The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

XD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO HELLL NO NOPE stay away from Joker pls :'O

@Rafoli... nananananananana BATCAT

• For welcoming me so well i ve read Alot from other fan fic communities .....................its not preatty what they talk to "NEEWBIES LIKE"

Rafoli posted: »

You're thanking me? I don't know why, but... no problem

• Lol, just be careful not to spoil others since some people haven't managed to watch it all just yet.

Gobananas01 posted: »

@AWESOMEO I watched Mikasa punch Eren in the face 2 days ago.. That was awesome xD Also, I watched 3 more eps of AOT.

• edited August 2014

~takes off belt~

Shit just got real.

Explain. I'm not joking around. ~takes off belt~

• Thanks but i just joined the fic last week so don't sweat it

AWESOMEO posted: »

A lot of users here aren't actually reading the story, so it's ok if you're not in it, and thank you for your kind words.

• Ps you don't need to thank me to me you earned them

A lot of users here aren't actually reading the story, so it's ok if you're not in it, and thank you for your kind words.

• I come back after weeks and THIS is what I'm welcomed to....XD

Carry on then....and congratulations I suppose...LLOL

YES. I DID IT!

• Hehehe

Alt text

Thanks WtW :D

@Rafoli... nananananananana BATCAT

• Great thanks :)

Hey bro. How ya been?

• edited August 2014

This isn't working. Skrew u fgt.

It'll be good to beat you Sorry, I'm straight.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Look at these:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT WAT IT WOULD SAY!

Ok but trying it doesn't mean you ask it to TALK DIRTY TO YOU. Ask it... what Sharpie its its favorite to sniff or something.

• ps i also read all the lost and loved fic and tried reading the squeal

btw hows that going anyway?

I see.

• I wanted to try cleverbot then I saw this Muslim dating ad so I screenshoted it and forgot to crop the picture ;_;

Explain. I'm not joking around. ~takes off belt~

• xD

Hehehe Thanks WtW

• I blame the parents >.>

LLOL nah, he just needs "the talk", you need to have an...adult conversation with your son...its time Rachel and Rachelle, good luck XD

Ok but trying it doesn't mean you ask it to TALK DIRTY TO YOU. Ask it... what Sharpie its its favorite to sniff or something.

On a scale of one to 10, how shitty are you doing?

• Alt text

The future of the lounge :'O ^

I was going to photoshop all the catified users on but I'm to lazy :)

Alt text

Hehehe Thanks WtW

• Hey Matt :D

I blame the parents >.> LLOL nah, he just needs "the talk", you need to have an...adult conversation with your son...its time Rachel and Rachelle, good luck XD

• Sick :O

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Look at these:

• <3

Hehehe Thanks WtW

• Its spreading Markd...no one is safe, it only got worst in my absence...Run while you still can !!!

Markd4547 posted: »

The future of the lounge :'O ^ I was going to photoshop all the catified users on but I'm to lazy

• That was another SaltLick,,lol.

Saltlick123 isn't in the story yet. I'll have to start calling the one that's in the atory. Salt305 while I call this one Salt123.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Thanks salt you're really nice Again sry about you losing both your friends in the story

• Alt text

This isn't working. Skrew u fgt.

• Umm... I don't know man I don't read fan fics :(

ps i also read all the lost and loved fic and tried reading the squeal btw hows that going anyway?

Alt text

@WillyTheSeal

• Alt text

Sick :O

• ;_;

Don tell your mother what to do.

• It's just strange... your praising people a lot...

So whats you're point im just thanking awesome people no need to be like that were all friends here i think....

• MuteJoe has become MightyJoe!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Riding motorcycles isn't as easy as I thought. Still managed to do it without falling off, though c:

• Alt text

XD we must stay and fight ;)

Its spreading Markd...no one is safe, it only got worst in my absence...Run while you still can !!!

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury Do his catified avatar just because of this!

Its spreading Markd...no one is safe, it only got worst in my absence...Run while you still can !!!

• Damn bro your own Shit just ass Raped you xD

• You still need to explain why you were having erotic conversations with "Cleverbot".

I wanted to try cleverbot then I saw this Muslim dating ad so I screenshoted it and forgot to crop the picture ;_;

• Sup bro :D

Sorry if you haven't heard from me in a while, Ive been busy doing stuff...thangs. I'll probably host a session..."soon", once all the pieces are in place. Rig is also working on playlist 3 of Rig Races...prepare to be tortured XD

I'm mostly on Skype these days, since its easier to communicate there, I also go on Gigapainter once in a while.

I see that I missed a lot of things while I was gone, anybody knows what happened to ATR ?

Twistee posted: »

Hey Matt

• edited August 2014

God i im so happy i joined you guys i cant stop feeling happy (i can't stop smiling either it's actually making my lips hurt )

I just don't were send all this joy to This is Amazing ive wanted to join for months and i did it

(Forgive me if i give you celebrity treatment but to me you are celebrities and i just joined (:(::(:(:(:(: )

• <3

God i im so happy i joined you guys i cant stop feeling happy (i can't stop smiling either it's actually making my lips hurt ) I just do

• Don't worry. I don't spoil stuff.

Lol, just be careful not to spoil others since some people haven't managed to watch it all just yet.

• edited August 2014

lmao, ok :3

wait, who? Your avatar?

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Do his catified avatar just because of this!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.