The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You mean the youtube creatures Nova,spoon and the rest?

Noncy what do you think about The Creatures?

• Yes.

Lord_EAA posted: »

You mean the youtube creatures Nova,spoon and the rest?

• Hehehehehe <3

I'm on a stupid phone so it wouldn't work before.

• Eye for an eye, it's only natureal Brent, they deserve it.

Rachelle. That's not very nice. >_<

• I can help can someone link me too it

Anyone want to help me put FOTD on the wikia page? I started typing some stuff, but don't really know what to put up, lol.

• Same with my dad XD

I think I learnt a couple of curse words from him brcause of people acting like assholes on the road.

If someone flipped off my mum, being "nice" would be the furthest thing from my mind.

• edited August 2014

All right, before I start the group PM to put the FOTD story on to the wikia, reply to this comment if you want to be in the PM.

List of people In the group PM, so far.

Noncy

WtW

Awesomeo

Sheep

DLB

WWMYSarah

Lord_EAA(Said he would help)

EDIT: WE DECIDED IT WOULD BE BEST IF WE WAIT UNTIL THE STORY IS OVER BEFORE WE PUT ANYTHING ON THE WIKIA.

• OK wow i did it i dint compleatly go crazy typing about how cool you're

Alt text

Oh ho ho, no need to hold back ;)

And yeah, we can definitely be friends! Hope you enjoy it here :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

ATR HI IM the talkitive new guy who just joined last week Lord_EAA (im also a BIG fan of you're charcter Here's hoping you survive Chapte

• I expect a full page about Noncy Woodburpledorp.

That's a lot.... like really.... A LOT! My laptop is being slow as hell when I go to the wikia page as well and it's not allowing me to cont

• butts

All right, before I start the group PM to put the FOTD story on to the wikia, reply to this comment if you want to be in the PM. List of

• I'm debating on if i should make a thread so everyone can see the link to the wikia. I dunno, does anyone know how to make templates? I cant.

• Lol, yup and probably more screen time. Now that we have like 31 people in the mansion, a lot more people aren't going to talk, but I have something planned for that.

I could have been a badass??? DAMN But then bae would be dead </3

• What's the group PM about?

All right, before I start the group PM to put the FOTD story on to the wikia, reply to this comment if you want to be in the PM. List of

• Note: when/if you add character pages for FOTD make sure you put there name and then put (FOTD) example: Nick (FOTD) because theres lots of different fanfictions with the name Nick

• edited August 2014

sjhsfdhdfh

meow

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Jaden.

Muslims can be evil.

• Right, thanks a lot. B]

Carley123 posted: »

Note: when/if you add character pages for FOTD make sure you put there name and then put (FOTD) example: Nick (FOTD) because theres lots of different fanfictions with the name Nick

• someone's making a wiki about the fanfics on this forum so we're getting involved

What's the group PM about?

• Yeah, thats good with me,

That's a lot.... like really.... A LOT! My laptop is being slow as hell when I go to the wikia page as well and it's not allowing me to cont

• We're putting the FOTD story onto the wikia page that Carley123 created.

What's the group PM about?

• Im down.

• A mass murder? D:

Lol, yup and probably more screen time. Now that we have like 31 people in the mansion, a lot more people aren't going to talk, but I have something planned for that.

• Hmm, kinda... not really. Well, you'll see.

A heads up though. With over 60 people in the story, I'm going to have to start killing off people, even without the votes. It's just too much, you guys left too many people alive, lol. I wasn't expecting this many people to stay alive.

A mass murder?

• I posted it today, look at this as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Ob9IGLlbk

You don't see talents like this in days like these!

@Dont_Look_Back... don't know if Daniel showed you this yet or not, but LISTEN TO THIS PLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVO-iK2aTK4#t=29&hd=1

• One more thing, for the main story use the template infobox. If you cant get it i can put it in :)

Right, thanks a lot. B]

• Good morning, wot I miss?

• Oh and let each member edit his own character so it will be accurate.

• Holy shit :O AWESOME!!

I saw this today, lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WawrfHBsCCA&hd=1

AWESOMEO posted: »

I posted it today, look at this as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Ob9IGLlbk You don't see talents like this in days like these!

• ^

Oh and let each member edit his own character so it will be accurate.

• edited August 2014

:3 me.

• One of us is being sacrificed to Jaden tonight.

Good morning, wot I miss?

• Yeah I've seen it, but I don't watch them much, not really interesting to me to find out what some hormone filled teenagers feel about shit xD

But hey, at least most of them know to appreciate it and not say "ANIME IZ 4 KIDZ LEL".

Holy shit :O AWESOME!! I saw this today, lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WawrfHBsCCA&hd=1

• No one's really online anymore, you guys want to start it now and add people later? Or just wait till later today to start it?

Oh and let each member edit his own character so it will be accurate.

• Alt text

No doubt the best pie

• EVERYONE stop what you're doing and look at the awesome fudge brownies I made earlier :D

Alt text

(Pictured: the awesome fudge brownies)

...Okay, carry on.

• Who?

One of us is being sacrificed to Jaden tonight.

• I want to be in it.

• However you like it.

No one's really online anymore, you guys want to start it now and add people later? Or just wait till later today to start it?

• You're so evil, showing them off like that!

Want.

EVERYONE stop what you're doing and look at the awesome fudge brownies I made earlier (Pictured: the awesome fudge brownies) ...Okay, carry on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.