The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You really just asked that? xDDDDDD

Rafoli posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Do his catified avatar just because of this!

• ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lost and loved is you're fanfic the one you helped writhe with the missus

Umm... I don't know man I don't read fan fics

• Nah man i dont know what happened to her :/

And I should get prepared to rage quit those brutal races XD

Sup bro Sorry if you haven't heard from me in a while, Ive been busy doing stuff...thangs. I'll probably host a session..."soon", once a

• If only most people could be as happy as you are.

Lord_EAA posted: »

God i im so happy i joined you guys i cant stop feeling happy (i can't stop smiling either it's actually making my lips hurt ) I just do

• o.o.......................... Awkward

Thanks Pro

That was another SaltLick,,lol. Saltlick123 isn't in the story yet. I'll have to start calling the one that's in the atory. Salt305 while I call this one Salt123.

• You don't have to answer if you don't wish to but how old are you?

God i im so happy i joined you guys i cant stop feeling happy (i can't stop smiling either it's actually making my lips hurt ) I just do

• Just wanted to make sure.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Don't worry. I don't spoil stuff.

• Lol, yeah, that's what happens when people have similar names. B]

o.o.......................... Awkward Thanks Pro

• Wait, wat? Have you already catified Matt? Cause that's what I meant to say. Fuck my english :p

lmao, ok wait, who? Your avatar?

• Why not? Matt is scared of catified people, so he should be catified.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You really just asked that? xDDDDDD

• oh lol.

Wait, wat? Have you already catified Matt? Cause that's what I meant to say. Fuck my english

• Its not praise its just my way of thanking them

i just enjoyed their company (comments) and really liked the story so this is a great experiece meeting you guys now that i joined

CodPatrol posted: »

It's just strange... your praising people a lot...

• Oh, okay.

Its not praise its just my way of thanking them i just enjoyed their company (comments) and really liked the story so this is a great experiece meeting you guys now that i joined

• A long time ago, yeah :p

I'll add a flower crown onto it just for shits and giggles though.

Wait, wat? Have you already catified Matt? Cause that's what I meant to say. Fuck my english

• Ohhh... Uh that's not me probably That_1_Guy or Someone else with Guy in their name. :D

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lost and loved is you're fanfic the one you helped writhe with the missus

• Raf love the new avatar it's awesome XD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad

This is a Kickstarter project for...

Wait for it...

Motherfucking potato salad.

Oh and guess what:

Alt text

Yeah.

• im 16 why did you ask ?

You don't have to answer if you don't wish to but how old are you?

• I WAS CURIOUS OF WAT IT WOULD SAY

You still need to explain why you were having erotic conversations with "Cleverbot".

• Aw thanks

If only most people could be as happy as you are.

• Hey guys, what's going on-

Sees Catified user's numbers increase

Alt text

But seriously, hai.

• I HEARD ABOUT THIS LOL

WTF

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad This is a Kickstarter project for... Wait for it... . . . .

• Fuck yeah, thanks man.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Raf love the new avatar it's awesome XD

• Thanks. :3

• I don't think I ever saw you around here, nor did I ever had the pleasure of introducing myself to you...I'm PasswordSuck, obviously, nicee to make your acquaintance newcomer. You'll probably enjoy it here, also, I saw how you treated everyone as some kind of celebrities when you first came here...

No offense, but I had to deal with rabid fans before, the only thing I can ask of you is to act natural around us. We aren't celebrities nor did we ask to be treated as such. Just be yourself, no need to sugar-coat it. If you joined the lounge, you're a part of this "community' as much as everyone else, pal.

So enjoy your stay, relax and get sucked into the madness.

Alt text

Cheers mate !

• edited August 2014

Nice bro your a celebrity to now :)

• Heyy ^.^

BlueShadiw posted: »

Hey guys, what's going on- Sees Catified user's numbers increase But seriously, hai.

• Alt text

A long time ago, yeah I'll add a flower crown onto it just for shits and giggles though.

• That's the dumbest excuse I've heard in my entire life Brent.

I WAS CURIOUS OF WAT IT WOULD SAY

• yeah thats him sry danm the names are so SIMMILAR and the weird thing i already confuse the two saltlicks so this is my second confusion today LOL

Ohhh... Uh that's not me probably That_1_Guy or Someone else with Guy in their name.

• I'm not scared of it, I got catified myself xD I was merely joking because Markd made me laugh with his gif :P

She can do it if she wants, i don't mind either way B)

Why not? Matt is scared of catified people, so he should be catified.

• lmao, aww I feel so special <3 thxbby

• I think Sasha donated most of the sum.

I HEARD ABOUT THIS LOL WTF

• Nah don't worry this is just my way of saying thanks to you all for being awesome

Btw you're character is is really cool (;

i hope we can be friends

I don't think I ever saw you around here, nor did I ever had the pleasure of introducing myself to you...I'm PasswordSuck, obviously, nicee

• Meow.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Hey guys, what's going on- Sees Catified user's numbers increase But seriously, hai.

• OMG lmao xD

Zack Danger Brown

holy shit that's a sick name

I think Sasha donated most of the sum.

• I'm dead LMFAO

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad This is a Kickstarter project for... Wait for it... . . . .

• THANK YOU MARK

Markd4547 posted: »

Nice bro your a celebrity to now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.