The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's not her fault anyway, she did say her mom is a prude, right?

Anyway, yeah, lube things up.

SO WHAT??! I think where we live has to do with the fact that I know more about those... "thangs" Because im hearing things about this

• Y

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hi Jumps out window

• OK so it's
    Toby :3
    Mark :1

Lord_EAA posted: »

Sry guys i was gone for the day did anything............................... o wow i missed ALOT wtf were did so many comments come from ....

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Heath Ledger is the king :'( R.I.P

SaltLick305 posted: »

Obviously you.

• Twistee plz vote in my best villain poll it's right below this comment

Twistee posted: »

School of Rock right? <33333

• SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

DUDE IMA KELL U IF YOU TELL HER. She doesnt need to know that. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Just put the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

YES SHE DOES! SHE'S NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH HER MOM FOREVER, RIGHT?

RIGHT?!?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP DUDE IMA KELL U IF YOU TELL HER. She doesnt need to know that. xD

• THIS IS NOT A BETTER WAY EW XDDDDDD

SHES DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT LUBE IS. DANIEL SHUUUSH UGGGH Ok rachelle ima tell you but in a better way... ^that

• edited August 2014

SHES DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT LUBE IS. DANIEL SHUUUSH

UGGGH Ok rachelle ima tell you but in a better way...

Alt text

^that

Lubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee things up IF THIS DISAPPEARS I SWEAR

• Uhhhhhh, idk, oh I was getting the meds to my sick sister!

Y

• My... garlic bread?!?!? HUH!?!?!?

Sickos :O

Your mouth is saying now. But your-- nevermind. :X

• Your mouth is saying now. But your-- nevermind. :X

Watch me.

• k

Saltlick123 posted: »

Uhhhhhh, idk, oh I was getting the meds to my sick sister!

• But she doesn't need to know now! she can know when shes like 18 or 19! Bro, I know what im saying.

YES SHE DOES! SHE'S NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH HER MOM FOREVER, RIGHT? RIGHT?!?

• It's not like we're all that innocent after playing TWD anyway xD

But she doesn't need to know now! she can know when shes like 18 or 19! Bro, I know what im saying.

• HOW IS THIS A BETTER WAY EW XD

SHES DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT LUBE IS. DANIEL SHUUUSH UGGGH Ok rachelle ima tell you but in a better way... ^that

• I'm sorry! My mom is.... crazy about stuff like that ;-; I don't know a lot of things people my age should know. shhhhhh I'm a nub :c Also, people in my school don't really talk about things... like that.... ;v;

SO WHAT??! I think where we live has to do with the fact that I know more about those... "thangs" Because im hearing things about this

• Yeah, exactly, he puts it on his hands, and then he...

O_O So... does he put it on his hands or something? Dude..... kjgksdgksdg

• Alt text

HELL YEAH congrats bro :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

My boss just gave me a call notifying that I'll be getting paid $10.00 per hour from now on. To my Publix coworkers...

• Joker all day erryday.

Markd4547 posted: »

Which Villain do you prefer Bane or Joker and why? Dark Knight/Dark Knight rises versions

• O_O

So... does he put it on his hands or something? Dude..... kjgksdgksdg

• Really? Kids in your school don't talk about that stuff?

I'm sorry! My mom is.... crazy about stuff like that ;-; I don't know a lot of things people my age should know. shhhhhh I'm a nub :c Also, people in my school don't really talk about things... like that.... ;v;

• -___-

brent

help

XD

• This just toped Farmers only × 9000

No Just stop. Please.

• I don't know a lot of things people my age should know.

Nah, girls YOUR age shouldn't even be knowing half the stuff i know. You know enough.

Well you're lucky kids in your school don't talk about it. I hear gross stuff all the time, I wish it would stop.

I'm sorry! My mom is.... crazy about stuff like that ;-; I don't know a lot of things people my age should know. shhhhhh I'm a nub :c Also, people in my school don't really talk about things... like that.... ;v;

• Yes, he puts it on his hands and.. Goes to town... X__X

• Gonna give it to Mark. I like his villain better.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Sry guys i was gone for the day did anything............................... o wow i missed ALOT wtf were did so many comments come from ....

• Well, I'm pretty sure they do, but I don't really understand what they're talking about so I don't pay attention. Plus, I go to a Catholic school where sex ed is frowned upon.

Really? Kids in your school don't talk about that stuff?

• Oh lawd there's talk about lube... -.-

• lel sex ed lel

-___- brent help

• Alt text

You should come to Florida once. We'll hang out like bossess.

Markd4547 posted: »

HELL YEAH congrats bro

• You don't know why he has a lot of lotion? XD

-___- brent help

• I know what you mean. My uncle is a fundamentalist Christian and is always going off about that kind of thing. Phelps was...less than excited when someone told him I was taking Arabic (he was under the assumption that I had converted to Islam). Eventually I convinced him otherwise and he decided to let it go on the condition that I don't start "reading the Qur'an" or use any of "that sand ni$$er gibberish" around him.

Now his son is in the Army, learning Arabic so he can get a pay-raise. Hehe.

Anyway, don't let it bother you or anything. A lot of older, traditionalist people are too mired in their ways to make peace with things that contradict their values. I'm sure we'll be the same way in a few decades.

My grandfather decided to bring up how "disgusting" Trans people and homosexual people are at dinner. -_- Not Trans, but I'm an in the closet Bisexual. Thanks, gramps.

• My what? MY GARLIC BREAD?!?! HUH?!?

Sickos O:

Your mouth is saying now. But your-- nevermind. :X

• edited August 2014

Rachelle. wut. Im so done. Soooooo so done. I thought that gif would be enough. xD Im laughing so hard right now you don't understand how hard im laughing. I cant breath. xD

Lmao then put it one their hands... then they do something with their hands. Do you get it now?

• Alt text

All these Joker fans my feels all my bro's off the web are Bane fans your all legends :'D

Twistee posted: »

Joker all day erryday.

• Catholic school? That explains it.

Well, I'm pretty sure they do, but I don't really understand what they're talking about so I don't pay attention. Plus, I go to a Catholic school where sex ed is frowned upon.

• Yeah, I get it sort of ^//^

Rachelle. wut. Im so done. Soooooo so done. I thought that gif would be enough. xD Im laughing so hard right now you don't understand ho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.