUARDIANS WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

It's the Fanfic, LOL

• :D

Good And Brent is doing shitty. If you know what I mean.

• Uh, hello...there? Nice to meet you man, what's up?

• ^ She's right, you know. There's no such thing here, but some people still use the expression "famous" to talk about an user.

• A lot of users here aren't actually reading the story, so it's ok if you're not in it, and thank you for your kind words.

Yep im a fan of you guys Sry if i get over exited it's just i like you guys i sort of feel like i enjoyed this story with you guys even if i really played no part in any of this till now and I just want you to know how much i appreciate you

• Alt text

You posted you took a shit I'm gone a few days and this is all we can talk about now dayum XD

YES. I DID IT!

• Yep im a fan of you guys Sry if i get over exited it's just i like you guys i sort of feel like i enjoyed this story with you guys even if i really played no part in any of this till now and I just want you to know how much i appreciate you

• I just wanted to try cleverbot ;_;

BRENT. GIVE ME AND EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW OR I WON'T LET YOU SHAT FOR A MONTH

• You're so cheap.

I just wanted to try cleverbot ;_;

• Couldn't be prouder.

I see. so Brent is potty trained hes ready for Pre K you and Rachelle must be proud.

• edited August 2014

i hope you do enjoy it to me you earned it

Shhh... I actually like this treatment xD We are professional Actors.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.