The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• o ok

I mean in Skype.

• wait you're sardines............. Why did you change you're name?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Gustav and I are friends, Sxphyre just thinks we should pair up >_>

• She's not Sardines, that's someone else.

Lord_EAA posted: »

wait you're sardines............. Why did you change you're name?

• He doesn't, those are just ships xDDDD

o okay ......... wait why is Gustav suddenly got 3 girls asking him to go on relationships and some even with other girls WTF???????

• edited August 2014

o okay ......... wait why is Gustav suddenly got 3 girls asking him to go on relationships and some even with other girls WTF???????

AWESOMEO posted: »

She's not Sardines, that's someone else.

• They're joking. Just messing around.

• Man you didn't know? Gustav is the ladies man.

• o kay thanks for clearing it up Giraffehat and Awesomeo

Giraffehat posted: »

They're joking. Just messing around.

• Guess what bitches i'm part of Lee's story now! Alt text

• BTW did you make you're character yet?

They're joking. Just messing around.

• Don't need to call us that.

papai46 posted: »

Guess what bitches i'm part of Lee's story now!

• Well everyone want to ship him.........

Man you didn't know? Gustav is the ladies man.

• Watch it it is seriously amazing!

Markd4547 posted: »

YES top of my list to watch to it looks so awesome pls watch then tell me about the greatness you endured :'D

• The idea of a complete stranger characterizing me makes me extremely uncomfortable. I just use this thread as a source of goofiness and fun.

BTW did you make you're character yet?

• Giraffehat posted: »

The idea of a complete stranger characterizing me makes me extremely uncomfortable. I just use this thread as a source of goofiness and fun.

• PANCAKES:
    -1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
    -3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
    -1 teaspoon salt
    -1 tablespoon white sugar
    -1 1/4 cups milk
    -1 egg
    -3 tablespoons butter, melted
    1.In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.

2.Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS!!!!

• Evidently you didn't see the "The idea of a complete stranger characterizing me makes me extremely uncomfortable" part of my post.

I think he's talking about Lee's story. You should join http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-spots-filled-for-ch-2-no-more-people-for-now

• I just played an awesome game of Town of Salem! I killed the last 3 remaining mafia when it was only me and a doctor left. Last round was me vs. Godfather, and I executed him and won for the town with just me left standing :D (I am proud of myself)

Alt text

• O don't be like that its fun and Pro is an expert at it

But if that is your opinion i respect it

you don't have to be a part of it to enjoy it joining is just breaking emotional boudaries for more enjoyment

but i have a question do you vote even thought you're not a part of it and if so how do you judge value of characters?
    (if you don't vote just ignore the question and tell me you don't)

The idea of a complete stranger characterizing me makes me extremely uncomfortable. I just use this thread as a source of goofiness and fun.

• Well I ordered the first 10 Fables books from Barnes and Noble. Better be good as people say it is. :I

• We know how to make pancakes(?)

Thanks anyway xD

Green613 posted: »

PANCAKES: -1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour -3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder -1 teaspoon salt -1 tablespoon white sugar -1 1/4 cups milk -1

• Glad to have helped.

We know how to make pancakes(?) Thanks anyway xD

• Yea that's why i said Gustav is a ladies man.

Well everyone want to ship him.........

• edited August 2014

I liked it, although I noticed that the drawing style of some issues changes randomly and for the worse, like it was drawn in Paint or something. But most of them don't do that.

Well I ordered the first 10 Fables books from Barnes and Noble. Better be good as people say it is. :I

• There's someone called "Big Dick Rick"...

Alt text

I just played an awesome game of Town of Salem! I killed the last 3 remaining mafia when it was only me and a doctor left. Last round was me vs. Godfather, and I executed him and won for the town with just me left standing (I am proud of myself)

• I'm still confused on how to play that game. xD

I just played an awesome game of Town of Salem! I killed the last 3 remaining mafia when it was only me and a doctor left. Last round was me vs. Godfather, and I executed him and won for the town with just me left standing (I am proud of myself)

• Me neither, I just acted like I'm a normal dude and killed everyone, I won 2 times in a row.

I'm still confused on how to play that game. xD

• Yeah, there's actually a lot of TWD and TWAU names. There's also a ton of people who use troll names. I once played a game where two people had the names "God" and Gays" and God killed Gays O_O

Other interesting names I've come across:

Town Butt Rapist

semen swallower

Dildo Salesman

Anne Frank

There's someone called "Big Dick Rick"...

• Big Dick Rick? xD

In Skype we used to play that all the time. Too bad you never joined us :c

• Sorry i was just kidding

Don't need to call us that.

• You have to be really good at lying and deceiving people.

I'm still confused on how to play that game. xD

• Anne Frank XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, there's actually a lot of TWD and TWAU names. There's also a ton of people who use troll names. I once played a game where two people

• And I'm not really into graphic novels/comics. Mostly because I've never bought any, but I'm hoping Fables causes me to get into them.

I liked it, although I noticed that the drawing style of some issues changes randomly and for the worse, like it was drawn in Paint or something. But most of them don't do that.

• Can i play with u?

• I love this game.

• XDDDD I didn't even notice that.

There's someone called "Big Dick Rick"...

• Sounds easy enough but how do you kill people?

You have to be really good at lying and deceiving people.

• It depends on your role. Some roles are killing, others are investigative, some are support. You can also vote to lynch people during the day.

Sounds easy enough but how do you kill people?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.