The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

I'm bisexual and demisexual, and I get called a d*ke. Also a pervert. But I'm a 13 year old girl.

I'm bisexual too.I haven't told family but everyone at my school knew I was bi...and they'd call me gay.

• When was the last time you barfed? And what caused it?

• Well im conserned that at least one of you will be dead by then (i hope its toby)

Markd4547 posted: »

Maddi? It's ok congrats Tobi the lounge has spoken :'/ I will never give up I am the best villain after chapter 4 do the vote again then we will see :'D

• i do why not?

Alright, who here wants to listen to me rant about my job and why I stayed an hour late?

• edited August 2014

Ohh no. EGH freaking barfing...

The last time I threw up was probably a year ago.

I would throw up every other week for two days in a row. I think I'd throw up about 3-6 times when it would happen. It lasted about 2 months, I think, maybe more. But sometimes, rarely, I wouldn't throw up. Tmi i know... (Idk something was wrong with me, I didn't throw up on purpose, I ain't bout that life)

But it finally stopped so I'm good now.

When was the last time you barfed? And what caused it?

• As requested, here are so GOUSTOMEO pics :D (text inspired by the conversation a couple posts back that made them fall in love)

Alt text

Alt text

• How old are you, and what country are you from?

Lord_EAA posted: »

i don't know mark i really don't Btw you lost by one to Toby but beated Rig ( Atr voted for him)

• Right, so it was a typical day like any. I get there at 4:30, do my thing and unload boxes. But at around 8, upper management started showing up. Usually when they show up it either means we're close to being done, or we're about to be royally fucked. We got royally fucked. At around 8:30, we usually only have to unload a few vans and then we're done by 9. But no, instead vans started showing up around 8:45 and we had to do those. But for some fucking reason, we still had full length trailers out that we still needed to unload, which is fucking bullshit because they arrived at 9:30! Trailers are never supposed to be unloaded that late. So naturally, I'm pretty mad, but then, the people on the other end of the conveyor belts started slowing down and next thing we knew we were at a complete stand still and no work was getting done. So naturally, the boss started yelling at those people who were being slow. 5 minutes pass, we finally get moving. BUT LO AND BEHOLD, THE CONVEYOR BELT BREAKS. So we had to fix that, and finally, at around 10:10 I finally got to fucking go home.

YES YES tell me bruce gimme dem DETAILS :DDDD

• 2 months ago, I was really sick and nauseous.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

lmao XDDDD GENIUS I LOVE this thank you for making it Maddi XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YES YES YESSSSSSSSS XD

GOUSTOMEO<3

As requested, here are so GOUSTOMEO pics (text inspired by the conversation a couple posts back that made them fall in love)

• Lmao o_o

The dudes body in the second pic would be perfect if it weren't 100% bald. Sorry just had to point it out.

As requested, here are so GOUSTOMEO pics (text inspired by the conversation a couple posts back that made them fall in love)

• What hair is he missing?

Lmao o_o The dudes body in the second pic would be perfect if it weren't 100% bald. Sorry just had to point it out.

• Why do you need too know that ?

im from the carribean

as for my age plz answer the question for that

How old are you, and what country are you from?

• Hey hey, no need to be afraid I'm a creep or something!

And I was wondering because you type in a certain way that would either suggest that you're very young, or that English is not your first language.

Why do you need too know that ? im from the carribean as for my age plz answer the question for that

• Alt text

sry to hear that bro that's bullshit everything went wrong XD

Right, so it was a typical day like any. I get there at 4:30, do my thing and unload boxes. But at around 8, upper management started showin

• The hair on his body. It looks completely bald, he looks like a freaking baby.

What hair is he missing?

• edited August 2014

Yeah, he'd be more attractive with hair on his body. Speaking of the bod...

100% ATR APPROVED :D

The hair on his body. It looks completely bald, he looks like a freaking baby.

• edited August 2014

Double post, don't even spare a glance at it. You'd be wasting 2 seconds of your life.

The hair on his body. It looks completely bald, he looks like a freaking baby.

• i'm latin and 16

And you are?

Hey hey, no need to be afraid I'm a creep or something! And I was wondering because you type in a certain way that would either suggest that you're very young, or that English is not your first language.

• Double the post, double the bod love.

Double post, don't even spare a glance at it. You'd be wasting 2 seconds of your life.

• I ship this hardcore.

• plz tell me i told you

i'm latin and 16 And you are?

• edited August 2014

My husband WILL HAVE THAT BODY.

Ima MAKE him get it if I have to.

Yeah, he'd be more attractive with hair on his body. Speaking of the bod... 100% ATR APPROVED

• Give me a minute or two to see the post man xD

I'm American and I'm 16 as well.

plz tell me i told you

• Set your standards high early, good plan.

My husband WILL HAVE THAT BODY. Ima MAKE him get it if I have to.

• That bod deserves a double post.

• edited August 2014

well it was nice getting to know you better

I hope this strengthens our friendship

Give me a minute or two to see the post man xD I'm American and I'm 16 as well.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

On a plane they were so cheap they didn't even have a puking bag on each seat so I never asked when I felt sick and I puked all over the place :/

• Lmao, who else but ATR? Haha.

Alt text

• :O LOL. well uhhh you can if you get "excited" I guess.... but its either staying up or staying down. No in between.

Dafuq is wrong with me xD

Okay.... #yolo clears throat I'm just wondering if guys can move it at free will, like it's a sentient limb or something. Like if it p

• also sry for my spelling errors i fast-type

well it was nice getting to know you better I hope this strengthens our friendship

• If I had photoshop, I would ruin everyone's lives.

Lmao, who else but ATR? Haha.

• Returns to the world of the Lounge.

Sees pictures

The fu-

xD

• Soooooooooooooo what's up guys?

They're multiplying

My GOD

My mistake lol, hey dojo!

dojo32161 posted: »

I think you're thinking of BenUseful, not BenPaul.

• Oh, I wanted to show you this.

Alt text

Freaking amazing.

If I had photoshop, I would ruin everyone's lives.

• Guys ask me random questions.

• Good night, Mark.

Right I'm going to bed now since the lounge is so empty it's safe to show your face now I'm gone good night >:'(

• What flavor is the sky.

Guys ask me random questions.

• Alt text

On a plane they were so cheap they didn't even have a puking bag on each seat so I never asked when I felt sick and I puked all over the place

Sign in to comment in this discussion.