The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I rarely do. Probably a year and a half ago. It was pineapples.

When was the last time you barfed? And what caused it?

• Noncy forgive me please. I'm sorry.

Soooooooooooooo what's up guys?

• Lmao dude that sucks.

Right, so it was a typical day like any. I get there at 4:30, do my thing and unload boxes. But at around 8, upper management started showin

• Nothing.

I'm Hungry as supposed to be asleep.

Entertain me.

Soooooooooooooo what's up guys?

• Alright, I need Pro to bring a lawnmower, I need ATR to bring lube, Mark needs to wear a leotard, and I need to buy a tub of butter and a 20 feet of rope.

Nothing. I'm Hungry as supposed to be asleep. Entertain me.

• It tastes like coca cola.

BlueShadiw posted: »

What flavor is the sky.

• I luv McDonalds

• Alt text

Nothing. I'm Hungry as supposed to be asleep. Entertain me.

• For?

Alright, I need Pro to bring a lawnmower, I need ATR to bring lube, Mark needs to wear a leotard, and I need to buy a tub of butter and a 20 feet of rope.

• Alt text

It tastes like coca cola.

• If a fashionable crocodile wanted to buy a Prada purse made of crocodile leather, should he make the purchase? The purse is on sale, is of high quality leather, and would match the dress he plans to wear to a tea party next week. He could just tell his friends that it is made of another animal. But his guilty conscious might overcome him, and he might feel like a disgrace to the reptile community. He could question his moral values for buying a purse made out of the skin of his own family. What advice would you give him?

Guys ask me random questions.

• Alt text

meh I played sport all my life you know Markd has a bod like that it's not that impressive :p

Alt text

That bod deserves a double post.

• I just got back to Indiana, and it's 12:36.

I need to sleep.

Bye guysssssssss- Passes out on keyboard

• You are an interesting person ATR xD

If a fashionable crocodile wanted to buy a Prada purse made of crocodile leather, should he make the purchase? The purse is on sale, is of h

• I haven't eaten McDonalds in a long time.

I luv McDonalds

• edited August 2014

Uhhh so Rochelle's tip on how to stop constipation about Woking out is totes correct. This morning I was about to lift something and I let loose.....

Edit: Rachelle's XD wtf

• I'll tell the crocodile to go back to its fucking swamp instead of worrying about bullshit like that xD

As me more xD

If a fashionable crocodile wanted to buy a Prada purse made of crocodile leather, should he make the purchase? The purse is on sale, is of h

• edited August 2014

Trick question, it's because aliens wear purple hats.

• Wow, she must be an expert on shitting.

Uhhh so Rochelle's tip on how to stop constipation about Woking out is totes correct. This morning I was about to lift something and I let loose..... Edit: Rachelle's XD wtf

• Excuse me but can you buy the lube and I acquire the 20 feet of rope?

By the way, wouldn't the butter and lube be interchangeable?

Alright, I need Pro to bring a lawnmower, I need ATR to bring lube, Mark needs to wear a leotard, and I need to buy a tub of butter and a 20 feet of rope.

• Sure, if you insist. Don't see why it matters though.

Butter and lube are used separately in this case.

Excuse me but can you buy the lube and I acquire the 20 feet of rope? By the way, wouldn't the butter and lube be interchangeable?

• @AllThatRemains

Have you seen the anime I told you about? :c

• Do you like wearing plaid shirts? Or nah?

Guys ask me random questions.

• Alt text

Is that the same guy?!?

• This moved me.

• I like to wear the ones with short sleeves.

Do you like wearing plaid shirts? Or nah?

• You can either be locked in a room and cuddle on a couch with:

A) A human body composed of Steve Buscemi from the neck down, but Megan Fox's head atop the neck. It would have Megan's voice as well as her brain.

B) A human body composed of Megan Fox from the neck down, but Steve Bucemi's head atop the neck. It would have Steve's voice as well as his brain.

Each body would be naked. What would you choose?

I'll tell the crocodile to go back to its fucking swamp instead of worrying about bullshit like that xD As me more xD

• I've go a weed whacker if that'll help.

I use it for special occasions.

• A weed whacker would be beneficial.

I've go a weed whacker if that'll help. I use it for special occasions.

• edited August 2014

YOU'RE NOT HELPING AT ALL

• I have a few facts about myself that I'd like to share.

• B. Cuz Steve Buscemi's face is the second best thing ever.

The best thing ever clearly being Shrek.

You can either be locked in a room and cuddle on a couch with: A) A human body composed of Steve Buscemi from the neck down, but Megan Fo

• Not feeling the best at the moment so I'm gonna try to knock out early tonight. :/

Good night guys.

• Are you saying....you shit your pants? I thought you've been potty trained!

Uhhh so Rochelle's tip on how to stop constipation about Woking out is totes correct. This morning I was about to lift something and I let loose..... Edit: Rachelle's XD wtf

• Go ahead.

I have a few facts about myself that I'd like to share.

• I'll continue watching tomorrow, I swearsies :D

@AllThatRemains Have you seen the anime I told you about? :c

• Cool

I like to wear the ones with short sleeves.

• Your welcome :3

YOU'RE NOT HELPING AT ALL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.